Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Oh good! I was afraid you might have been too distracted by the sunglasses.
    Well, that is true...

Yeah, that's what someone on tumblr said yesterday. About Dean getting a tattoo...HE ALREADY HAS A TATTOO!
    Oh duh...how could I have forgotten that one?
    Cannot wait until tomorrow! I have a date with Jeffery Dean Morgan at the movies! Gonna see Dean and Sam's daddy on the BIG SCREEN!!! In a horror movie no less - heh, Dean and Sam would come in quite handy in this movie. "The Possession" looks all kinds of scary!
    Have fun on your date!
    I actually don't do scary movies very well...I've gotten used to SPN, but most everything else still scares the pants off me.

Annnnd...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIG!!!

Will do more celebrating tomorrow afternoon after a nap...I'm exhausted now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Well, that is true...
      You know it!

Oh duh...how could I have forgotten that one?
      Well, Dean doesn't like to show it off, sadly, so, yeah...that could be why.

Have fun on your date!
      I plan to. Thanks.

I actually don't do scary movies very well...I've gotten used to SPN, but most everything else still scares the pants off me.
      But that's the best part! Being scared makes it fun...for me anyways.

Annnnd...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIG!!!
      Thank you Grace!

Will do more celebrating tomorrow afternoon after a nap...I'm exhausted now.
      I'l be there...here...there... You know what I mean.

In the meantime a little b-day rearsearch is on order...
      http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ch-gif-OGI.gif
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hippo Birdy Two Ewes RiG!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          Thank you Freckles!

You know what? The other day I remembered that my Dean clone's name is Freckles. You need a Dean clone too! We all have one, it's fun!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Ha not everyone - I don't have a Dean clone ;-)
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Thank you Freckles!

You know what? The other day I remembered that my Dean clone's name is Freckles. You need a Dean clone too! We all have one, it's fun!
              The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked, so... What's a Dean clone and how do I get one? ;-)
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday RiG!
                sigpic

Comment

West is good.
                  Interesting pics (love the sunglasses) Did you notice the tattoo? Henna?
                  having been up close and personal with henna all my life, i can tell you with great certainty, that yes, that is a henna tattoo.... tho i've never seen one quite that shade.... and it's arabic henna as indian henna doesn't generally get the dark in that area [( and oh have a tried )]

LOL! Of course I noticed.
                  I'm pretty sure its a henna, I don't know if the SPN people would let Dean get a tattoo.
                  ink can easily be covered up with make-up if and when needs be
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    There is some pretty amazing stuff out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9mIBKifOOQQ
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      Happy Birthday RiG!
                      Thanks coptor!

I got the new SPN novel today! Oh, and a bookmark that says "Keep calm and carry on". I might add "my wayward son" too but not sure yet.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                      The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked, so... What's a Dean clone and how do I get one? ;-)
                      A Dean clone is, simply put, a Dean that belongs to you and whom you can do anything you want with/to, figuratively speaking.. All you gotta do is give him a name and you're good to go. Oh, and be sure to post a pic so we can meet him.

Here's Freckles...

Hey there!

having been up close and personal with henna all my life, i can tell you with great certainty, that yes, that is a henna tattoo.... tho i've never seen one quite that shade.... and it's arabic henna as indian henna doesn't generally get the dark in that area [( and oh have a tried )]

Good to know. Great sig btw.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

an oldie, but a goodie.... i need to make a new sig soon.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Thought it was new. Oldies are goodies.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

i didn't use it for long when i first made it and it's been atleast a year, maybe two.... it came from a promo pic, i think for s6.... one of the overlarge ones you always find for us
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks coptor!

I got the new SPN novel today! Oh, and a bookmark that says "Keep calm and carry on". I might add "my wayward son" too but not sure yet.

A Dean clone is, simply put, a Dean that belongs to you and whom you can do anything you want with/to, figuratively speaking.. All you gotta do is give him a name and you're good to go. Oh, and be sure to post a pic so we can meet him.

Here's Freckles...

Nice to meet Freckles, RiG. :0) I like this idea of having a Dean clone. It's brilliant!
                              Much better than me painting the tulpa symbol on my bedroom wall and staring at it until I haz a Dean Winchester and a lot less cuckoo... ;-p
                              Anyhoo, Batman, introduce yourself to all the lovely ladies here.

Not to brag or anything, but I'm awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

i didn't use it for long when i first made it and it's been atleast a year, maybe two.... it came from a promo pic, i think for s6.... one of the overlarge ones you always find for us
                                Oh, wow! Love those overlarge promo pics...they make for great sigs.

Had a great time at the movies..."The Possession" was awesome! Loved JDM in it! It actually made me jump a few times. And, there was only, like, three other people in the theater, which was a first for me.

Love me some sleepy Dean...

*snuggles up to Dean*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X