No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQUEEEEEEE!!! My favorite sleeping Dean pic!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Oh thank God someone does...

Oh sweet November, here we are.
    I miss October. I think it's one of my favorite months...and it went by so fast!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Thank Goddess they're okay! O.O Poor Jensen must be beside himself.
    He probably glomped them the second he saw them...hugging the stuffing out of them. His girls.

Sent copter a PM with 20 ideas last night--vague, but they're there.
    I thought I was the only one who did that!

And YES! to November. Hubby comes home for a visit in 17 days, and by the time he arrives, it'll be under 200 days until we move to be with him.
    So happy for you!

And, because I LOVE this costume on him:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps5d1f8125.jpg
    He certainly wears it well.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      SQUEEEEEEE!!! My favorite sleeping Dean pic!
      I knew you'd like it--it doesn't help that I have a limited supply of pics ATM.

I miss October. I think it's one of my favorite months...and it went by so fast!
      It did. Down here in FL, I like November a bit better--October is still super-hot. When I get to MD, I'll probably enjoy October better, as the leaves will be changing color.

He probably glomped them the second he saw them...hugging the stuffing out of them. His girls.
      I'll bet they barely made it past security before he was hugging them and kissing them senseless, the poor dear. Hubby has to go to Cali this week or next week and now I'm all nervous about him being on the flight.

Nope. Can't really scrape up the time to actually do a challenge, but I've got loads of ideas.

So happy for you!
      Thank you!

He certainly wears it well.
      *sigh* Oh, yes he does. The fact that he can sing and play guitar helps, too. He's Allan A'Dale in my Robin Hood fic for NaNo (which I might actually get to write some of tomorrow ).
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I knew you'd like it--it doesn't help that I have a limited supply of pics ATM.
        You know me well. Oh, you'll accrue more pics than you'll know what to do with in no time!

It did. Down here in FL, I like November a bit better--October is still super-hot. When I get to MD, I'll probably enjoy October better, as the leaves will be changing color.
        Oh, you're in FL? Yikes! No offense but FL scares the crap outta me these days. All those sink holes. *shutters* You will enjoy October better once you get to MD...the colors are so pretty.

I'll bet they barely made it past security before he was hugging them and kissing them senseless, the poor dear.
        Oh, for sure!

Hubby has to go to Cali this week or next week and now I'm all nervous about him being on the flight.
        Ah, yeah, scary. I haven't flown in years but, yeah, I think I'd be scared to fly due to all the crap that's happened lately on planes and in airports. Also, I hate how I (you) can't hear while on a flight...the cabin pressure and all that.

Nope. Can't really scrape up the time to actually do a challenge, but I've got loads of ideas.
        Heh, well, thank God for ideas. At least it's something. Time I have...I'm just too tired after being at work (sometimes) all day to deal with Gimp.

Thank you!
        Y'welcome.

*sigh* Oh, yes he does. The fact that he can sing and play guitar helps, too.
        Yes, he is a triple threat.

He's Allan A'Dale in my Robin Hood fic for NaNo (which I might actually get to write some of tomorrow ).
        Ah-ha, interesting.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Not any more. Just job transfer and me staying to allow our oldest son to graduate with the kids he's gone to school with for the last 11 years. And to prep our house for sale and get it sold.

Just had another idea or two--
          Spoiler:

1. Houses/homes

2. Moving

3. Culture/traditions

4. Family

5. Handyman/odd jobs/housework

6. Military/sacrifice

7. Sleep/beds

Or three or so...
          ahhh okay gotcha! and thanks!

nope, I got lots! I put eveything on a word doc and so far it is *6* pages long!
          sigpic

Comment

OMG! I got one measley idea and it's not even original or a good one.
            Last edited by JadedWraith; 04 November 2013, 04:18 AM.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              nope, I got lots! I put eveything on a word doc and so far it is *6* pages long!
              WHOA!!! And, YIPPIE for 6 PAGES of IDEAS!!!

OMG! I got one measley idea and it's not even original or a good one.
              Well, it's better than none!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

WHOA!!! And, YIPPIE for 6 PAGES of IDEAS!!!

Well, it's better than none!
                I love your optimism. I still have to work on my current challenge entry....oi!
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

watched "shadow" tonight

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! I wrote a short story for the challenge.

Rest Stop Soccer

Hope ya'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Rest Stop Soccer

Hope ya'll like it.
                        awwww Grace that was cute! I liked it!
                        sigpic

Comment

watched Hell House.....I forgot it was the eppy with the {going to be} Ghost Facers and the great Sam/Dean prank war

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love your optimism.
                              Thanks!

I still have to work on my current challenge entry....oi!
                              I still have to start mine.

Great caps! Love the caps for Hell House too! You have quite the knack for capturing Dean's good side(s).

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Rest Stop Soccer

Hope ya'll like it.
                              Loved it!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I am on S8, ep 19. I am both excited to be nearly caught up and sad that the ride of "new eps, anytime" is almost over.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X