Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Spoiler:

Since nobody seems to have noticed my last post...here it is again...

I'm here...for what it's worth.

Ooh, Very cute.
    I was internet-less for the best part of a week but Thank God it's resolved now. I was beginning to panic I wouldn't be able to watch the new ep tomorrow... It should be a great one from what I've read and seen.

OTHOAP is one of my favorite episodes ever. Awesome stuff. I got 'Ten Inch Hero' from my sister for my bday, and it's really cute. I'm still cracking up really badly every time I watch the 'tampon' scene... And I love the slogans on Priestley's shirts.

*sobs* I could have gone to that con! But family comes first, right? Thanks for posting this, absolutely adored it.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Oooh! I will watch that tomorrow! First thing definitely! Thanks for sharing!
      Anytime.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I was internet-less for the best part of a week but Thank God it's resolved now. I was beginning to panic I wouldn't be able to watch the new ep tomorrow... It should be a great one from what I've read and seen.
      Due to conflicting interests I won't be able to watch tonights all new episode...well, not all of it anyway. It's a case of 1 tv and 2 different shows that are on at the same time. SPN and Fringe. Thank God for commercial(adverts) breaks! I can flip to SPN during Fringe's commercials. Also, I can watch the episode on-line tomorrow...though it wont be the same on my smaller computer screen (compared to my tv screen), not the same quality/clearness/crispness/sharpness...you get the idea. Ah well, there's always reruns, eh?

O
      THOAP is one of my favorite episodes ever. Awesome stuff.
      Heck yeah!

I got 'Ten Inch Hero' from my sister for my bday, and it's really cute. I'm still cracking up really badly every time I watch the 'tampon' scene... And I love the slogans on Priestley's shirts.
      Oh, that scene is absolutely priceless! Priestly's shirts, yeah, those slogans are pretty awesome!

Hey, I noticed that "awesome" is said frequently on SPN. Mostly by Dean.

*sobs* I could have gone to that con! But family comes first, right? Thanks for posting this, absolutely adored it.
      Aww! Where was that con? Oh, wait it was Rome. Duh. And you're welcome. Man, I watch that vid all the time now.

Um...is it sad that I want to put a little picture of Dean in my wallet?
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 April 2010, 02:00 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I finally got to watch the signing video! *flails, melts and squeals all at once* Pretty good video I have to say, so glad the audience wasn't squealing/screaming the entire time, which seems to happen so many times when I try to watch con videos. I want to hear the actor talk not a room going bat**** crazy every time he opens his mouth.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Anytime.

Due to conflicting interests I won't be able to watch tonights all new episode...well, not all of it anyway. It's a case of 1 tv and 2 different shows that are on at the same time. SPN and Fringe. Thank God for commercial(adverts) breaks! I can flip to SPN during Fringe's commercials. Also, I can watch the episode on-line tomorrow...though it wont be the same on my smaller computer screen (compared to my tv screen), not the same quality/clearness/crispness/sharpness...you get the idea. Ah well, there's always reruns, eh?
          Don't you have a way of recording the other ep? Okay, probably showing my age here, but whatever happened to the good ol' VCR? Even if DVDs are all people use now. It's so unfair to make you choose between to favorite programs. Although - I figure the fact that people can record a show to watch later may actually hurt Spn. I don't think there's another show on TV that has so many episodes you just want to watch again and again, so if it's a choice between watching life and recording I'd keep the Spn ep. And that fact may not show up on the Nielsen rating.

Oh, that scene is absolutely priceless! Priestly's shirts, yeah, those slogans are pretty awesome!

Hey, I noticed that "awesome" is said frequently on SPN. Mostly by Dean.
          A fact that probably explains why this expression is being used so frequently by me and my kids...

Hopefully when you're talking about me.

Of course, sugar, of course.

Aww! Where was that con? Oh, wait it was Rome. Duh. And you're welcome. Man, I watch that vid all the time now.

Um...is it sad that I want to put a little picture of Dean in my wallet? http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...eadscratch.gif
          Yup, it was in Rome - and during the kids' Easter break as well. Couldn't convince hubby that we should go... uh... visit the city for cultural reason, though. I'm eternally grateful for everybody who took videos and posted them on YT. I just can't get enough of those con talks, there's so much goofing about and then there are those 'aaaaaw' moments. Jensen singing was an extra perk, though. He hasn't done that in quite a while, and hardly ever solo, IIRC.

You're not expecting me to sing, right? Jensen may be able to, Dean not so much.

Oh no, singing is not your main purpose as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry, just rambling on while I wait for my 5.17 DL to finish. *pokes laptop* Get on with it, will you?
          Last edited by starg8fans; 08 April 2010, 10:39 PM.

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral102_256.jpg[
            you're not expecting me to sing, right? Jensen may be able to, dean not so much.

oh no, singing is not your main purpose as far as i'm concerned.

Sorry, just rambling on while i wait for my 5.17 dl to finish. *pokes laptop* get on with it, will you?
            *thud*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*thud*

Oops, little low blood sugar there, Sal? Here, I have just what you need.

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S1/Supernatural102_266.jpg
                Could you possibly feed them to me? I don't know if I'm strong enough to lift my arms...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working on the caps for 5x17 right now Lots of great Dean moments!
                  sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

Hey Pit Dwellers! How's things?

I've not had chance to catch up yet - will do my best! I've seen some lovely pics, great caps Jen (as always) and will look forward to the latest ones (what a FAB ep) .... and the vid of Jensen singing! *squeaks* I wonder why he decided to do that? Not that I'm complaining of course!

sigpic

Comment

*tacklehugs teh Queeny* Hey sweetie

Caps have to wait till tomorrow, sorry. My internet keeps dying and I just finished uploading the caps but have to leave now. First thing when I get up tomorrow, promised
                      sigpic

Comment

Could you possibly feed them to me? I don't know if I'm strong enough to lift my arms...
                        (spoilered for size)
                        Spoiler:

Oops, I think I just finished the last one. But hang on a sec...

I can call Sam and have him pick up an extra supply.

And these are just for the ring thing.
                        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        Working on the caps for 5x17 right now Lots of great Dean moments!
                        Were there ever! Looking forward to seeing them, Jen.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        *peeks in*

Hey Pit Dwellers! How's things?

I've not had chance to catch up yet - will do my best! I've seen some lovely pics, great caps Jen (as always) and will look forward to the latest ones (what a FAB ep) .... and the vid of Jensen singing! *squeaks* I wonder why he decided to do that? Not that I'm complaining of course!
                        Hiya Queen! *glomps* Yeah, that singing vid was a nice surprise. You know what, I think he did it to help out Jason Mann. Can you imagine how many hits on YT that song's gonna get now?

sigpic

Comment

Hey, check it out! You can get --->Dean's pendant...or at least a nifty replica anyway.

Don't you have a way of recording the other ep? Okay, probably showing my age here, but whatever happened to the good ol' VCR? Even if DVDs are all people use now. It's so unfair to make you choose between to favorite programs. Although - I figure the fact that people can record a show to watch later may actually hurt Spn. I don't think there's another show on TV that has so many episodes you just want to watch again and again, so if it's a choice between watching life and recording I'd keep the Spn ep. And that fact may not show up on the Nielsen rating.
                          Unfortunately I don't have Tivo or a DVR or the like. I have a DVD/VCR combo but...It only allows video recording not DVD recording. Plus, I have no idea how to record one show while watching another. Besides, I just finished watching last nights episode online so it's all good.

A fact that probably explains why this expression is being used so frequently by me and my kids...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral102_262.jpg
                          Hopefully when you're talking about me.
                          Always Dean. Always.

Yup, it was in Rome - and during the kids' Easter break as well. Couldn't convince hubby that we should go... uh... visit the city for cultural reason, though. I'm eternally grateful for everybody who took videos and posted them on YT. I just can't get enough of those con talks, there's so much goofing about and then there are those 'aaaaaw' moments. Jensen singing was an extra perk, though. He hasn't done that in quite a while, and hardly ever solo, IIRC.
                          Too bad you couldn't be there. Would have been great if one us could have had that particular experience. I have yet to go to a con of any kind. Dunno if I ever will. Love that the SPN cons are named after episodes of the show.

Just love those con vids! The Easter egg one is cute. If you haven't seen it go...watch it! I wish I was one of those lucky audience members. If you have seen the vid then you'll know what I mean. Something to do with Jensen...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral102_256.jpg
                          You're not expecting me to sing, right? Jensen may be able to, Dean not so much.

Did a damn fine version of REO's I can't Fight this Feeling if you ask me.

Sorry, just rambling on while I wait for my 5.17 DL to finish. *pokes laptop* Get on with it, will you?
                          Speaking of Laptops, how are you able to connect to the internet on one. WiFi - a router? I want a laptop but I'm not sure how the internet works on one. I'm very confused about this. Oh, and ramble all you like.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral102_266.jpg
                          Heh, Dean and I like the same type of M&M's. Peanut. That scene was so cute...his provisions.

Hiya Queen! *glomps* Yeah, that singing vid was a nice surprise. You know what, I think he did it to help out Jason Mann. Can you imagine how many hits on YT that song's gonna get now?
                          47,186 hits so far...at least on one of the vids anyway. There's like 5 of them. Hey Queen! ...what is on the seat of his car anyway? Wrappers? And why was I thinking that the Impala's interior was white? Well, I know for sure that the interior of the doors are white. But the seats? Hmm...
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 April 2010, 01:42 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey, check it out! You can get --->Dean's pendant...or at least a nifty replica anyway.
                            You can also get Dean's skull bracelet, and Mary's charm bracelet. I got those for the kids a while back.

Unfortunately I don't have Tivo or a DVR or the like. I have a DVD/VCR combo but...It only allows video recording not DVD recording. Plus, I have no idea how to record one show while watching another. Besides, I just finished watching last nights episode online so it's all good.
                            Programming a VCR is... complicated. But you can set it to any channel (once they're stored in its memory) and record while watching something else. Of course, laptops are fine as well.

Too bad you couldn't be there. Would have been great if one us could have had that particular experience. I have yet to go to a con of any kind. Dunno if I ever will. Love that the SPN cons are named after episodes of the show.
                            I've been to one Stargate con, and it was great. The one in Rome was special because of the lineup - pretty much everybody who was anyone on Spn was there. Oh well, water under the bridge and all that.

Just love those con vids! The Easter egg one is cute. If you haven't seen it go...watch it! I wish I was one of those lucky audience members. If you have seen the vid then you'll know what I mean. Something to do with Jensen...
                            Nope, haven't seen that one yet. Will check it out, though.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ngingREO-1.jpg
                            Did a damn fine version of REO's I can't Fight this Feeling if you ask me.
                            He did, didn't he? Although Jensen said at some con that he really tried to sing badly because TPTB figured Dean wasn't a singer. Dead or Alive wasn't half bad either, IMHO.

Speaking of Laptops, how are you able to connect to the internet on one. WiFi - a router? I want a laptop but I'm not sure how the internet works on one. I'm very confused about this. Oh, and ramble all you like.
                            All laptops come with built-in modems, so you can either connect them to a router with an ethernet cable, or you can scan for available WiFi networks. Once you enter the proper password (at least here in Europe they're pretty much all PW protected) you're online wirelessly.

Heh, Dean and I like the same type of M&M's. Peanut. That scene was so cute...his provisions.
                            That episode was a good one for snark. "Sweetheart, I don't do shorts." Or "This is probably the most honest I've been with a woman... ever." Or when Dean went after the Wendigo - "Hey you want some white meat b**ch!? I’m right here! I taste good!"

47,186 hits so far...at least on one of the vids anyway. There's like 5 of them. Hey Queen! ...what is on the seat of his car anyway? Wrappers? And why was I thinking that the Impala's interior was white? Well, I know for sure that the interior of the doors are white. But the seats? Hmm...
                            They're wrappers from Halloween candies. These caps are from S4's It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester. And the seats were always black. Less susceptible to stains, I imagine.

And as , here are a few non-spoilery close-ups from 5.17 - while we wait for Jen to do her magic. I sure hope she has a different version from mine, because just look at the $%@&# logo...

Okay, here's where it's less disruptive.

And for once, Dean was on the left (which in this case is the right) side of the screen.

sigpic

Comment

Morning! :] I know it's technically afternoon, but I just got up...

Okies, caps for 5x17!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X