Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    The many faces of Dean.
    *THUD* Help! I have thunked and I can't get up. Please send a handsome man to keep me warm.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Okay, finally had time to catch up on what I missed while I was gone. RiG, you sure kept the thread alive, you rock, girl!

Found this and had to share.
      The Dean Winchester Clothing Catalogue
      Wow, that is one dedicated fan. Great collection. Wouldn't it be great if those clothes came filled with the real thing when you order them?

Yep, he's still ahead. Go Jensen!!!
      Repost since it's a few pages back. Another great gif, RiG!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Thanks for the link I couldn't wait to see the gag reel. They're getting better and better. And Misha's a great addition - what a goofball!

Oh.My.God. What a gorgeous shot. How come he looks even better in b/w? Totally agree about the stubble as well. Jensen pulls off that look like nobody else.

The many faces of Dean.
      Wow, what a collection! Bookmarked the page, I'm sure I'll wanna revisit there. You find the coolest things, RiG!

Rats, multi-quoted the wrong post. Jen, your con pix are just wonderful! Love love love candid shots of Jensen.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *THUD* Help! I have thunked and I can't get up. Please send a handsome man to keep me warm.
      Well, you'll need two to really keep you warm. One in front and one in back. So how about some double Jensen?

And another gif I snurched. Hope that still counts as PG-13.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*licks lips* ya know crazy question... dunno if its been asked or not.. why is the thread called the 'pit' erm.. or if its been answered or not... yea i know totally random
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          *licks lips* ya know crazy question... dunno if its been asked or not.. why is the thread called the 'pit' erm.. or if its been answered or not... yea i know totally random
          Well, most thunk or whump threads have a name, so we all made suggestions, and that's the one we came up with. IIRC it was during early S4, so it made sense since that was the main topic on the show. And somehow a lot of thunk threads end up with names starting with P, such as the Playground for Ronon, the Pet Shop for Sam...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Well, you'll need two to really keep you warm. One in front and one in back. So how about some double Jensen?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...enWallBlue.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...LoveBanner.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/18865224.gif
            Could I also have one to use as a mattress and another as a blanket?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Could I also have one to use as a mattress and another as a blanket?
              Will have to see if I can find a quadruple Jensen pic... THUNK!!

sigpic

Comment

Please vote for Jensen for EW's Emmy Snubs EWwy award for best actor in a drama!

Speaking of mattresses...

*crawls onto bed and snuggles up to Dean*

Oh my...it looks like he's waiting for some one to join him for some *ehem* fun.

Okay, finally had time to catch up on what I missed while I was gone. RiG, you sure kept the thread alive, you rock, girl!
                Well, I do what I can.

Wow, that is one dedicated fan. Great collection. Wouldn't it be great if those clothes came filled with the real thing when you order them?
                Ooh, you know it girl!

Repost since it's a few pages back. Another great gif, RiG!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ions/xyuzl.gif
                Great gif indeed...snurched it from PB.

Thanks for the link I couldn't wait to see the gag reel. They're getting better and better. And Misha's a great addition - what a goofball!
                I'm staying away from the link so as not to spoil myself before I get the S5 DVD set. I did see a small portion of it in a comic-con vid on YT. Love Jensen's dancing. That man has moves!

Oh.My.God. What a gorgeous shot. How come he looks even better in b/w? Totally agree about the stubble as well. Jensen pulls off that look like nobody else.
                I wish I knew... - and - Yes, he so does...

Wow, what a collection! Bookmarked the page, I'm sure I'll wanna revisit there. You find the coolest things, RiG!
                I have superwiki to thank for all my coolest finds.

Love love love candid shots of Jensen.
                Who doesn't!!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...enWallBlue.jpg
                Techically, there's three Jensens in this pic - triple Jensen. If you count his big beautiful face right smack in the middle there.

Woo boy! Love both looks on his face!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/18865224.gif
                Not so sure I like this one. I'm on the fence about it.

Well, most thunk or whump threads have a name, so we all made suggestions, and that's the one we came up with. IIRC it was during early S4, so it made sense since that was the main topic on the show. And somehow a lot of thunk threads end up with names starting with P, such as the Playground for Ronon, the Pet Shop for Sam...
                ...the Pond for Daniel. I've always reasoned that the word 'Pit' was a reference to Hell, which is where Dean was headed at the end of season three. And in fact went, sadly.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

mmm yes... Dean and the bed... god... *thud*
                  sigpic

Comment

Pit is a double reference. 1 due to deans end of season 3 destination and 2 being that most if not all of us spend the majority of our time in our little pit aka "the gutter"

Comment

Will have to see if I can find a quadruple Jensen pic... THUNK!!
                      Would that even be legal? Only one way to find out! *brandishes whip at Stars* Get to it!

Voted, though for a moment it was tough. Thomas Gibson is amazing in "Criminal Minds", but Jensen is much hotter! And I'm shallow.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Would that even be legal? Only one way to find out! *brandishes whip at Stars* Get to it!
                        *winces* Okay, okay, just to be on the safe side, here's a - borderline illegal - quintuple. Satisfied?

Voted, though for a moment it was tough. Thomas Gibson is amazing in "Criminal Minds", but Jensen is much hotter! And I'm shallow.
                        Well, it was a no-brainer to me since I don't even know the other guys. Wasn't so sure, though, if I'd do Jensen a favor to vote for him in a poll calle 'EWwy'...? As far as I'm concerned there's absolutely NOTHING 'eew' about him. Even covered in mud, he's gorgeous.

sigpic

Comment

*winces* Okay, okay, just to be on the safe side, here's a - borderline illegal - quintuple. Satisfied?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture2-1.jpg
                          Mmmmm... Me be happy. Me need happy, I'm locked in a battle of wills with my laptop. It wants to retire, I won't let it. I also discovered my photos eat up 8 gigs on my harddrive...

Well, it was a no-brainer to me since I don't even know the other guys. Wasn't so sure, though, if I'd do Jensen a favor to vote for him in a poll calle 'EWwy'...? As far as I'm concerned there's absolutely NOTHING 'eew' about him. Even covered in mud, he's gorgeous.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20S1/67E0.jpg
                          OMG! Season 1 Dean! Eeeee! *pinches cheeks*
                          I don't know why I just did that...
                          I'll be over there... *shuffels away*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Mmmmm... Me be happy. Me need happy, I'm locked in a battle of wills with my laptop. It wants to retire, I won't let it. I also discovered my photos eat up 8 gigs on my harddrive...
                            Glad to be of service. Yeah, that's the problem with these new cameras. People think more megapixels are better, when it makes no difference for the quality of a less than poster sized pic whether it's 3 or 8. They just produce these ginormous files. You can set your camera to a lower resolution, though, so you get files that are only 2 MB instead of 10. That's easier than re-sizing all your pix later.

OMG! Season 1 Dean! Eeeee! *pinches cheeks*
                            I don't know why I just did that...
                            I'll be over there... *shuffels away*
                            Must have been the other cheek if you're so embarrassed about it. But don't worry, we understand.

Care to go again?

sigpic

Comment

Glad to be of service. Yeah, that's the problem with these new cameras. People think more megapixels are better, when it makes no difference for the quality of a less than poster sized pic whether it's 3 or 8. They just produce these ginormous files. You can set your camera to a lower resolution, though, so you get files that are only 2 MB instead of 10. That's easier than re-sizing all your pix later.
                              I like taking my pictures at a high res, because I never know what I might need them for later if they need to be blown up, and you can't up the res once the picture's been taken. I've been debating getting an external HD anyways so I can save my pictures and music to it. They eat up so much space! >.<

Must have been the other cheek if you're so embarrassed about it. But don't worry, we understand.
                              http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN206_251.jpg

Care to go again?
                              That doesn't need a pinch, that needs a good smack.

*SMACK*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oohhhh a very good smack i might add.. *sigh* i was in w/drawl with the forum down most of the day... i was on early this morn, went back to bed for a while, hit church came back wanted to thunk... couldnt.. *whimper*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X