No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guuuhhhh...Howdy Pit. I'm stuffed from dinner...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

hi Pit *huggles*

Sorry, Friday was soo annoying with slow connection, I gave up
      And Saturday, a friend came over, needing to crash and we - well, we had a lot of fun watching some stuff together... currently watching DARK ANGEL (not anymore, cause I finished it... (*cough* two seasons in 4 days...*cough* ) aaaaaaaanyway.... Jensen was in season two - a regular, too!

warning, this is long... *pours coffee*
      Spoiler:
      And Michael W is one of the leads... hm... two of my current majorly thunked hotties in one show *sigh* ooookay, my point?

Well, my friend - during the middle of season two, said "that Alec is totally cute!" (Alec=Jensen), soo, you switching cuties now?" (well, german equal to that..) She knew I liked Logan (Logan=Weatherly) and I just said to her... "you know, I couldn´t pick one if my life depended on it! Ever heard of Supernatural?" (at which point I kinda held those boxes in front of my friends nose... guess what we´re gonna watch next time we do this?

And then we got to that lovely ep where Alec (Jensen) is returning to the box ring, getting kicked around a lot and his dayjob boss confessing about having Gladiators dreams about the guy, Ok, slight annoyance on Alec´s part here.. well, he bails

BUT! later on, this chick who can manipulate people into doing and saying what she wants them too, tells his boss (while supporting a beat up Alec staggering outside...) to go have one of those dreams, (while helping "Alec" walk...) goes all dreamy eyed and says "I´d like that!"

Pah!!
      Jensen´s face is priceless!!
      but the best part of that ep? Well, that psychic girl made Logan and Alec hug! *swoon*
      that´s when I went for a shower... *cough*

Plus there´s a really sweet ep where his character is struggling with guilt over getting some girl he loved killed *sniff* emo whump!!! He´s so puuurty at it!! Just like MW is! I had forgotten what a sweet guy Logan was... *swoon* That show KILLED me with these two!!

so- what´s up with you guys?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *sigh*

OT
      Spoiler:

Best to get it checked out, just to be on the safe side but I'm sure it's nothing serious *huggles* let us know how you get on, ok?
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I will! Today was kinda hectic at work *huggles back*

Woohooo, go SAF!
      thanks

Yep! I said I would... just took longer than planned
      no problems ,-)) Though, our postfolks are getting scared of me .. apparently I´ve got kind of the urgent stare at them lately!! LOL
      I almost tripped outta bed on Saturday morning when it rang, sure enough it was the mailman!! But he brought me SGA s5 -- which was weird since I already got that one! LOL. Totally forgot that I had ordered the UK box before the US one and also forgot to cancel the other one since I didn´t want to wait till August....

Oi! I'm not some tyrant you know!! lol:
      LOL,but we love you like that!

LOL, that's OK... I just had visions of you cramming a whole season into a couple of days... I thought you were giving SAF a run for her money!! :-p lol:

love all the pictures... it sure is a difference between now and back in 2002/2003 but he was really cute as Ben/Alec
      Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 17 August 2009, 11:00 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
        hi Pit *huggles*

Sorry, Friday was soo annoying with slow connection, I gave up
        And Saturday, a friend came over, needing to crash and we - well, we had a lot of fun watching some stuff together... currently watching DARK ANGEL (not anymore, cause I finished it... (*cough* two seasons in 4 days...*cough* ) aaaaaaaanyway.... Jensen was in season two - a regular, too!

warning, this is long... *pours coffee*
        Spoiler:
        <snipped for space

so- what´s up with you guys?

no problems ,-)) Though, our postfolks are getting scared of me .. apparently I´ve got kind of the urgent stare at them lately!! LOL
        I almost tripped outta bed on Saturday morning when it rang, sure enough it was the mailman!! But he brought me SGA s5 -- which was weird since I already got that one! LOL. Totally forgot that I had ordered the UK box before the US one and also forgot to cancel the other one since I didn´t want to wait till August....

love all the pictures... it sure is a difference between now and back in 2002/2003 but he was really cute as Ben/Alec
        I tried the show on YT once but couldn't really get into it. Now if I could only watch the Jensen/Alec scenes that would be a different story, but that chick annoys me no end.

SAF, if you wanna get rid of on of your S5 SGA sets I'd gladly buy it from you.

Edit Only marginally younger than here, I think...

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          I tried the show on YT once but couldn't really get into it. Now if I could only watch the Jensen/Alec scenes that would be a different story, but that chick annoys me no end.
          Well, when I watched the pilot I was kind of "come ooon, where´s Michael!"

SAF, if you wanna get rid of on of your S5 SGA sets I'd gladly buy it from you.
          will PM you

Edit Only marginally younger than here, I think...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...atFans/189.jpg
          pretty close but still a world of difference

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Pit *pours coffee, boils kettle and yawns*

I lurked last night, but a couple of Pit Dwellers forced me to re-watch Scarecrow, and then talk for a long while so I didn't get much (any) posting done!

Catch up later, have a good day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

Is it odd that I find this picture more adorable and I want to squishiehug him, rather than hot and I want to do incredibly naughty things? Now the picture above it makes me want to do the latter.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Morning Sal *hans tea*

Nope, not odd at all... different pics, scenes and interviews make me have various..er...desires!!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit

I lurked last night, but a couple of Pit Dwellers forced me to re-watch Scarecrow, and then talk for a long while so I didn't get much (any) posting done!

Hiya *takes another tea*

You talk for a long while?...I don't believe it!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

He was really cute in that

Morning Sal *hans tea*

Nope, not odd at all... different pics, scenes and interviews make me have various..er...desires!!
                    And this one I want to take him into a long hot shower...

sigpic

Comment

*raises hand* Guilty!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Is it odd that I find this picture more adorable and I want to squishiehug him, rather than hot and I want to do incredibly naughty things? Now the picture above it makes me want to do the latter.
                      Totally understandable. He has a mixture of hawtness and... youth? innocence? that is just too cute for words. I think this collage illustrates that perfectly.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Morning Pit

Hiya *takes another tea*

You talk for a long while?...I don't believe it!

He was really cute in that

And this one I want to take him into a long hot shower...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...38_001-1-1.jpg
                      Personally, I'd advocate a bath with lots of foam - in a tub large enough for two, of course.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        Hey kids! how you all doing? Sorry i haven't been online in the last few days as my laptop is in the repair shop as its got a couple of trojans on it! Oops! I'm on what i like to call the house PC! I've only been able to go on it for the first time in 4 weeks because my brother was hone from the army on medical leave. He had been doing manouvers in a twice broken ankle for 5 weeks and didn't even know it! Whoops!

So whats been going on in the world of this gorgeous man while i've been away?
                        Welcome back Kady Rotten technology.. Hope your brother mends well

That's great that you had a good time. And we were all very good do Dean, weren't we girls? (This would be another excellent opportunity also to use that brilliant smiley of yours - love it!)
                        Excellent! *grabs Dean* Don't be afraid my dear clone, you will be fine. We're all after all and you don't hurt those do you?? Do you??

What's new with our boy? He's busy shooting S5 - YAY! Which is why he and Jared were not at Comic Con. Kripke was hilarious, he said "They send their love. They're shirtless - and send their love." And then he showed a 5 minute preview of the opening episode. It's on YT, in rather bad quality but you get the gist. And Dean kicks some serious butt, bless him. You can watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-usPyzwUU Oh, and here are two caps form that video. Since they're so slow to come out with BTS shots...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...5/Picture1.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...5/Picture3.jpg

And this is a random promo pic I just found. I miss the boys!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...atFans/162.jpg
                        Argh, I wanna watch season 5 with you But at ep 10 of season 2 atm, and it's just not going very fast as the streaming is a total pain and that means I have about 40 eps left before I can watch S5, and I don't think that'll happen in the next 2 weeks
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Welcome back Kady Rotten technology.. Hope your brother mends well

Excellent! *grabs Dean* Don't be afraid my dear clone, you will be fine. We're all after all and you don't hurt those do you?? Do you??

Argh, I wanna watch season 5 with you But at ep 10 of season 2 atm, and it's just not going very fast as the streaming is a total pain and that means I have about 40 eps left before I can watch S5, and I don't think that'll happen in the next 2 weeks
                          Since you're only on S2 you won't know that Dean's relationship with angels is rather *cough* strained. I think you'd be safer to play the virgin card, he's a total sucker for those!

If you wanna discuss the eps you're currently watching, there are discussion threads for the individual seasons in the 'General TV' section of Queen's Whumpers Paradise. (Link in her sig.) It's a good way to discuss eps while evading being spoilered for later seasons.

2.10, huh? *checks list* Oh, Hunter. Actually, I need a re-watch on that myself. Don't remember too much about that ep, except for Gordon and the psycho girl... Don't even have any caps from that one - except for two that I got only because they look like Dean having phone s.e.x.

sigpic

Comment

Since you're only on S2 you won't know that Dean's relationship with angels is rather *cough* strained. I think you'd be safer to play the virgin card, he's a total sucker for those!
                            Well I have an angelic face, so that one shouldn't be too much of a problem

Just watched 'House of Holy' (GW was down, so yes I watched a few eps ) so was just thinking that that was the start of an interesting storyline for him. I see I am right

If you wanna discuss the eps you're currently watching, there are discussion threads for the individual seasons in the 'General TV' section of Queen's Whumpers Paradise. (Link in her sig.) It's a good way to discuss eps while evading being spoilered for later seasons.
                            Argh, crap I keep forgetting about that site

2.10, huh? *checks list* Oh, Hunter. Actually, I need a re-watch on that myself. Don't remember too much about that ep, except for Gordon and the psycho girl... Don't even have any caps from that one - except for two that I got only because they look like Dean having phone s.e.x.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...2-38-34-32.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...2-38-46-29.jpg
                            You are so good with those caps
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Well I have an angelic face, so that one shouldn't be too much of a problem

Just watched 'House of Holy' (GW was down, so yes I watched a few eps ) so was just thinking that that was the start of an interesting storyline for him. I see I am right

Argh, crap I keep forgetting about that site

You are so good with those caps
                              Actually, Houses of the Holy is a great ep to re-watch once you hit S4. It's amazing how far in advance the later plotlines are set up.

Actually, all caps from S1-3 aren't mine, they're snurched. And they're just random. I started organizing my PB albums, but I didn't get very far. Especially since not all shots are labelled, and I don't always know what ep they're from.

Anyway, here's what I have from Holy. The magic fingers - of course! - and some GUH shots of Dean.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, Houses of the Holy is a great ep to re-watch once you hit S4. It's amazing how far in advance the later plotlines are set up.
                                Oh that's cool I love when I then watch later eps and I think; wow, that's a continuation of that so long ago

Actually, all caps from S1-3 aren't mine, they're snurched. And they're just random. I started organizing my PB albums, but I didn't get very far. Especially since not all shots are labelled, and I don't always know what ep they're from.
                                I understand you snurched them But your snurched the right ones

Anyway, here's what I have from Holy. The magic fingers - of course! - and some GUH shots of Dean.
                                Great pics magic fingers

Jensen Sig
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X