Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Absinthe? I have never tried that, though every Saturday I would walk past a place selling it...

Is there anyone else out there beside me who regularly has tea with honey?

Not a big fan of rum...Then again I've only tried Captain Morgans...

Aaawww! It's fuzzy vodka!!!

I like it. Makes me do funny things. Did you know absinthe was the reason Van Gogh cut his ear off?

I only put milk into my tea.

Bacardi for me only! Black, white, lemon, raspberry...

Isn't it cute?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Really? *goes to the speciality shop and buys some Absinthe* I've always wanted an excuse to try it!! *gets Jen drunk and sits back to enjoy the chaos*

Aww thanks hun *huggles* Oh I forgot to say, I was in the deli at weekend and they had a whole range of Rooibos teas and thought of you! I said (rather loudly for a small shop) oooh, that's what Jen drinks.... the other half just looked at me like I had 3 heads!!
    Last time I ended up with a dice cup on my head. Don't ask

I love rooibos tea! And
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      I like it. Makes me do funny things. Did you know absinthe was the reason Van Gogh cut his ear off?
      I thought it was because he was hearing voices?

I only put milk into my tea.
      Milk and honey with mine. If there's no honey, I'll settle for sugar.

Bacardi for me only! Black, white, lemon, raspberry...

Isn't it cute?
      Very cute! And I pretty much try any vodkas.

I love rooibos tea! And

sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I thought it was because he was hearing voices?

Milk and honey with mine. If there's no honey, I'll settle for sugar.

Very cute! And I pretty much try any vodkas.

Well, the voices were probably caused by the absinthe...

This Polish vodka is the best vodka I've ever tried It's called Grasovka btw
        sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm thinking.

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Isn't it supposed to be tequila and lime or lemon? *shudders* Tequila...
            LOL, yeah that too. *luffs Tequila* Shame it doesn't love me!!

It's a bloody night!
            It sure is.... and Lizzie and I just watched Shadow!!!

Really? I didn't know that!

Funny ha ha, or funny strange?

you can't say that and then not tell!!

Oh don't mind them... mine are there all the time, I just tell them to shut up!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, yeah that too. *luffs Tequila* Shame it doesn't love me!!

It sure is.... and Lizzie and I just watched Shadow!!!

Really? I didn't know that!

Funny ha ha, or funny strange?

Oh don't mind them... mine are there all the time, I just tell them to shut up!

I refuse to touch Tequila anymore.
              *Drools* I love that scene!!!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm off to bed. A busy day, my cold and 2 Spn eps have done me in... not to mention this pic!!

Nighty night Pit

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Jared's thread is called The Pet Shop, don't know if Misha's has a name yet.

Lovely picture. What is that they're offering him, candy?

Hmmm, should I take one or not?
                  Morning pit!! Yup. Candy... Fantales actually.

Another pic.

Comment

I can't tell cuz I can't remember! The only reason I know it happened is cuz I somehow managed to take a picture with my cell. The next time I checked my pics I was like WTF? Where did that come from?

I refuse to touch Tequila anymore.
                    *Drools* I love that scene!!!
                    Hmm golden Tequila... With oranges and cinnamon
                    *gets the feeling everybody thinks she has a serious problem*

I'm off to bed. A busy day, my cold and 2 Spn eps have done me in... not to mention this pic!!

Nighty night Pit
                    Good night hon and get well soon! *huggles* *sends Cuddles over to take care of Queeny* Gute Nacht! <- means Good night
                    sigpic

Comment

Rats, too late to say good evening, and too early to say good morning. Looks like I missed quite a discussion here. But we had a great time with a Swedish/US/Canadian/German/Austrian/Swiss group. And there were only nine of us...

I think I'll stick with my wine!! I don't like anything too sweet to drink. I wonder if it was Polish vodka I was drinking in Bedford with Stars & Lah... can't remember now. Mind you, that whole weekend is just a blur now!! And I still miss everyone soooo much!!

No, actually that was Russian vodka from St. Petersburg. The difference is that this is made from grain while most Polish vodka is made from potatoes.

And I still miss you too! *sniffles*

Absinthe? I have never tried that, though every Saturday I would walk past a place selling it...

Is there anyone else out there beside me who regularly has tea with honey?

Not a big fan of rum...Then again I've only tried Captain Morgans...
                      I mostly drink flavored tea, so I prefer sugar with that. But when I have my 'Ostfriesenmischung' I like it with honey.

Rum is good, but only in mixed drinks. Or poured over grilled bananas and topped with whipped cream...

Isn't it supposed to be tequila and lime or lemon? *shudders* Tequila...

It's a bloody night!

<snip>
                      We had Mexican food tonight, so they were doing Tequila shots. *shudder* is right. Not my drink of choice at all. I got out of it because I was the designated driver. Only had a small glass of Prosecco and half a glass of Red Wine.

Bloody night indeed. Note to self: don't forget to check the whump thread.

Wait, is that the one with the blade of Buffalo grass in it? That stuff is awesome. My son went to Warsaw for a boys' choir festival, and they had a Vodka tasting for the teachers and chaperones. Great night, bad morning. And a way too early flight...

Nighty night Pit
                      Night, Queen! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Good night everyone, sweet Jensen dreams!

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wait, is that the one with the blade of Buffalo grass in it? That stuff is awesome. My son went to Warsaw for a boys' choir festival, and they had a Vodka tasting for the teachers and chaperones. Great night, bad morning. And a way too early flight...
                        Lets go with "Hey" And yepp, that one
                        Nice pic
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit!! <<< Got it right today!! *hands round the black gold...aka coffee*

Too much to multi-quote on my phone, will do from home later!

Thanks for the well wishes. I feel RAF today and my voice is almost gone, but I can still type!! How is everyone else?

sigpic

Comment

what a disussion about alcohole in here O.O *is proud cause doesn't drink alcohole* *huggles her tea*

that was a strange experience in england. Everyone said the english love to drink tea and i expected some exciting tea creations but somehow they mostly drank the same type of tea every day ok, pepermint was available too and other teas, but they were more expensive - or i just didn't see them in the supermarkets
                            but i assume you still have both ears?
                            Morning Pit!! <<< Got it right today!! *hands round the black gold...aka coffee*

Too much to multi-quote on my phone, will do from home later!

Thanks for the well wishes. I feel RAF today and my voice is almost gone, but I can still type!! How is everyone else?
                            good morning what's RAF? Red Amrny Fraction? Royal Air Force or is it a hangover from last night?
                            I'm fine. my borther is gone, my mother is with my grandfather today so i can do what ever i want at home now probablywill clean the flat.. yeah, exciting, isn't it?

Comment

Morning, Pit! I've moved to a normal time for me now! 9.30am!

I can't tell cuz I can't remember! The only reason I know it happened is cuz I somehow managed to take a picture with my cell. The next time I checked my pics I was like WTF? Where did that come from?

Hmm golden Tequila... With oranges and cinnamon
                              *gets the feeling everybody thinks she has a serious problem*

Good night hon and get well soon! *huggles* *sends Cuddles over to take care of Queeny* Gute Nacht! <- means Good night
                              I always have my camera with me on nights of drinking and I take sneaky shots. It's always fun to put them up on facebook, except now mom's got facebook too... And lets just say, two of my friends can't become politicians anymore!
                              Don't worry, Jen, I think I give people that impression too. Especially to my mom.
                              OT story
                              Spoiler:
                              My friend and I had bought a bottle of vodka between the two of us and had split it 50/50. I had put mine in one of those large sports water bottles and was saving it for the end of exams blow out.
                              My parents arrive for room clean up and my mom picks up said bottle and asks what it is. I respond: "don't throw that out, that's my vodka!" Her response: "Oh, god, Laura."

Rats, too late to say good evening, and too early to say good morning. Looks like I missed quite a discussion here. But we had a great time with a Swedish/US/Canadian/German/Austrian/Swiss group. And there were only nine of us...

No, actually that was Russian vodka from St. Petersburg. The difference is that this is made from grain while most Polish vodka is made from potatoes.

And I still miss you too! *sniffles*
                              Sounds like a fun night.

I mostly drink flavored tea, so I prefer sugar with that. But when I have my 'Ostfriesenmischung' I like it with honey.

Rum is good, but only in mixed drinks. Or poured over grilled bananas and topped with whipped cream...

I prefer good old Earl Grey.

We had Mexican food tonight, so they were doing Tequila shots. *shudder* is right. Not my drink of choice at all. I got out of it because I was the designated driver. Only had a small glass of Prosecco and half a glass of Red Wine.

Bloody night indeed. Note to self: don't forget to check the whump thread.

Night, Queen! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Good night everyone, sweet Jensen dreams!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture21.jpg
                              I am never touching Tequila again, I am not. No sirreee! I'll go sober if I have to, but no more Tequila anymore.
                              Heh, I remember during my 11th grade history trip to St. Petersburg the tour guide told us that some places were trying to revive the old tradition of offering vodka in stores. That made a bunch of teens very happy early in the morning! That and the teachers let us buy alcohol during the trip.

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                expected some exciting tea creations but somehow they mostly drank the same type of tea every day ok, pepermint was available too and other teas, but they were more expensive - or i just didn't see them in the supermarkets
                                Hehe, it is mostly breakfast tea but there's plenty out there!!

what's RAF? Red Amrny Fraction? Royal Air Force or is it a hangover from last night?
                                I'm fine. my borther is gone, my mother is with my grandfather today so i can do what ever i want at home now probablywill clean the flat.. yeah, exciting, isn't it?
                                Hehe, oops another Englishism.. it's rough as f**k
                                Last edited by queen_hathor; 21 May 2009, 01:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X