No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawns & sighs* Morning Pit Who's on coffee duty? I'm knackered... 4 hours sleep with do that to you I suppose!

Maybe it's later in the day for Dean... maybe he's had his fill of sleep and is raring to go!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    *waves* to all the Pit people

It's a bit early for a beer Dean

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ap-36117-1.png
    Morning Lizzie *hugs*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    morning pit!
    Hey Fainne *hugs*

More caps when I can focus lol.

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Pit.

Queen only 4 hours? Why?!?! I got 6 in, I think...
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Morning, Pit.

Queen only 4 hours? Why?!?! I got 6 in, I think...
        Hey Sal *huggles*

Yeah, only 4 *grumbles*

OT

Spoiler:
        I was really busy yesterday with one thing and another and was dead beat. When I gave in and headed for bed, I kinda got a 2nd wind by the time I'd washed my face, cleaned my teeth and got my jammies on. I tossed and turned a lot (my fella's away, not used to sleeping alone lol) and couldn't settle, so stupidly I started to read some fics I was then was awake for ages I did manage to find a way I could blame Lizzie for it though, seeing as I've not had chance for a couple of days! I tried to stay awake to start reading one of her fics, but I should've started earlier... couldn't keep my eyes open by that point!

I did manage to name my new clone though... yeah, I got another one!!

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in furtively* Shouldn't even be here, our school event is in full swing. But with all the lovely caps Queen and Lizzie have been posting, I've been dying to share these with you. Do as Sal suggests, remove blonde, insert self - it's a great way to start off your weekend!
          Spoiler:

Okay, nobody's caught me yet, so here's some double thunk...
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

aww, huggles thread *not mentioning i got 9 hours of sleep*

a new clone? who?

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Hey Sal *huggles*

Yeah, only 4 *grumbles*

OT

Spoiler:
              I was really busy yesterday with one thing and another and was dead beat. When I gave in and headed for bed, I kinda got a 2nd wind by the time I'd washed my face, cleaned my teeth and got my jammies on. I tossed and turned a lot (my fella's away, not used to sleeping alone lol) and couldn't settle, so stupidly I started to read some fics I was then was awake for ages I did manage to find a way I could blame Lizzie for it though, seeing as I've not had chance for a couple of days! I tried to stay awake to start reading one of her fics, but I should've started earlier... couldn't keep my eyes open by that point!

Ouch, that sounds bad. *huggles* New clone, eh? What's his name?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                *sneaks in furtively* Shouldn't even be here, our school event is in full swing. But with all the lovely caps Queen and Lizzie have been posting, I've been dying to share these with you. Do as Sal suggests, remove blonde, insert self - it's a great way to start off your weekend!

<snipped for jealouy >
                Hehe, one thing I noticed about that scene
                Spoiler:

The actress kept leaning in for more quick kisses... and who could blame her?

Okay, nobody's caught me yet, so here's some double thunk...
                [spoilers]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Monster%20Movie/476.jpg[/IMG]
                *squeaks*

Love them all Stars, love 'em!!

Glad you're enjoying the caps - have fun today!! *huggles*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                aww, huggles thread *not mentioning i got 9 hours of sleep*

a new clone? who?
                *blows a raspberry* pft, rub it in I would!!

Well.. where you have Dean... I'll introduce him properly later... off for a shower to wake up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey Sal *huggles*

Yeah, only 4 *grumbles*

OT

Spoiler:

Aaaw, hon, that's too bad! This is supposed to be a kind of holiday for you! Try to get a nap in, that's one way of R&R when you're off work for a couple of days.

One more run of yum, then I gotta get back to work. (Couldn't man our table while it was p!ssing down - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Later, looking forward to coming back to lots of yummy pics! *hint, hint*
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Aaaw, hon, that's too bad! This is supposed to be a kind of holiday for you! Try to get a nap in, that's one way of R&R when you're off work for a couple of days.

One more run of yum, then I gotta get back to work. (Couldn't man our table while it was p!ssing down - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Later, looking forward to coming back to lots of yummy pics! *hint, hint*
                    Spoiler:
                    <snip>
                    YUM!

And so will I. I'm taking off to go see my friend's graduate!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

haven't been here for a few days

sigpic

Comment

Hi Boo!

There's been a lot going on lol.How are you doing? Exams all over now?

sigpic

Comment

Hello

I'm doing good thanks. I have still got 2 science exams, a history exam and graphics exam to get through but their is quite a big gap between each which is good I'll be glad when it's all over

sigpic

Comment

hey Boo

yeah, it's better having time between the exams for thunking learning

Hey stars hope you have some time to relax soon

Comment

I'll try and curl up with a couple of my clones later... I can only seem to find 2 at a time atm!

One more run of yum, then I gotta get back to work. (Couldn't man our table while it was p!ssing down - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
                              Great excuse!!

Later, looking forward to coming back to lots of yummy pics! *hint, hint*
                              Hint taken!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Monster%20Movie/499.jpg
                              That is beautiful!!

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                              Hello

I'm doing good thanks. I have still got 2 science exams, a history exam and graphics exam to get through but their is quite a big gap between each which is good I'll be glad when it's all over

Good to hear! At least you get a break inbetween!!

Nice pic *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

*spies a milestone approaching for a Pit dweller* And I have the perfect picspam planned!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X