Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Pit

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    In a rush again Lizzie? I guess that settee wasn't that comfortable to sleep on eh?
    I have to say...it was a bit lumpy..

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Okay so...

I have Part 1 and Part 2 ready and uploaded which is basically half of the movie. Part 3 is almost done rendering, but the uploading will have to wait until tomorrow. I need my sleep as well. Sorry.

Part 1

Part 2

One thing I have to apologise for is the small size. I have no idea why it rendered like that. The quality is fine so if you put it in full screen and HQ it's actually not bad, but if anyone knows how I can fix the issue, please let me know.

Enjoy.

:: collapses ::

ETA: Part 3 is uploading as we sleep, but I am going to bed. So check YouTube for that in about an hour and a half and it should be up.
    [/I]
    That's really great...I love it. Priestley's lovely..and sooo cute....love him
    There is more ?....is there?..Oh say there is....
    sigpic

Comment

Some more Priestly caps

Under a cut for a kinda non-PG gesture
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit Here for a flying visit again

Originally posted by Boo View Post
        I'm good thanks :-) and yourself?
        I'm ok thanks Boo, better now I'm home from work!

How's the exams?

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Hello everyone: this thread is as delicious as chocolate, minus the calories!

Yummy!
        Hey JW!! *huggles*

Delicious....edible.. yum!!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Hello Pit *wanders over to the coffee machine* Empty! *makes new coffee*

Great job, Pandora! The film is so cute and Jensen is amazing in it! Some more caps?

Sorry Jen, I told my guys to bring the coffee back but they must still be hiding it

Great caps!

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
        you can blame Queen for helping me find my way
        That m'dear, is a blame I'll gladly take!!

*pokes Queen back then huggles* Its so pretty but I'll share it with you of course
        Aww thanks, me luffs the double thunk!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Evening Pit
        Hey Lizzie

I have to say...it was a bit lumpy..
        Poor you!

I want his t-shirts!!

Will be able to watch the vids in a bit hopefully when my net connection decides to play nice!

Hope everyone's ok, will try and get back later *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Hey Queeny *huggles* No more hiding the coffee, please! This just can't happen! Lives depend on that fine liquid!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Queeny *huggles* No more hiding the coffee, please! This just can't happen! Lives depend on that fine liquid!

<snipped for time >
            I know, I know Tell you what, shall I send the little rascals round to you to have words with them... if you think you can handle a Ronon, Lorne & Sam!

sigpic

Comment

I know, I know Tell you what, shall I send the little rascals round to you to have words with them... if you think you can handle a Ronon, Lorne & Sam!
              For coffee I'd do everything!

sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a handful And I don't mean that as a bad thing....
                sigpic

Comment

For coffee I'd do everything!
                  *locks that away for future reference*

That sounds like a handful And I don't mean that as a bad thing....
                  Oh they're definitely a handful... I have 5 in total now! I'll bring my Dean & Sam ones in later to say hi! If Jen sends him back in one piece of course!!

sigpic

Comment

I will look forward to meeting them
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      SQUEEEEEEE!!! Pandora, you're a STAR!!! OMG, this is soooo funny... and cute... And the size is just right on full screen.
                      Hee, thanks! Enjoy!

That's really great...I love it. Priestley's lovely..and sooo cute....love him
                      There is more ?....is there?..Oh say there is....
                      Priestly is fantastic and so sweet and awesome. I've got to say kudos to Ackles for making him a complete departure from Dean. Even their voices and vocal inflections are different.

There is one more part. It'll start rendering as soon as I cut together the scenes. It'll be a few hours before it's up. Sorry.
                      sigpic

Comment

*locks that away for future reference*

Oh they're definitely a handful... I have 5 in total now! I'll bring my Dean & Sam ones in later to say hi! If Jen sends him back in one piece of course!!
                        I should know by now that everything I say can and will be used against me in a court of thunk...

Well that depends on how much coffee he left me! Here in Germany the coffee junkies have a saying: "Wer Kaffee vernichtet wird hingerichtet." (He who abolishes coffee has to be put to death)

sigpic

Comment

Ah, such yummy Priestly pics. The best part about those scenes besides the lips and the hair and the broad, broad shoulders?

Those eyes. Seriously. JA kills me with those eyes. Especially in all those Supernatural scenes where they go uber close on his face and you can see the tears swimming in those hazel green eyes.

:: flails ::
                          sigpic

Comment

Hee, thanks! Enjoy!

Priestly is fantastic and so sweet and awesome. I've got to say kudos to Ackles for making him a complete departure from Dean. Even their voices and vocal inflections are different.

There is one more part. It'll start rendering as soon as I cut together the scenes. It'll be a few hours before it's up. Sorry.
                            Whenever you have it will be great. I'm off to bed anyway. Didn't get any proper rest all weekend, and still trying to catch up.

And I totally agree about Jensen. The only time I thought a bit of Dean shone through was when he was confronting Tish about
                            Spoiler:
                            Jen chickening out of meeting Fuzzy.

I should know by now that everything I say can and will be used against me in a court of thunk...

Well that depends on how much coffee he left me! Here in Germany the coffee junkies have a saying: "Wer Kaffee vernichtet wird hingerichtet." (He who abolishes coffee has to be put to death)

Oooh, these are from the part of the movie I haven't seen yet. I really gotta get the full-length version some time.

BTW, that black stripe on Priestly's left biceps, is that supposed to be an erased tattoo or what?

Okay, keep thunking, ladies, I'll catch up tomorrow morning. Good night!

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ah, such yummy Priestly pics. The best part about those scenes besides the lips and the hair and the broad, broad shoulders?

Those eyes. Seriously. JA kills me with those eyes. Especially in all those Supernatural scenes where they go uber close on his face and you can see the tears swimming in those hazel green eyes.

Not to mention the fact that his eyes are the most amazing shade of green...

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I will look forward to meeting them
                                One's here now... this is Pic. Pic say hi to Michelle

Well hellooooo Michelle....

*facepalm* excuse him Michelle, he's been hunting again... I like the knife, not everyone does!!

Stop apologising.... it's great that you're doing this for us!!!

I should warn you that me and a friend can quote what each other said from when we 1st met 15m ago!!! ... I like to store things away!!

Ooooh, I like that!!

I'm not overkeen on the green hair, but with all those eyes and lips... guh!!

Like this?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X