Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Not that I'll ever bring myself to watch this thing, but it's still good to know.
    It's important to know these nuggets of useless info though, you never know when you might need it!

Rawr yourself! Guuuh, tank top, whump... *flails*
    Got more of that!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    flyby

Hi Pit *huggles*
    Hey SAF! *huggles*

yeah... I´m afraid that´s true.. LOL

got your season 4 yet?
    Well... I'm actually typing you an e-mail as we.... er... type!! As well as caps, other stuff and filling Lizzie's head with slashy goodness!! Your kind!

sigpic

Comment

flyby

Hi Pit *huggles*

welcome back Stars! *huggles*

Sal!
      Hi, SAF! It's good to be back. *return huggles*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      It's important to know these nuggets of useless info though, you never know when you might need it!

Got more of that!

Just look at those shoulders.... Hmmm, if those pants were a little more fitted that would be one hell of a butt shot... Dean on the other hand wears his jeans a lot tighter, but usually covers them up with too many layers. But we do get the occasional peek.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Indeed he is, and we love him for it!
        There's so much to love him for.

LMAO, nice one Sammy... Dean, you're far too trusting!!
        Only when it comes to his thunkers.

That's probably true of historical texts everywhere.
        Yup, some texts are so dry!

I wonder what the thunkers have planned for him - a band of rapid thunkers can be just as damaging as a group of whumpers. But we're not gonna tell Dean that.

Shush, Pal, not now.
        We'll find out if and when Dean finds the thunkers.
        Stars, if you want to make sure Pal doesn't ask questions, I'm sure Bunny would love to have him take her for a ride in the Impala again.

Sal!
        Glad you like.

"FOUND YOU!"

"Wait... I thought my thunkers were female..."

"He sent the thunkers away"
        "You sent my thunkers away?"
        "Something about trespassing on private property."

"They had beer and pie!"
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

There will be more Thunker hunter tales tomorrow, I had to go do homework and now I need to go to bed. *yawn, grabs Hunter* Lets go.

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            We'll find out if and when Dean finds the thunkers.
            Stars, if you want to make sure Pal doesn't ask questions, I'm sure Bunny would love to have him take her for a ride in the Impala again.
            Actually, that's a great idea. I'll be stuck in meetings at school most of the day. And Pal tends to get up to mischief when he's bored. Not that I don't expect him to get up to mischief with Bunny, but at least it won't damage my property.

Mmmh, mischief with Bunny...
            You gonna...
            None of your business, bro.

"FOUND YOU!"

"Wait... I thought my thunkers were female..."

"He sent the thunkers away"
            "You sent my thunkers away?"
            "Something about trespassing on private property."

"They had beer and pie!"
            That's just brilliant, Sal! Dean's face in the last picture - priceless.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, that's a great idea. I'll be stuck in meetings at school most of the day. And Pal tends to get up to mischief when he's bored. Not that I don't expect him to get up to mischief with Bunny, but at least it won't damage my property.

That's just brilliant, Sal! Dean's face in the last picture - priceless.
              She'll be there in a few. I'm off to bed now, promise. Night.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

She'll be there in a few. I'm off to bed now, promise. Night.
                Night Sal, sweet dreams!

And I'll just wait by the car till Bunny gets here...

sigpic

Comment

*runby hug* extrahuggles Dean* *still doesn't remember the name of her clone*

reminds me i have three clones sitting on my couch, does anyone miss theirs?

Comment

Morning Pit! *pours coffee and boils kettle*

I only have net access on my phone atm so n pics

*huggles Fainne* I want to say Monchichi, but that's Sam isn't it? I can't remember either...but then he's not my clone! All of mine are accounted for atm...who have you 'borrowed' from recently?

sigpic

Comment

Night Sal, sweet dreams!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ackOnBlack.jpg

And I'll just wait by the car till Bunny gets here...
                      Can't remember what I dreamt about.
                      I'm assuming Bunny made it since I can't find her here.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Can't remember what I dreamt about.
                        I'm assuming Bunny made it since I can't find her here.
                        They're still out, so I assume they're having a good time. Don't know if Pal will bring her here or take her back to you. It may be a while, though, because it's dark here now, and they're probably parking somewhere...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Back with more requests (D*** this computer that won't screen cap!).

I just started watching season 2 of Dark Angel last night. I'm surprised there aren't more of those shots on here! I mean, Daaaaaaang!!! I didn't think his eyes could get any more gorgeous, but I can't even tell you how many times I paused the disc just to stare!

Who's got Dark Angel Jensen?!!

And if I can be so bold (I know, I'm wearing out my welcome here! ), the beginning of Hunted when Dean is pleading with Sam to give him some time to figure things out (the continuation of the end scene in Croatoan). Again, his eyelashes in this scene *thunk* to the nth.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                            Back with more requests (D*** this computer that won't screen cap!).

I just started watching season 2 of Dark Angel last night. I'm surprised there aren't more of those shots on here! I mean, Daaaaaaang!!! I didn't think his eyes could get any more gorgeous, but I can't even tell you how many times I paused the disc just to stare!

Who's got Dark Angel Jensen?!!

And if I can be so bold (I know, I'm wearing out my welcome here! ), the beginning of Hunted when Dean is pleading with Sam to give him some time to figure things out (the continuation of the end scene in Croatoan). Again, his eyelashes in this scene *thunk* to the nth.
                            *waves* request away, I'm sure between us we can help!

I don't have any Dark Angel pics whatsoever I'm afraid, anything pre-Spn is far too young for me... JW has some I think... could be wrong though!

As for Hunted ... if you nip into the Pet Shop, Lizzie capped that recently... not sure how much Dean she got though. *kicks self* WHY haven't I capped that yet?

Have some more MBV in the meantime!

sigpic

Comment

I don't have any Dark Angel pics whatsoever I'm afraid, anything pre-Spn is far too young for me... JW has some I think... could be wrong though!
                              You mean Jensen's too young looking? Or, you're too young to have watched?

Jensen does look like such a cute little baby in Dark Angel, but I can't get over the eyes! They are huuuge! Lips too, for that matter. *sigh*

And I'll take the MBV pics to tide me over for now, thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                                You mean Jensen's too young looking? Or, you're too young to have watched?

Jensen does look like such a cute little baby in Dark Angel, but I can't get over the eyes! They are huuuge! Lips too, for that matter. *sigh*

And I'll take the MBV pics to tide me over for now, thanks for that!
                                Flattery will get you everywhere!!

He's too young looking for me. Living TV (UK) have started showing Spn from the start and it's scary how young both the boys look in that, even though I only started watching in March! I much prefer him now. And his lips... *drools* don't get me started, or at least bring a mop and bucket with you!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X