Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    *backs off slowly, hands in the air* Sorry!
    *pets Grace* It's okay, I didn't mean you. I was talking to the guys who had guns on our precious Dean Only I'm (and Grace, I suppose, lol) allowed to hurt him.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      *pets Grace* It's okay, I didn't mean you. I was talking to the guys who had guns on our precious Dean Only I'm (and Grace, I suppose, lol) allowed to hurt him.
      *meow*
      You are good at hurting Dean, I'll let you take round 1.

Comment

*meow*
        You are good at hurting Dean, I'll let you take round 1.
        Yay!! Plus, I'm gentler on him than you. I have a feeling you'll put bullet holes in the poor guy, I'll only hurt his muscles and tendons

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, so...I'm not allowed to hurt him?

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Oh, so...I'm not allowed to hurt him?
            Those apples look good.. *clears throat* Anyways, you can hurt him too since I gather that you tend to like to hurt him the way I do. Sorry, didn't mean to forget you.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Those apples look good.. *clears throat*
              Just which apples are you talking about my dear?

Anyways, you can hurt him too since I gather that you tend to like to hurt him the way I do. Sorry, didn't mean to forget you.
              I'm always forgotten. But thank you.

And, may not have written a DeanWhump fic (yet) but, believe me, I have a -ot of Dean whumpage going on in my head. One of these days it'll find it's way to ff.net.

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

The closest barrel to Dean's tree. Yes, I meant the actual food.

I always have whump going on in my head. I yell at the TV when they miss whump opportunities or miss whump carry-overs.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Yay!! Plus, I'm gentler on him than you. I have a feeling you'll put bullet holes in the poor guy, I'll only hurt his muscles and tendons
                  Hehe...you are right.

LMAO!

And, may not have written a DeanWhump fic (yet) but, believe me, I have a -ot of Dean whumpage going on in my head. One of these days it'll find it's way to ff.net.
                  ]
                  I look forward to reading that. I loved your last Dean fic. You should write more!

Comment

The closest barrel to Dean's tree. Yes, I meant the actual food.
                    That's what I was hoping you meant.

I always have whump going on in my head. I yell at the TV when they miss whump opportunities or miss whump carry-overs.
                    I don't yell at the tv per-sey I just...bemoan the fact that the whump doesn't last. Like when Dean broke his leg and had the cast. I wanted to see him on those crutches more! I wanted to see him in that cast for more than one episode. I was like when he cut the cast off.

LMAO!

I look forward to reading that. I loved your last Dean fic. You should write more!
                    I know I should. I just...lack the motivation. And the nice quite boredom that I require to actually write. That and no internet access. It's quite the distraction. And thank you.

This counts as whumpage right? He wakes up and his back hurts from sleeping that way in the chair.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I don't yell at the tv per-sey I just...bemoan the fact that the whump doesn't last. Like when Dean broke his leg and had the cast. I wanted to see him on those crutches more! I wanted to see him in that cast for more than one episode. I was like when he cut the cast off.
                      I was annoyed that he seemed perfectly fine after he cut the cast off because I highly doubt he would have been...

This counts as whumpage right? He wakes up and his back hurts from sleeping that way in the chair.
                      I think it does. Although, if you have a pic of his back hurting when he gets up that'd be better.. Unless that didn't actually happen in the show then ignore me because I seem to be assuming way too many things lately

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I know I should. I just...lack the motivation. And the nice quite boredom that I require to actually write. That and no internet access. It's quite the distraction. And thank you.
                        Oh, I need the internet for research purposes...and to keep my head in the story. I guess if GW crashed, I'd be ok.

I was annoyed that he seemed perfectly fine after he cut the cast off because I highly doubt he would have been...
                        That was definitely false. He would have been hurting. I remember when I got my leg cast off, I couldn't even walk without the boot they gave me. Putting weight on a bone that hasn't had weight in weeks hurts like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

That was definitely false. He would have been hurting. I remember when I got my leg cast off, I couldn't even walk without the boot they gave me. Putting weight on a bone that hasn't had weight in weeks hurts like you wouldn't believe.
                          That's what I thought! And it annoyed me that they didn't include that in.. I wasn't asking for much, just a limp and maybe some grimaces of pain but NO - he was perfectly fine

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

He wasn't "perfectly fine" I did notice a minute limp at first.

I think it does. Although, if you have a pic of his back hurting when he gets up that'd be better.. Unless that didn't actually happen in the show then ignore me because I seem to be assuming way too many things lately
                            Oh, it happened.

Dean: Ugh, my back. How'd you sleep on that big comfy bed?

That's what I thought! And it annoyed me that they didn't include that in.. I wasn't asking for much, just a limp and maybe some grimaces of pain but NO - he was perfectly fine
                            There was a limp.

I noticed it in this scene...
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah but after that ^^ I didn't see anything.. And a minute limp, while semi-satisfactory wasn't really enough for me considering he hadn't walked on that leg for over three weeks.. Sorry, I'm just really picky apparently.. I need to stop looking for reality in TV shows,

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Dean: Ugh, my back. How'd you sleep on that big comfy bed
                                I forget, which ep is that again??

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X