No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked with PS3 already. That's just awesome.
    But I'm happy to have one of the versions.

But I'm off for now. I'm sure I'm going to dream of Dean eating.

Good night! *waves*
    sigpic

Comment

night luci! hoep you have absolutely wonderful thunktastic dreams!
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Luci for your wonderful icons!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          the only, and do mean only dubs i can stand to watch are those old kung fu movies where the dubbing is soo horrible you can't help but laugh....
          i've done that before.... not for Supernatural.... but i've done it before.... sad part was, i've taken spanish as a foreign language [( stupid american schools requiring you take a foreign language course even tho you're already bilingual )] so i was sitting there reading the spanish subtitles that i did not need to begin with, translating the spanish to english while i sat there and listened to the english dialogue.... it got confusing every now and then, but i still somehow did it....
          oh well, one can never have too many languages - did they want you to have a class in a language you grew up with? that would be very strange though
          *thud*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

oh well, one can never have too many languages - did they want you to have a class in a language you grew up with? that would be very strange though

*thud*
            i'm indian, so at home we speak both english and my parents' native language... on top of that, i can also understand hindi b/c i watch a lot of bollywood movies.... but american schools require you to have two years of the same foreign language... all schools offer french and spanish, and then some others offer german, latin, chinese, ect.... my school, being brand new and shiny, only had spanish and french to choose from.... since i already had basic spanish in grammar school, i decided to continue with that... but that also means that i can speak three languages, understand four, and still have a vested interest in learning latin, ancient greek, ancient egyptian, japanese, and recently, i've added arabic to that list.....
            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*runs away*
              sigpic

Comment

just finished watching, and capping, Ten Inch Heros.... i'll stop by again when i've uploaded them
                sigpic

Comment

You don't mind German dubbing? Have you seen Doctor Who in German? Made me wanna puke. Amazingly bad job. I can't remember one show with good dubbing... or film for that matter. *remembers Pirates* *laughs*

Nice icons Luci! And great new sig/ava set
                  sigpic

Comment

Thankies.

I'm obsessed with that pic.

I'm watching tv series for so long now. And there were times I didn't have any chance to watch them in english.
                    There were times I didn't even know what'll happen in the next episode.

So yes, I don't mind. Didn't say I like the german dubbing. No way. But I can live with it.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Rocking The Plaid" walli.

sigpic

Comment

WOW That is pretty! *saves*
                        sigpic

Comment

It's my desktop background.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            i'm indian, so at home we speak both english and my parents' native language... on top of that, i can also understand hindi b/c i watch a lot of bollywood movies.... but american schools require you to have two years of the same foreign language... all schools offer french and spanish, and then some others offer german, latin, chinese, ect.... my school, being brand new and shiny, only had spanish and french to choose from.... since i already had basic spanish in grammar school, i decided to continue with that... but that also means that i can speak three languages, understand four, and still have a vested interest in learning latin, ancient greek, ancient egyptian, japanese, and recently, i've added arabic to that list.....
                            cool, native american "indian" or India "indian"? well, i assume India indian because you mentioned Bollywood
                            we had to start learning a foreign language in 4th grade, than could chose another one in 7th grade, and another one in 11th grade. I like languages.
                            wow, that's a long list. I learned lating and want to learn galic though i didn't decide between the welsh, irish or scottish galic yet. I also want to learn a scandinavian language - either danish, swedish or finnish.
                            Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            You don't mind German dubbing? Have you seen Doctor Who in German? Made me wanna puke. Amazingly bad job. I can't remember one show with good dubbing... or film for that matter. *remembers Pirates* *laughs*

Nice icons Luci! And great new sig/ava set
                            well yeah, Luci and i are very patient. though we prefer the OT but we also watch it in german TV. We enjoy looking forward to the next mSupernatural monday or Stargate Wednesday
                            Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            I really like this styel, this shirt and this guy *snurches*

off to bed *waves*

Comment

Awesome Wallie Luci!! Love it!!

Comment

Thank you. And for the LJ comment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X