Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I would NEVER do that! I only forgot to hit the MQ button, but I remembered your post, even without the help of quoting it in my reply!
    Hmm okay, I believe you *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      S5

Now, I don't know if Lizzie's back here yet, but we survived The Rapture... I wish I could say the same for the 'soon' showing what's coming up in the last 2 eps!!
      It's taken me over 24 hours to recover!

I’m hoping the last 2 don’t kill me

You can never have enough IMTOD... and in the meantime I'm about to finish my run in Paradise... all the lovely whumpiness!!

And following on from a recent conversation!!!

Never tire of seeing those two ... The hottest priests in town.

Originally posted by Kady View Post

Something tells me that these priests congeagation will be mainly women and they'll have a hell of a time (pun intended) dealing with the over-use of the confessional booth!
      Yep and you can count me in

I think I was scarred for life as a child when I watched this movie. I can't for the life of me remember the title, but it was about a guy who got exposed to radiation and started to shrink. (spoilered for length and OT)
      Spoiler:
      When he got to the size of a Ken doll his wife put him in a doll's house, and one day forgot to close the door, so the cat chased him and he fell down the stairs into the basement. The woman moved away because she couldn't stand to be in the house where he died anymore, so he had to fend for himself. He was about the size of a cigarette by then, and he was competing with this (for him) monster spider for a piece of moldy bread that was the only food left. Once it almost got him, and there was this close-up of the pincers and jaws... *shudders* Even though it was in b/w it was way too graphic for me.

I've seen that and I'm sure there was re-make as well...but I can still remember the ending of the original...and I watched it ages ago. Must have made an impression....

I think someone here coined the phrase 'Forgive me, Father, I'm about to sin!' There's gonna be plenty of impure thoughts to confess to, that's for sure. Which made me think of this picture. Or picture(s) since it's (obviously) a combination...
      Spoiler:
      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/OT/Wincest/1216169729928_f.jpg
      You used up almost all the hot water - again.
      Hey, I got more surface to clean than you, I'm entitled to a larger share.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      That was sooooo much fun!!! I laughed so much And the ending: oooooooh *spooky cackle*

My personal favourites A short selection
      Spoiler:
      Sam: "bla blabla blablabla blabla blablabla bla"

Dean with his full mouth: "hey I didn't have that many"
      Sam: "I'm telling the story, and yes you did!"

Slow dancing with an alien "Sexed-up ET"

Sam:"You brave little soldier"
      Sam: "I didn't say that!"
      Dean: "You always say pantsy stuff like that."

Dean: "Hey! I'm a joy to be around!"
      Sam: "Your dirty socks in the sink, your food in the fridge!"
      Dean: "What's wrong with my food?"
      Sam: "It's not food! It's Darwinism!"
      Dean: "Well, I like it.."

Then the bro fight

And that but not least:
      Dean: "I don't know what it is."
      Sam: "Me neither."
      Bobby: "It's a Trickster."
      Dean: "That's what I thought."
      Sam: "What?!? No you didn't!"

Tummy hurts

Love that ep...

Spoiler:

Love all those but my favourite is Sam saying 'Dean! WHAT..do you think you're doing?'...and Dean giving him that cheeky grin as he's draped around the bimbo.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Ooh tea!
      I know! Jared wasn't even on their list... Usually it's the other way around, Jared's there, but no Jensen... And Glamor says Jensen is single... He's in my top 5 definitely. Their positions shift around though.
      Haven't seen that one but I did see another one the other week in another mag and the guys they had above Jensen...unbelievable! Didn't appeal to me.. No Jared again either
      sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Oh hello!!! GUH!!

Absolutely!
        OK, after I finish the Pilot and Wendigo... although that could take a while... I'll post some soon, defintely!!

Oops, just noticed I forgot to MQ Jen's posts. Loved the 'confuzzled' Dean shot, he's so adorable when confused.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...053975010e.jpg
        Uh oh!!

Hehe, now I'm thinking Sam put a Confundus charm on him!

You forgot me?
        Some people eh? Snuggle? Or are you snuggled out?

^^ who could resist that look?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Hey Lizzie

And hellooooo Jensen!! *fans self* I love him in black... *drools*

It's taken me over 24 hours to recover!

I’m hoping the last 2 don’t kill me
          All I can say is, forget the tea... something strong, and LOTS of it!!

Never tire of seeing those two ... The hottest priests in town.

Love that ep...

Spoiler:

Love all those but my favourite is Sam saying 'Dean! WHAT..do you think you're doing?'...and Dean giving him that cheeky grin as he's draped around the bimbo.
          Well... I did promise...

Spoilered for Sammy-ness!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

Some people eh? Snuggle? Or are you snuggled out?
            Evening Queeny *snuggles closer and does the neck thing*
            I love that smilie!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Lizzie

And hellooooo Jensen!! *fans self* I love him in black... *drools*

All I can say is, forget the tea... something strong, and LOTS of it!!
              Bottle of wine it is then

great caps...love them...
              sigpic

Comment

Yay for Jensen! I think that both guys are incredible attractive, and I totally love Jareds back muscles, but Jensen moves me more. Jared is a little bit too young for me

Well, I'm on the other end of the stick, my kids go back tomorrow, so I'll finally have some peace and quiet after 7 weeks with two teenagers.

OMG, German schools go to the 11th lesson nowadays? Who's able to still concentrate at that time? I'm so glad my kids are out of that school system...

And glad you liked the picfic!
                Yeah, well, we have a problem with space - there are just not enough rooms and so they have to stretch the afternoons. Its a price we pay because of our specific profile (and I just skip the rant about some money politics in my town). At all the other schools I was the teaching ended earlier on Fridays. I have no idea how I will keep up the mood in the late afternoon, but I'll sure find some way

Just curious: which system are your kids on?

Now I am off to have a bad day at black rock
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Evening Queeny *snuggles closer and does the neck thing*
                  Hey you! *goofy grin*

Hey, whatever that neck thing is looks like fun!

Haha, don't play innocent with us Pic... come on, there's room for you too!

Oh, snurch the smiley if you want it Jen! *luffs Yahoo! smilies*

Bottle of wine it is then
                  Yahtzee!

great caps...love them...
                  Thanks! I should've left half an hour ago, so if I get time I'll re-size some more!!

sigpic

Comment

Silly reporter...Thing...

Unbelievable - I hardly ever find my thunks on any of those lists. Some editor appears to have had an attack of taste!
                    I know! I was flicking through it not expecting to find anyone who I really thunk on it at all and there he was at 16. Yay!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...geno=16&static

The have a question mark next to his single status
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hey you! *goofy grin*

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...ainsHD_175.jpg

Hey, whatever that neck thing is looks like fun!

Haha, don't play innocent with us Pic... come on, there's room for you too!

Oh, snurch the smiley if you want it Jen! *luffs Yahoo! smilies*
                        Pic, you can always come and join us

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...geno=16&static

The have a question mark next to his single status
                          Well my magazine says: Single: Yes. They probably updated the website.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hello again!

Can you believe I just got off the phone with my office? If you think time zones suck on the forum, you should work for a US company in Europe. No free evenings. *grumbles*

That's a relief.

Hi there, Lizzie! And what an entrance. WOW. That BTOY hugs him in all the right places....

I've seen that and I'm sure there was re-make as well...but I can still remember the ending of the original...and I watched it ages ago. Must have made an impression....
                            I'm not the only one then. But a re-make? No thanks. I'm all spidered out after LOTR3 and HP2.

Love that ep...

Spoiler:

They sure can pull off every genre - horror, drama, action, and even comedy. Gotta love this show.

Glorious caps, Queen! I think there's another re-watch on the agenda. Hope we'll see the Trickster again in S5 as well. He's a really cool character.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Yay for Jensen! I think that both guys are incredible attractive, and I totally love Jareds back muscles, but Jensen moves me more. Jared is a little bit too young for me

Yeah, well, we have a problem with space - there are just not enough rooms and so they have to stretch the afternoons. Its a price we pay because of our specific profile (and I just skip the rant about some money politics in my town). At all the other schools I was the teaching ended earlier on Fridays. I have no idea how I will keep up the mood in the late afternoon, but I'll sure find some way

Just curious: which system are your kids on?

Now I am off to have a bad day at black rock
                            Same here. Jared just doesn't push my buttons the way Jensen does.

I guess this is also an after effect of the G12? What a mess that created, at least here in Bavaria. My kids are in the International School system, the IB program. Their day goes from 9-4, plus after school activities 3 times a week until 6. They used to have them on Fridays too, but not anymore. 4 pm is late enough to start into the weekend.

Enjoy BDABR. Another great and very funny episode.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            I know! I was flicking through it not expecting to find anyone who I really thunk on it at all and there he was at 16. Yay!
                            Did they at least have a good picture of Jensen?

Double thunk promo pic, I guess for S4?

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The gag reel is out, the gag reel is out!!!!! SEASON 4 GAG REEL Finally!! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

The gag reel is out, the gag reel is out!!!!! SEASON 4 GAG REEL Finally!! XD
                                Eeeee! Even though I've only seen two eps, why not?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X