No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how I picture my morning: coming into the threads to lots of wonderful pics and caps *sigh* Nice work!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

But I would also like to lodge a complaint about missed opportunities here. I mean, Dean goes up against a werewolf on his own twice without the slightest mark on him (because a lump on the back of his head we can't see doesn't count!), while Sam gets the decorative scratches? Come on! In the one scene where Dean goes down - and felled by a girl, once again - there was some peekage involved, though. Well spotted there, Queen!
      THANK YOU!! I'm not the only one who was sad at that missed whump-age, then? Also, I know BUABS has some great Dean whump already, but that pistol whipping Sam gave Dean in the motel room could have left a good mark! I mean it knocked him out for hours!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        THANK YOU!! I'm not the only one who was sad at that missed whump-age, then? Also, I know BUABS has some great Dean whump already, but that pistol whipping Sam gave Dean in the motel room could have left a good mark! I mean it knocked him out for hours!!
        They've become rather stingy with blood in S4. Maybe it's the budget cuts? I mean, you gotta compare the shots above with this one from It's a terrible life... (Sorry for the link, haven't started capping this one yet.)

http://www.screencap-paradise.com/ca...137&fullsize=1

What happened to the whole 'head wounds bleed like crazy' thing?

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Great caps!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reviving the thread, Jen!

I hope it's okay if I post your wonderful cap from Sympathy for the Devil, since you didn't... It's not too spoilery, is it?

sigpic

Comment

Fine with me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Fine with me
                  Thanks! *huggles* Don't think I've posted this in here before...

sigpic

Comment

No, you haven't! *dead*
                    sigpic

Comment

No, you haven't! *dead*
                      Do you have the colored version, maybe? *puppydog eyes* Rats, I think he-who-wielded-the-knife could have nicked Dean, at least a little bit. Haven't had whumped neck in ages, not since...

sigpic

Comment

Do you have the colored version, maybe? *puppydog eyes* Rats, I think he-who-wielded-the-knife could have nicked Dean, at least a little bit. Haven't had whumped neck in ages, not since...

That's so weird, for some reason I got the feeling this morning that I HAD to watch the end of Fresh Blood before work....wonder what brought that on?

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_blood_44.jpg
                          Unfortunately not

*sigh* One of the best scenes ever!
                          sigpic

Comment

/\ What Queen said! *tries to pronounce it* Okay, I think I get the gist.
                            LOL, it's f-war ... I think that's the best way to describe it

This cut is always on the right side, isn't it? Just like in The Benders...
                            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral115_611.jpg ... and AHBL II

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...l115_786_2.jpg
                            Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm!!

Watched Heart with Queen last night. *sniffles* Soooo emotional. And that single tear thing Jensen does? *melts into puddle of goo*

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN217_877.jpg

But I would also like to lodge a complaint about missed opportunities here. I mean, Dean goes up against a werewolf on his own twice without the slightest mark on him (because a lump on the back of his head we can't see doesn't count!), while Sam gets the decorative scratches? Come on! In the one scene where Dean goes down - and felled by a girl, once again - there was some peekage involved, though. Well spotted there, Queen!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN217_367.jpg
                            Gawd, it feels like forever ago we all watched Heart!! I agree, totally wasted opportunity.

As for the peekage... there'll be some I miss one day... I notice these important things!!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Gomeroi/Dean%20Winchester/wmplayer2006-03-0122-53-49-99.jpg
                            Gorgeous!

Thanks for reviving the thread, Jen! I hope it's okay if I post your wonderful cap from Sympathy for the Devil, since you didn't... It's not too spoilery, is it?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ump/Dean85.jpg
                            Brilliant start to S5 ... not one, but two lots of

Spoiler:
                            drippy blood!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              That's so weird, for some reason I got the feeling this morning that I HAD to watch the end of Fresh Blood before work....wonder what brought that on?
                              I have no idea how that could have happened!

Unfortunately not

*sigh* One of the best scenes ever!
                              Yes, it was! I think I'm gonna do what Chrichiel just did...

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              LOL, it's f-war ... I think that's the best way to describe it
                              I guess I'll need a bit of practice on that one...

[/quote]Brilliant start to S5 ... not one, but two lots of

Spoiler:
                              drippy blood!!
                              [/QUOTE]

And there would have been more if the
                              Spoiler:
                              demons
                              hadn't been hitting like girls. That part really bugged me, I mean you don't just walk away unmarked from
                              Spoiler:
                              a beating like that.
                              Oh, the good old days...

sigpic

Comment

Intentional repost!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X