• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen, are you coming to bed?

Yep, sure am. Night Pit *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic spams everyone! Especially the feet ones.

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning, Pit! *puts kettle on for coffee and tea* Anybody in here thunk Michael Shanks? In that case, you have a double (or triple?) thunk treat coming up. MS has been cast to guest star in Spn ep 5.17.

You think they'd bring in somebody who's hotter than we are?

Not as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, somebody who manages to look hawt in that outfit is hard to beat.

Fan loyalty is a wonderful thing.

You better believe it.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          We have cookies in here? Or are you smuggling the Pet Shop's supply in here?
          I may have a stash...

Driving lesson in 40 minutes and I haven't even finished my first coffee, hair is still wet.. cannot.be.bothered
          sigpic

Twitter
          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Morning Pit! *pours coffee*

First off, is anyone else having problems with multi-quoting keeping everything - even from yesterday which you've already replied to?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Lovely pic spams everyone! Especially the feet ones.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Ackles/009.jpg
            Hey Dannii! *huggles* Oh no, not you as well! LOL

Guh, love that pic...such a shame there's not a bigger version...that I've seen anyway. That guyliner... *drools*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Morning, Pit! *puts kettle on for coffee and tea* Anybody in here thunk Michael Shanks? In that case, you have a double (or triple?) thunk treat coming up. MS has been cast to guest star in Spn ep 5.17.
            Really? Wooohooooo!!

I don't thunk him but I do quite like him and hang around in the Hussy Pond, which is a fantastic name for a thread if you ask me!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0536970a44.jpg

You think they'd bring in somebody who's hotter than we are?

Not as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, somebody who manages to look hawt in that outfit is hard to beat.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0536750c04.jpg

Fan loyalty is a wonderful thing.

You better believe it.
            Not possible boys, well not unless they decide to bring Kiefer Sutherland and Jason Momoa in! But then that's just as hot IMO. Blimey, now there's a thought...

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
            I may have a stash...

Driving lesson in 40 minutes and I haven't even finished my first coffee, hair is still wet.. cannot.be.bothered
            The cheek of it! *find the stash and steals a cookie* There's a batch of my homemade truffles in the Pet Shop, they last longer in there than here, but I'll bring some in later!

Good luck with the lesson!

What's all the commotion about? And do I smell coffee?

It's not commotion, it's called being up and about! And yes, there's coffee!

*slurps* Ahhhhh

sigpic

Comment

@ Queen: Geez, woman, are you trying to kill me? Mentioning guyliner, combining my three biggest thunks in one paragraph, talking about a Hussy Pond and showing sleepy Dean in underwear - there's only one follow up to this.

GUTTER DIVE!!!

And I have just the pics for it too!

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                @ Queen: Geez, woman, are you trying to kill me? Mentioning guyliner, combining my three biggest thunks in one paragraph, talking about a Hussy Pond and showing sleepy Dean in underwear - there's only one follow up to this.

[center]GUTTER DIVE!!!

And I have just the pics for it too!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture37.jpg
                You know you love me for it! *huggles* And we both have fantastic taste in thunks, so it's only right! Oh and BTW, when you go back and watch Spn now, you'll no doubt notice more how much guyliner they've actually had on him from the beginning ... and how yummy it is!

Gorgeous pics, but that one ... GUH! *fans self* Even with that awful outfit!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not doing so well today. Driving lesson didn't go so well, and in the last 5 minutes I have almost crushed my toe, smashed my hand into a door and nearly rolled my ankle.. Maybe I should just sit here, very still lol.
                  sigpic

Twitter
                  Whumpers Paradise

Comment

I'm not doing so well today. Driving lesson didn't go so well, and in the last 5 minutes I have almost crushed my toe, smashed my hand into a door and nearly rolled my ankle.. Maybe I should just sit here, very still lol.
                    How on Earth did you manage that?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *hugs queeny and dean* I really do like feet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *hugs queeny and dean* I really do like feet!
                        You're welcome ... you caught me in a good mood! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Well, I was doing some dance leapy things in my front room while my parents were out lol.

Ooh, now I wanna watch the vids from that day.

sigpic

Twitter
                          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

You're welcome ... you caught me in a good mood! *hugs*
                            I'll have to take advantage of your good moods more often!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I was doing some dance leapy things in my front room while my parents were out lol.

Ooh, now I wanna watch the vids from that day.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1...dfae80ca1a.jpg
                              You silly sod! You ok now though? *hugs*

Hehe, those vids are should come with an 18 certificate if you ask me! Or is that just me?

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              I'll have to take advantage of your good moods more often!!
                              LOL, well to be fair it's not often I'm in a bad mood when I come here ... I should say I was in a generous mood! If I'm in a foul mood I just stay away. I tend to vent on another forum for that ... which I'm sure Julie has seen more than once!
                              Last edited by queen_hathor; 19 January 2010, 10:24 AM. Reason: Typos because I was distracted by the Red Bull Soapbox pics! *blushes*

sigpic

Comment

You silly sod! You ok now though? *hugs*
                                I have to practice lol. Yeah I'm fine, finger is a bit red but that's it.

LOL, well to be fair it's not often I'm in a bad mood when I come here ... I should say I was in a generous mood! If I'm in a foul mood I just stay away. I tend to vent on another forum for that ... which I'm sure Julie has seen more than once!
                                LOL, it's never that bad. i don't think..
                                sigpic

Twitter
                                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Working...
                                X