Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    hmm, maybe I should rewatch and get back to you on that. I would say there may be a few scenes pretty close to
    Spoiler:
    'The Third Man' when the cops were dying.
    *shudders* Nuff said. Not for me, thanks.

I'm starting to accumulate a list of movies I want to rewatch, but I'm completely swamped for the next 8 weeks. Schoolwork, Jensen, schoolwork, Jensen. Can you guess which way I'd rather spend my time?
    I believe this is what folks refer to as a 'no brainer'.

You wouldn't pick schoolwork over me, would you?

Don't think there's any competition there, pet.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      That one's on my rewatch list as well.
      Well, when you rewatch it don't forget to watch the outtakes. I love the outtakes! The last few with Jensen are hilarious!

I do indeed.

I totally see his point - where unmotivated showing of skin is concerned. But lately on Spn? In the last episode
      Spoiler:
      when the doc didn't even have him undress even though he knew he'd have to jumpstart Dean's heart again
      it was bordering on the ridiculous.
      Yeah, I'd forgotten that he didn't remove his shirt for that and boy, was I disappointed. We got a mere glimps of skin and nip. Oh well...

Great caps! I completely forgot about Faith. The makeup department did an incredible job there, making him look so good while looking bad... And that tongue peekage is an added bonus, of course.
      Thanks. They did, and, it is.

He wore a hoodie in the MBV movie.
      I knew that! I just, couldn't remember for sure. That, and PB was being an asshat at the time so I stopped while I was ahead.

Gotta admit, though, that none of these caps are mine. Still too chicken to watch that flick.
      It's not really that scary, it's more psycological thriller than horror. I'd explain why/how but anything I'd say would give the plot away. And I don't want to ruin it for you incase you, ah, find the courage to watch it someday.

Hoodie thunk!

You can do it!
      Oh yes you can!

If I remember right (only seen it once, over the summer), it's not really much worst graphically than SPN. And the psychological stuff isn't too horrible. I'm not much of a horror movie person, but this one was pretty good. And it has real actors in it,
      Yes, it has a great cast. And an awesome lead actor.

not just some group of D-listers they could pull together
      Leave that to SyFy.

hmm, maybe I should rewatch and get back to you on that. I would say there may be a few scenes pretty close to
      Spoiler:
      'The Third Man' when the cops were dying.
      Agreed.

I'm starting to accumulate a list of movies I want to rewatch, but I'm completely swamped for the next 8 weeks. Schoolwork, Jensen, schoolwork, Jensen. Can you guess which way I'd rather spend my time?
      Um... with Jensen?
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

So maybe that's the one I should get then. They don't have a FSK 12 version for scaredy cats like me, by any chance? I would dearly love to see this scene in action.
        Well, it's a slasher movie (and slash not as in "slash fans"), so the whole purpose is to knit a loose story around the scary and frightening parts. On the other hand - it's not really THAT surprising, you know when a scene comes where one should close her eyes, and there aren't as many scenes as I expected. If I were able to do something like that I'd cut you a FSK 12 version from my DVD, but I don't even have a clue where to start.
        It has some great scenes with Jensen in it ( OKOK, and I totally digg when guys wear a helmet, sorry, my bad).

Edit: Just to add some pretty in 3d Yes, the colors are that ugly and you need some red/green 3D glasses to get the effect :
        Spoiler:

Last edited by iolanda; 24 January 2011, 01:59 PM.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Well, it's a slasher movie (and slash not as in "slash fans"), so the whole purpose is to knit a loose story around the scary and frightening parts. On the other hand - it's not really THAT surprising, you know when a scene comes where one should close her eyes, and there aren't as many scenes as I expected. If I were able to do something like that I'd cut you a FSK 12 version from my DVD, but I don't even have a clue where to start.
          I'm sorry, but, FSK 12? FSK? Oh, and I agree with all that you said here.

It has some great scenes with Jensen in it ( OKOK, and I totally digg when guys wear a helmet, sorry, my bad).

So do I.

Thank Jensen I have those glasses. He's sooooo pretty in 3D!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Now i'm jealous. I wanna see Jensen in 3D.

Hey stars, here's a little clip for you. I hope you can watch it. I had trouble finding any that worked, so it may not work for you. But if it does, it's the scene where he got scratched on the arm in your above pics.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is about as far as the movie goes with actually showing any stabbity stabbity. They love their blood cannon just as much as SPN. Most of the thriller really is just psychological- popping up around corners, other side of the door. That kind of stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Hey stars, here's a little clip for you. I hope you can watch it. I had trouble finding any that worked, so it may not work for you. But if it does, it's the scene where he got scratched on the arm in your above pics.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is about as far as the movie goes with actually showing any stabbity stabbity. They love their blood cannon just as much as SPN. Most of the thriller really is just psychological- popping up around corners, other side of the door. That kind of stuff.

SNIP
              LOVE My Bloody Valentine and I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. It really is mostly a psychological thriller, but they do get pretty gruesome. Even more than that clip. From what I remember off hand
              Spoiler:
              There's a decapitation by shovel.
              Pick axe through the top of the head.
              Pick axe up through the bottom jaw and the jaw then being pulled off.
              The aftermath of someone being shoved into a working dryer.

That's all I remember, but it can get pretty explicit.

Comment

OMG! Jensen and Jason in concert! OMG!
                http://www.creationent.com/auctions/...9&bigpic=0#img
                A whole 45 minutes of Jensen singing! SINGING! At the Salute to SPN Con in LA.

Too bad I can't afford it. Why can't they make these things available to folks like us? Huh?

EDIT: Well, I was excited until I read further down the page...
                Spoiler:
                "ABSOLUTELY NOT AUDIO OR VIDUAL RECORDING OF THE SESSION." There goes my hopes of new youtube vids of Jensen singing...and playing guitar. Damn damn DAMN.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 January 2011, 06:45 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Too bad I can't afford it. Why can't they make these things available to folks like us? Huh?

Spoiler:
                  "ABSOLUTELY NOT AUDIO OR VIDUAL RECORDING OF THE SESSION." There goes my hopes of new youtube vids of Jensen singing...and playing guitar. Damn damn DAMN.
                  I know. But maybe this will get Jensen to open up a little about singing at cons, and we can get future pics and video *crosses fingers*
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for those pix, iolanda!

Never thought I'd say this, but now I'm glad my daughter had a (very brief) Barbie movie phase at some point. One of them was in 3D. Here's hoping it's still in the basement, and I haven't given it to anybody yet...

Originally posted by warrior_chic;12280877Hey [b
                    stars[/b], here's a little clip for you. I hope you can watch it. I had trouble finding any that worked, so it may not work for you. But if it does, it's the scene where he got scratched on the arm in your above pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbLun58FNM
                    It did work, at least on YT, thanks for the link! There's *cough* more stuff there too. I think I might be able to get through it on the very small screen YT provides. And just go to Full Screen for the Jensen goodness. You're right, though, this not much worse than some stuff we've seen on Spn, only the scenes will be sorta concentrated in the movie, coming in rapid succession. *shudders* The way the guy died reminded me of thst bbq fork in Bad Day at Black Rock... Thank God they gave us plenty of warning what was coming in that ep. I don't think I've ever actually watched it.

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                    LOVE My Bloody Valentine and I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. It really is mostly a psychological thriller, but they do get pretty gruesome. Even more than that clip. From what I remember off hand
                    Spoiler:
                    There's a decapitation by shovel.
                    Pick axe through the top of the head.
                    Pick axe up through the bottom jaw and the jaw then being pulled off.
                    The aftermath of someone being shoved into a working dryer.

That's all I remember, but it can get pretty explicit.
                    Thanks for the list... I guess? No seriously, thanks. Well, they talk about an 'uncut' version on YT. I wonder which one you saw.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Spoiler:
                    Double OMG indeed. That's just pure awesomeness. Damn, why does LA have to be 10,000 km away?

I wouldn't underestimate the craftiness of Spn fans though. I mean, the same rule applies for the Chippendales, but there's plenty of clips from that on YT. And they may sell an official DVD. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Better quality too.

sigpic

Comment

It did work, at least on YT, thanks for the link! There's *cough* more stuff there too. I think I might be able to get through it on the very small screen YT provides. And just go to Full Screen for the Jensen goodness. You're right, though, this not much worse than some stuff we've seen on Spn, only the scenes will be sorta concentrated in the movie, coming in rapid succession. *shudders* The way the guy died reminded me of thst bbq fork in Bad Day at Black Rock... Thank God they gave us plenty of warning what was coming in that ep. I don't think I've ever actually watched it.
                      I suggest watching in 2D first. That's how I saw it. And I def suggest going full screen for Jensen. Most of his stuff isn't really all that violent, so you should be safe
                      sigpic

Comment

How on Earth did we forget that today/yesterday (Jan 24th) is/was Dean's birthday? Oh, we are bad, bad fangirls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!!!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 January 2011, 08:32 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

We are bad fangirls. Maybe Dean should punish us... Ok, mind back out of the gutter.

Happy 32nd Birthday, Dean!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BDAY, DEAN!!!

(at least it still is if you're on the West Coast...)

Aw shucks, girls, you shouldn't have.

But we wanted to!

Well in that case...

BRING IT!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, we'll bring it Dean!

We are bad fangirls. Maybe Dean should punish us... Ok, mind back out of the gutter.
                              Oh, Dean can punish me all he likes. However he sees fit.

Tha man has some moves!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

This deserves a separate post...

In honor of Kim Manners, whom we lost two years ago today:

Thank you for giving us the best epsiodes of Supernatural. We miss you Kim!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X