Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    I should have been told to start with small doses as I visited it for the first time.

Jensenated
    Thanks for the link! Will have to try it later... my stupid antivirus program keeps blocking LJ because of some false worm detection thing They apparently know about it and are working on a solution, but who knows how long that will take. *grumblegrumble* #@$% Norton... *grumblegrumble*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    we are talking about the episode "heart" - Sammy wump and again Dean's lonesome tear *is glad she can finally talk about it without spoilertags* but I know what you mean. I am so used to watch it in english and watching it in german is really ... strange Their dubbing just sounds so wrong. but i'll never give up on german TV though every dubbing sounds wrong to me now

the guy who played "Fifth" in SG1 plays Kurt Muller in "Heart" - and he looks sooo hot!!! long hair really suits him.
    Patrick Currie was Kurt in "Heart"? omg, I totally missed that! Have to go back and watch it again

I did some new icons. All the same grainy/dusty style. With some lights and text.
    Beautiful job on those and the wallie! I wish I had PS, but there's no way I can afford it. So I have the comparatively crappy Paint Shop Pro. Oh well... I guess it suits my purposes enough...

Comment

Fainne loves PSP and she's doing awesome stuff with it.

I prefer PS.

And thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Hey guys

Thanks for the link! Will have to try it later... my stupid antivirus program keeps blocking LJ because of some false worm detection thing They apparently know about it and are working on a solution, but who knows how long that will take. *grumblegrumble* #@$% Norton... *grumblegrumble*

Patrick Currie was Kurt in "Heart"? omg, I totally missed that! Have to go back and watch it again

Beautiful job on those and the wallie! I wish I had PS, but there's no way I can afford it. So I have the comparatively crappy Paint Shop Pro. Oh well... I guess it suits my purposes enough...
        you're using Norton?! is it b/c you have AOL? b/c norton sucks unless you have AOL... the best anti-virus out there is AVG.... it's what i use, and i never, ever ever ever have any problems....

and to make this post legal, Ten Inch Heros caps:

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Fainne loves PSP and she's doing awesome stuff with it.

I prefer PS.

And thanks.
          Yeah I'm defiinitely a PS girl too!! Have been for a long time.

Comment

My Bloody Valentine stills are up!

sigpic

Comment

I did some new icons. All the same grainy/dusty style. With some lights and text.

"Rocking The Plaid" walli.

During this time of the year, it gets very busy for me at work, so it's nice to come in and how do you guys say it, get Jensenated lol. All those great pics, and seeing his lovely/ gorgeous face, totally makes an other wise tiering day perfect!. I so needed to come in here!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Hey guys

*holds ears of her PSP* Don't listen to this, sweetheart. you are my altime favourite. I prefer you to that PS *huggles tight*

uuuuhhh and look all these pretty pictures here *drools*

Comment

The only PSP I love is my PlayStaion Portable *pets her PS CS3*

sigpic

Comment

this is why i love mine :

nive picture btw

Comment

I didn't know that pic Jen. O_o *harr harr*

Hach Fainne....you know what I think! *schweb*
                      sigpic

Comment

Pretty!

Btw, hattest du deine Signatures auch bei ImageRotation? Ich kenn nämlich ne Seite, die noch kostenfrei *rotieren* lässt...
                        sigpic

Comment

thank you luci

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          Pretty!

Btw, hattest du deine Signatures auch bei ImageRotation? Ich kenn nämlich ne Seite, die noch kostenfrei *rotieren* lässt...
                          thx

yupp, hatte ich. welche denn?

Comment

My heart just skipped some beats as I tried to organise my Jensen folder.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              thank you luci

thx

yupp, hatte ich. welche denn?
                              http://signavatar.com/

My heart just skipped some beats as I tried to organise my Jensen folder.

[img]http://img20.myimg.de/SPNDevilsTrapHDTV115dd981.jpg[img]
                              *thud*

sigpic

Comment

There's another one.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X