No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all of the pics, that last one is amazing RiG I love the freckles and eyes not to mention those beautiful lashes

Here's a few pics to make up for while I'm away...

sigpic
    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Just dropping off some Jensen icons I made for a challenge.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
        Love all of the pics, that last one is amazing RiG I love the freckles and eyes not to mention those beautiful lashes
        Yeah...awesome aint it?

Love 'em all!!! That smile in the first one takes my breath away! And the last one is just GUH!

Have fun while your away! If you're going where I think you're going. But, knowing me, I'm probably wrong.

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        Just dropping off some Jensen icons I made for a challenge.
        Jeeze, you really are puttin' me to shame here. These are amazing! I've made a few more for the challenge but I still have 2 more to make. I'm waiting until I have them all made before I post them in the thread. Gosh, I haven't been there since last week!

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Oh, lovely!

[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/DeanWinchesterIsMine/Jensen%20Pics/dean-freckles.jpg[/IMG
          ...FRECKLES!!! ...and eyes. *sigh* It should be illegal for a man to have such long lashes.
          Wow his eyes are awesome on this one :faint

Comment

Jeeze, you really are puttin' me to shame here. These are amazing! I've made a few more for the challenge but I still have 2 more to make. I'm waiting until I have them all made before I post them in the thread. Gosh, I haven't been there since last week!
            You know what they say, quality over quantity (just finished my fifth set with Morena Baccarin this time)- I wouldn't worry about it. You could always drop by the thread anyway even if you aren't posting anything.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfby View Post
              Wow his eyes are awesome on this one :faint
              I agree.

You know what they say, quality over quantity (just finished my fifth set with Morena Baccarin this time)- I wouldn't worry about it.
              I've heard that. Thanks.

You could always drop by the thread anyway even if you aren't posting anything.
              Oh, I know. Just don't wanna, yet. Kinda nervous to see how many pages have gone by since my last visit.

Jensen with his young guest star...

...from "Appointment In Samara". Lucky girl.

I love that him and Jared pose for pictures with their little guest stars.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I've heard that. Thanks.

Oh, I know. Just don't wanna, yet. Kinda nervous to see how many pages have gone by since my last visit.

I love that him and Jared pose for pictures with their little guest stars.
                There may have been quite a few pages gone by but that's probably my fault for posting 6 sets and ladygris for posting 4 sets.

Lovely photo of Jensen there with the young guest star, nice to know that they're happy to have photos taken even on the set.
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics all! This thread always makes me smile.

Well, I was so taken with the freckles pic...that I had to make a siggie.

Comment

There may have been quite a few pages gone by but that's probably my fault for posting 6 sets and ladygris for posting 4 sets.
                    Damn! Why so many sets?

Lovely photo of Jensen there with the young guest star, nice to know that they're happy to have photos taken even on the set.
                    Yeah, isn't it? They're just sweet like that.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Lovely pics all! This thread always makes me smile.

Well, I was so taken with the freckles pic...that I had to make a siggie.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...20Art/Dean.jpg
                    Oh, this is awesome! Will green you if I can.

Went on a snurching spree (within this thread) last night...and this morning...and here is just one of the oh so many pics I nabbed...

Damn lucky bottle!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Damn lucky bottle!
                      In my next life I want to be a bottle

Comment

Damn! Why so many sets?
                        I don't know, I kind of found it easy to make loads for this challenge for some reason and it's been pretty fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfby View Post
                          In my next life I want to be a bottle
                          I wanna be Dean's jeans in my next life. ...or his t-shirt. I'm not picky.

Ooh, I love a man with flare guns!

I don't know, I kind of found it easy to make loads for this challenge for some reason and it's been pretty fun.
                          It would have been easy for me to make loads too if only I'd have had the time. Even with having the week off my free time remains allusive. Btw, you chose great pics for your icons.

in keeping with the Dean w/gun theme I give you...

And I just have to share this one that I came across last night...

SHORTS! Just look at them BOWLEGS!!!

And one more that I just found...

Jensen and SPN exec producer Jim Michaels (in orange) at the DGA Golf Tournament. Damn, Jensen is in FINE form there! And the bowleg is on prominent display! Thank you Jensen!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

It would have been easy for me to make loads too if only I'd have had the time. Even with having the week off my free time remains allusive. Btw, you chose great pics for your icons.
                            For which set? The Jensen set had some pretty good images, found loads of great images for him and also Morena Baccarin so it wasn't too hard.

And here's some of the images I used, so easy to find inspiration in them. The second diner one was recoloured by me for the challenge.

Last edited by IcarusAbides; 24 August 2011, 01:50 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

For which set? The Jensen set had some pretty good images, found loads of great images for him and also Morena Baccarin so it wasn't too hard.
                              Oh, the Jensen set, since they're the ones in this thread.

All are great and inspirational pictures. Specially cowboy Dean...and mugshot Dean. Oh, and Dean with guns and...oh, who am I kiddin'? They're all awesome for arties!

Okay, gotta post another bowleg pic...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh wow so many lovely pics since I was here last
                                And yes RiG I am going where you think I am and I won't forget to say HI

one more pic for the road

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X