X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I forget, which ep is that again??
    That would be S2's "No Exit".

And, no need to apologize. We're all picky about something.

Click on Dean for bigger whump!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what it is but I tend to look for realism in TV shows. I blame it on having no imagination. lol

Yummy pic. Dean does manage to get whumped a lot, doesn't he? Not that I'm complaining

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

you forgot me i won't hurt him much.... just a few nicks here and there.... it's all about the drippy blood for me, but you can get a lot of blood with the smallest of wounds.... head wounds, for example, gush like arterial spray
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          you forgot me i won't hurt him much.... just a few nicks here and there.... it's all about the drippy blood for me, but you can get a lot of blood with the smallest of wounds.... head wounds, for example, gush like arterial spray
          Geez, I forgot everybody. My bad!!!! Let's see, I think we should do this by days. I'll take him Sunday, Grace can have him Monday, RiG on Tuesday, Lilith on Wednesday then repay. How does that sound?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Geez, I forgot everybody. My bad!!!! Let's see, I think we should do this by days. I'll take him Sunday, Grace can have him Monday, RiG on Tuesday, Lilith on Wednesday then repay. How does that sound?
            I get him Monday? Sweet! Time to go clean my gun.

Comment

Geez, I forgot everybody. My bad!!!! Let's see, I think we should do this by days. I'll take him Sunday, Grace can have him Monday, RiG on Tuesday, Lilith on Wednesday then replay. How does that sound?
              Tuesday works for me!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Technically everyone's days wouldn't be the same. Lilith would be Wednesday, I'd be Thursday, Grace on Friday, RiG on Saturday, Lilith on Sunday, etc.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Technically everyone's days wouldn't be the same. Lilith would be Wednesday, I'd be Thursday, Grace on Friday, RiG on Saturday, Lilith on Sunday, etc.
                  Yeah, I get it. 'S fine with me.

I'm off to bed now! G'night!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

G'night RiG

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

You can have him all the days - and I take him in the night, OK?

And then I'll take him away with me and hide him from you so you can't hurt him any more. Poor guy!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Mmm... double whump wednesdays.....

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        You can have him all the days - and I take him in the night, OK?

And then I'll take him away with me and hide him from you so you can't hurt him any more. Poor guy!
                        nuuuuu!!!! you can't take our dean! whumpers assemble! get her!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          Mmm... double whump wednesdays.....

nuuuuu!!!! you can't take our dean! whumpers assemble! get her!!!
                          *Prepares to attack* in givin you fair warning, we are not responsible for our actions should you take our Dean away.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

If you don't hurt "your" Dean than there is no reason for me to run and hide with him. So chose you actions wisely!
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              If you don't hurt "your" Dean than there is no reason for me to run and hide with him. So chose you actions wisely!
                              Hey, we don't just hurt Dean, we also give him lots of love and comfort afterwards At least I do. I baby him, take care of him, Plus I don't hurt him too badly, a few bruises here, some sore muscles there, that's all.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

TLC at its finest.... first we make him tender, and then we give him loving care
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X