Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    love that pic!
    It is a great one. She is so lucky! There was a girl on tumblr who was upset because she was so close to where they were (shopping at Cabazon Outlets, in Cabazon California) but she couldn't go see them. Watch them, meet them. Stalk them.

By the way....Happy New Year everyone!
    Happy New Year! Love your sig/avi!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    happy New Year! Can't wait for the show to restart. The last eppie left me a bit mew.
    Mew? Sorry, not familiar with that term. Oh, and Happy New Year!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      It is a great one. She is so lucky! There was a girl on tumblr who was upset because she was so close to where they were (shopping at Cabazon Outlets, in Cabazon California) but she couldn't go see them. Watch them, meet them. Stalk them.
      there are some craaaaaazy fans out there.....so sad!

Happy New Year! Love your sig/avi!
      thanks! the sig was a gift but I made the avi.....by accident

so how is everyone's new year going so far?
      sigpic

Comment

Mew? Sorry, not familiar with that term. Oh, and Happy New Year!
        Underwhelmed, not very enthusiastic, blah. And I do miss my Winchester boys.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

there are some craaaaaazy fans out there.....so sad!
          Yeah. Though, I have to admit I'd me a might sad too if he was that close and I couldn't be there. Though I wouldn't stalk him of course. A mere glimps would be enough. I'd be too shy to go up to him and Danneel. It would be awesome to get a photo with them, and autograph, but I wouldn't want to intrude on there personal time. I'm not that kind of crazy fangirl.

thanks! the sig was a gift but I made the avi.....by accident
          Welcome. I knew the sig was a gift. And, how on Earth do you make an avi by accident??? Heh, the accidental avatar.

so how is everyone's new year going so far?
          Well, mine is going okay. So far. How about yours?

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Underwhelmed, not very enthusiastic, blah. And I do miss my Winchester boys.
          Ah. Got it. I don't miss my boys seeing as I watch them on tv every morning. I do however miss new Dean and Sam.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah. Though, I have to admit I'd me a might sad too if he was that close and I couldn't be there. Though I wouldn't stalk him of course. A mere glimps would be enough. I'd be too shy to go up to him and Danneel. It would be awesome to get a photo with them, and autograph, but I wouldn't want to intrude on there personal time. I'm not that kind of crazy fangirl.
            I know you aren't, you are very respectful. I meant there are those out like, like spider monkey girl. Such a shame.

Welcome. I knew the sig was a gift. And, how on Earth do you make an avi by accident??? Heh, the accidental avatar.
            Gimp is weird like that, especially when you are rusty

Well, mine is going okay. So far. How about yours?
            not too bad. I wish hubby was home, but only 3 weeks or so to go. Hope to get back into gimping and SPN rewatch soon [season 3] and of course.....waiting for Jan 16th
            sigpic

Comment

I know you aren't, you are very respectful. I meant there are those out like, like spider monkey girl. Such a shame.
              I know what you meant. Spider monkey girl?

Gimp is weird like that, especially when you are rusty
              That's for sure. Btw, I just learned how to "text along a path". Used that skill for my latest sig for the AFA thread...

not too bad. I wish hubby was home, but only 3 weeks or so to go. Hope to get back into gimping and SPN rewatch soon [season 3] and of course.....waiting for Jan 16th
              Aw, where is hubby? Hope he is okay... January 16th can't get here fast enough!

Looks like Dr. Sexy is finished with Lilith...

Let's go Sammy! I have more girls to heal!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I know what you meant. Spider monkey girl?
                remember that one crazy fan that jumped/attacked Jensen at a con, jumped on him just like a spider monkey....

That's for sure. Btw, I just learned how to "text along a path". Used that skill for my latest sig for the AFA thread...
                that is awesome! you have mad gimping skills! so jealous!

Aw, where is hubby? Hope he is okay... January 16th can't get here fast enough!
                he is way "over there"
                sigpic

Comment

remember that one crazy fan that jumped/attacked Jensen at a con, jumped on him just like a spider monkey....
                  Yes, I remember her now. She had a lot of nerve!

that is awesome! you have mad gimping skills! so jealous!
                  Thank you.

he is way "over there"
                  Oh, bummer. Hope the 3 weeks go by supernaturally fast. Your hubby is an awesome guy btw.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

awww thanks! You are so sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmm... Dr Sexy.... well, my chest congestion is gone, but nao i'm like half deaf.... i feel like i just got off a flight and my ears haven't popped yet.....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        Mmm... Dr Sexy.... well, my chest congestion is gone, but nao i'm like half deaf.... i feel like i just got off a flight and my ears haven't popped yet.....
                        Oh, I've been there, but actually from getting off a flight. I was 10 and too scared to pop my ears. I just waited and let them pop by themselves. I've never had such a cold that my ears were clogged so that I couldn't hear. Usually just my nose, thanks to rhinitis, all the swelling makes it damn hard to breath. To the point where I'm having take deep breaths every now and then. Never get fevers with a cold either. The last time I had a cold like that was when the Pope (John Paul II) died. I remember watching the news coverage of the vigil, waiting to hear how he was, he'd fallen ill and was close to, well, you know. I was lying on the couch wrapped up in a warm blanket, unable to breath through my nose.

WOW! TMI?

Some pretty before I go to bed...

To sleep, per chance to dream...

...of THIS!
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 January 2013, 09:04 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

this is the second time its happened.... last time i was bed ridden for two days, sleeping and sweating out the worst of a fever/cold combo.... that started out the same way with a stuffy nose and ears that wouldn't pop... of course at the time i had just flew to arizona, so i didn't realize that that's what was happening.... lucky, my ear crackled this morning... it has popped yet, but it should soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Feel better Lilith! I highly recommend using a Neti Pot!!! You'll be amazed at the nastiness that gets stuck inside your head. Be sure to only use distilled water though never tap water. Someone got some brain parasite and died that way.

Sounds like an awful Supernatural episode, right?
                            sigpic

Comment

actually, it reminds me of that ep of SGA.... that was some spectacularly superb acting on David's part....

i'm taking mucinex, which is actually helping 'cept for the part where the mucus gets stuck in my throat aggravating my sore throat, but atleast i'm breathing better... i'm also taking herbal supplements for my cough.... nao if only i could find something for my ears.... last time i ended putting cotton balls soaked in vick's vapor rub in my ears
                              sigpic

Comment

Did that work??! I'd be afraid to put vicks in my ears.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X