No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAAAAAHHHH! You evil woman. Now I want to gouge my eyes out. Okay, you just shattered my illusion that Jensen could look hot in anything. But I stand corrected. Need some eye candy quickly to cancel out that image... with lots and lots of jeans!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

What? You didn't like the giraffe-meets-brick-wall pattern on his trousers? *iz dissapointed*

To make it up I have this one for you! No fancy trousers, I promise!

http://twitpic.com/1c5139
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        What? You didn't like the giraffe-meets-brick-wall pattern on his trousers? *iz dissapointed*

I do like this mittoned heat though

Flyby post, but just had to respond

*goes back to lurking and RL *
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Much better, thank you! And very appropriate since we're off to the mountains day after tomorrow. And they're still getting snow there... Don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring.

Me too. What do you reckon' - could I turn the Impala into a convertible?

Jealous of my sister's new car, huh? Heck, I don't know. You're the mechanic, you figure it out.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

I do like this mittoned heat though

Flyby post, but just had to respond

*goes back to lurking and RL *
          RL? What kind of animal is that? I better not think about it. Only depresses me.

sigpic

Comment

*snort*

http://twitpic.com/1c535p

(absolutely no spoilers, see for yourself!)
            Oh, the brick pants. How awesome they are! In a totally WTF kind of way... LOL Jensen definitely had some interesting outfits in his early modeling days...

Comment

*snort*

http://twitpic.com/1c535p

(absolutely no spoilers, see for yourself!)
              *dies of laughter*

Also... HI!
              I've been busy, I lurked by a few times, but been busy... Was up until 3am writing a paper on Sunday, Monday was absolutely tired and yesterday I was helping my friend pack up her room. And tonight is an early night for tomorrow morning I fly to San Fransisco.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                *dies of laughter*

Also... HI!
                I've been busy, I lurked by a few times, but been busy... Was up until 3am writing a paper on Sunday, Monday was absolutely tired and yesterday I was helping my friend pack up her room. And tonight is an early night for tomorrow morning I fly to San Fransisco.
                I am also kind of busy, correcting the Mathe-Leistungskursarbeiten (maths class tests, the difficult kind) I promised my course last week while trying to ignore my itching stitches. But having Easter holidays and no real time pressure isn't helping with my tendency to procrastinate. But I am almost finished
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I just watched this video and...God, I laughed so hard!
                  Dean singing REO...Chipmunkified!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Welcome back!!
                  Thanx.

Don't let the Sam girls hear that... LOL, of course you're right. At least IMHO Jensen should get first billing because Dean for me is the no. 1 character. i think they went with Jared because of his status after 'Gilmore Girls' - seems it was considered more important than Jensens work on those different shows.
                  Ah, yes. That explains it. Speaking of Gilmore Girls, I saw Hollywood Babylon last week and I loved Sam's reaction when the tour guide woman announced that they were passing by Stars Hollow, the Gilmore Girls set. His face was priceless!

It was The Curious Case of Dean Winchester.
                  That's right, he was back to being his young handsome and healthy self again. His little jump for joy was soooooo cute!

Kripke always said this story arc was set up for 5 seasons, and he only had a contract for that long - while Jensen and Jared's contract were for six seasons. The show was picked up for another season, though - YAY!! - and at first there was some concern that it would mess with Kripke's creative process, trying to drag the story out over another 22 eps, but he's sticking to his guns. The current story arc will finish at the end of this season, and they will start something new in S6. The deal is that Kripke is handing over the reins to Sera Gamble for S6, but he will be around in an advisory function.
                  Thanx for the info. YAY for another season!

'le sigh' indeed. As they say in Britain, you are on jammy git! but also happy for you!
                  Thanx. I only wish I'd gotten here sooner, while the dream was still fresh in my mind.

LOL, you're welcome!

Yeah, I'm really miffed too - especially since they just glossed over the fact that it's gone. It deserved a better send-off.
                  It sure did.

You're talking about Ius in Bello, right? That's when the tats were first introduced. And yes, Monster at the End of this Book was pure genius. Vonnegut indeed! BTW, I loved it that Dean knew him and his books, and Sam's surprised face, and Dean coming back with, "What? I read!" And I can totally see him enjoying Vonnegut's twisted humor.
                  Jus in Bello. Will watch it next! And, um...I'm sure I have no idea who Vonnegut is, at least, I can't remember.

Yup, and a stellar lineup too. Everybody who's anybody on the show will be there. *sniff*
                  Wow!

Wow, great pictures and great captions, RiG! Especially the Shakespeare quote was spot on!
                  Thanx.

Oh look, seems Dean was able to add some life to that party after all...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0508830341.jpg
                  Is this from Ghostfacers?

Oooh, me likey!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Much better, thank you! And very appropriate since we're off to the mountains day after tomorrow. And they're still getting snow there... Don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring.
                  We're gettin' rain here...and flooding. Lots of flooding.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ernatural5.jpg
                  Me too. What do you reckon' - could I turn the Impala into a convertible?
                  Oooh, arms of Dean...arms of Jensen...*thud*
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 31 March 2010, 01:23 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

*bounces into thread* It's Thursday, its' Thursday, tralalalala...

*dies of laughter*

Also... HI!
                    Nice - have a great time there, hun!

I am also kind of busy, correcting the Mathe-Leistungskursarbeiten (maths class tests, the difficult kind) I promised my course last week while trying to ignore my itching stitches. But having Easter holidays and no real time pressure isn't helping with my tendency to procrastinate. But I am almost finished
                    Better to get it out of the way so you can enjoy the Easter holidays without this on your mind.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    I just watched this video and...God, I laughed so hard!
                    Dean singing REO...Chipmunkified!
                    LMAO, that WAS funny.

Ah, yes. That explains it. Speaking of Gilmore Girls, I saw Hollywood Babylon last week and I loved Sam's reaction when the tour guide woman announced that they were passing by Stars Hollow, the Gilmore Girls set. His face was priceless!
                    Yeah, and then Sam quickly jumped out of the tour bus, and Dean was kinda annoyed he had to miss the rest of the tour. BTW, do you know that Paris Hilton will be in a S5 ep? They added in a reference to House of Wax there as well.

Thanx for the info. YAY for another season!
                    Yay indeed.

Thanx. I only wish I'd gotten here sooner, while the dream was still fresh in my mind.
                    The one and only Jensen dream I ever had, the moment I opened my eyes I dashed to my laptop to write everything down. It was quite long and involved, and I didn't want to forget anything. Chances are it'll stay the only one.

Jus in Bello. Will watch it next! And, um...I'm sure I have no idea who Vonnegut is, at least, I can't remember.
                    Kurt Vonnegut is an American writer, who wrote for example Galapagos or Slaughterhouse FIve.
                    Spoiler:
                    His books are kinda quirky, both extremely sad and hilariously funny at the same time. They deal with human emotions under extreme, scifi-esque scenarios - I love black humor, so I think they're awesome.

Is this from Ghostfacers?
                    Yup!

Oooh, arms of Dean...arms of Jensen...*thud*
                    I know what you mean. Too bad we get to see them so little - and usually only in BTS shots.

Last edited by starg8fans; 31 March 2010, 09:27 PM.

sigpic

Comment

On, arms, what a great start for a day

Test is done, now I have 2 to go, but I'll take one with me home to my parents and the other one I'll correct when I am back here

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Geez, it's tumbleweedy in here today... Everybody just sitting around staring at the clock until the next ep airs?

Why don't you hang out with me instead?

That's what I call a tempting offer. You're on. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning until I can watch it anyway.

sigpic

Comment

OMG - tomorrow is Friday. I totally forgot that... New eppie coming up and what an episode...
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm currently watching the latest ep and WHOA! Just WHOA!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I'm currently watching the latest ep and WHOA! Just WHOA!
                              That good, huh? Just about to watch it - 1 minute to go. SQUEEEE!!

sigpic

Comment

OT or kinda...
                                Spoiler:
                                Is it too wrong to watch this week's Supernatural Eppie before SGU?

I can't believe she actually considered watching the other series first...
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X