No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to everyone who helped this thread make it to 500 pages of Dean Thunkin'!!

So let the paaaaaaaaaaaarty begn!! OI, DEAN! If i see any scantically-clad strippers around here, you're to blame! Got it? And don't act innocent with me 'cuz you're not!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Hi, SAF! I agree, I'm a total chicken at the dentist myself.
    Oh, i'm fine at the dentist. Once i had to have quiet a large anaestetic injection in the back of my tooth which COMPLETELY numbed the whole left side of my face and tongue. I couldn't talk properly for a while but my brother must have thought it was a good thing as he actually asked me if he could punch me to see if i could feel it!!! Cue the horrified expression on my face and a high-pitched "NO!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *gasps* Kady, wash your mouth out.... I'll have you know San's as innocent as me!!
      Spoiler:

I had to try... did it work?
      In a word? Nope!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        We've got beer and purple nurples. So we still need naked clones and some food.

*goes searching for food pics*

Okay, half naked clone...

As for food - I had some mini quiches, but I guess Pal got to them first...

What? Sorry, but I thought it was my party.

Well, it is - in a way. Have some champagne to toast the thunkers.

Don't mind if I do.

Hehe, I love that. And can I just say YAY for Bobby too!!

Hmmm, I may have one or two pics of Dean eating... I'd have to check!
        The ones from Tall Tales, maybe? Even though I still haven't figured out what those greasy looking things are...

Originally posted by Kady View Post
        Congrats to everyone who helped this thread make it to 500 pages of Dean Thunkin'!!

So let the paaaaaaaaaaaarty begn!! OI, DEAN! If i see any scantically-clad strippers around here, you're to blame! Got it? And don't act innocent with me 'cuz you're not!!

Oh, i'm fine at the dentist. Once i had to have quiet a large anaestetic injection in the back of my tooth which COMPLETELY numbed the whole left side of my face and tongue. I couldn't talk properly for a while but my brother must have thought it was a good thing as he actually asked me if he could punch me to see if i could feel it!!! Cue the horrified expression on my face and a high-pitched "NO!"
        Oh, I don't mind needles at all. In fact, I force my dentist to give me an injection even if he's just filling a tooth.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

OMG, yes! Scruffy Dean in a GTOY is just... *swoons* Can you believe that I did not have a single cap of that yet? That's gotta be rectified like NOW. Here you go, feast your eyes, ladies. While I fantasize about giving him a bubble bath to get rid of the grime...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_057.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_065.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_073.jpg
          Gorgeous, every single one!! *sigh* That sounds like an excellent train of thought to me... hey Jen, maybe we should get the ice cream back out... evil strawberry sounds the stickiest and toughtest to scrub off wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Dean and his food.
          What? Where? Gimme!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          that scene still freaks me out, even though
          Spoiler:
          it doesn´t really happen but tooth whump is some whump I don´t do
          Spoiler:

There's a whump you don't do?

edit: hi queen!
          and bye
          *wonders if we'll 'meet' tonight*

The scene with not-Lorne creeped me out too. I was afraid they were gonna show his organs hanging out or something...
          It was pretty gross. And poor Kavan...
          Spoiler:
          dying... AGAIN!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Oh very, very nice ...don't suppose you managed to cap that butt of Sam's in amongst those did you? I keep meaning to do that myself......
          I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you didn't cap that??

Poor thing! *huggles* Here's something that should help wake you up.
          Intentional re-post of this pic, because... well... just look!! *drools*

^^^ I set that as my wallpaper but I was getting a bit too fangirly so I had to change it!!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Hey Queenie Weird timezones
          Weird? LOL, weird is half four!! It seems like forever ago since you were here. I miss you! *sniff*

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          *gigglesnort* I gotta go tell them there? LOL It wasn't that special or anything I just remember quite liking him
          Aww well he's a softie, what's not to like?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for all the posts guys, but I feel like I'm ignoring people otherwise!!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            The pictures are tagged as additional promotional pictures for S4.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/iolanda76/spn/th_SN08-JA-A-0002.jpg
            That's beautiful.... black jeans *squees*

Yay Partaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[CENTER]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...cki-755628.jpg
            Oh my... wet Winchesters!!

Originally posted by Kady View Post
            In a word? Nope!
            Cheeky bugger!!

I love that poster!!

Looks like Pal's enjoying himself!

The ones from Tall Tales, maybe? Even though I still haven't figured out what those greasy looking things are...
            *looks innocent* oh yes, I'd forgotten about those... I need to re-size, but never fear... they'll be here!!

Sal recognised it I think, but I forget what it's called. It sounds bloody awful anyway

I gotta run for a bit, back later.... now I've finally caught up!

sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous, every single one!! *sigh* That sounds like an excellent train of thought to me... hey Jen, maybe we should get the ice cream back out... evil strawberry sounds the stickiest and toughtest to scrub off wouldn't you say?
              Evil strawberry? Sounds interesting. Still, in combination with Dean wouldn't it be a little too... pink? Although he does have that purple checkered shirt.

Which he only seems to wear when he's really depressed - like in Home and All Hell Breaks Loose II

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations on 500 pages, Pit!

(And now to catch up)
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

S
                  Sal recognised it I think, but I forget what it's called. It sounds bloody awful anyway
                  What do I need to or have recognized? I can't figure out which post you're responding to,
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Evil strawberry? Sounds interesting. Still, in combination with Dean wouldn't it be a little too... pink? Although he does have that purple checkered shirt.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...28698efc6f.jpg

Which he only seems to wear when he's really depressed - like in Home and All Hell Breaks Loose II
                    LOL, now that's 1 'p' that I could live without...unless we're talking about the singer, in which case she's FAB!! I'm not sure what makes it evil, you'll have to ask Jen!! Personally I go for mint choc chip!

That's a good point...maybe purple is Dean's enemy!! Nooooooo!! I've had lots of coffee and not much sleep, sorry!

sigpic

Comment

hi Pit!! *huggles*

Congrats for reaching 500 pages!

The scene with not-Lorne creeped me out too. I was afraid they were gonna show his organs hanging out or something... Actually, some of the stills of the guy who had his heart taken out are floating around in the Jensen folder on Supernatural.tv. From a certain angle it looks like it could be Dean. I mean, I'm glad he didn't have his heart removed, but having him naked strapped down to that table would have been *cough* quite acceptable.
                      guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!! *dies* but happy

Hi, SAF! I agree, I'm a total chicken at the dentist myself.
                      I´m actually fine at the dentist, just don´t like seeing any tooth whump done to anyone else ...
                      I know I´m strange....

It's On the Head of a Pin. Won the 'Best Spn Episode Poll' in this forum, too. I assume you're all caught up now since you're also waiting for S5? *pokes calendar* Move, d@mmit!
                      Unfortunately, no - still waiting for season 4
                      But I don´t want to wait till November, so ordered the US box.
                      hopefully, that one will reach me some time in September

It's the same style as the WHUMP sig Luci posted a little while ago, only with multi-whumpees. I'm sure Lizzie will post it for you - or you just have to refresh the page until the rotation gets there.
                      Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Yep...it seems to change minute by minute...

Oh and my new lovely Luci sig is in the art thread in Paradise..
                      Just had a lookie over there
                      lovely

Did anybody say party? Rock on, Winchesters!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/000as160.gif
                      bwuahaaahahahahaaaaaahaha!!! that´s awesome! Wish I could green you , so MENTAL GREEN!

We've got beer and purple nurples. So we still need naked clones and some food.

*goes searching for food pics*

another great one

And now I´m craving ice cream with strawberries

Spoiler:

There's a whump you don't do?
                      there is
                      i´m not all out evil, you know

*wonders if we'll 'meet' tonight* lol:
                      well..
                      you down there?

It was pretty gross. And poor Kavan...
                      Spoiler:
                      dying... AGAIN!! *mad*
                      It´s the only guest spot other than SGA I saw him in, I take it he does that a lot, huh?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

LOL, now that's 1 'p' that I could live without...unless we're talking about the singer, in which case she's FAB!! I'm not sure what makes it evil, you'll have to ask Jen!! Personally I go for mint choc chip!

That's a good point...maybe purple is Dean's enemy!! Nooooooo!! I've had lots of coffee and not much sleep, sorry!
                        We had Ben & Jerry's this afternoon. LOVE the stuff.

Don't worry, it's probably more of a comfort color for Dean.

Okay, time to break out more beer. (spoilered for size)
                        Spoiler:

What? Why are you laughing?

Nothing... teehee

sigpic

Comment

hi Pit!! *huggles*
                          Hiya, SAF, how's it going?

Congrats for reaching 500 pages!
                          http://bestsmileys.com/ballons/4.gif

Unfortunately, no - still waiting for season 4
                          But I don´t want to wait till November, so ordered the US box.
                          hopefully, that one will reach me some time in September

bwuahaaahahahahaaaaaahaha!!! that´s awesome! Wish I could green you , so MENTAL GREEN!
                          That sucks out loud. Hope they'll get the DVDs to you PDQ.

I only found it, but thanks for the green anyway!

Oops, looks like Pal has progressed to higher octane stuff. Wait - just noticed we're past page 500. Is the party even still on?
                          Spoiler:

I'm still here, so yes, it's still on.

You know, I wish Queen would get here with the food caps. I don't think you should keep drinking like that on an (almost) empty stomach.

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to SheppAddictedFangirl on being the 10,000th poster here at the Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread!
                            YOU GO, GIRL!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to be able to catch up! I'll just jump in blind!

I don't have many drinking caps, so I'll post this one from Time Is On My Side, that scene with Rufus had many many smoulder looks! *fans self*

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hiya, SAF, how's it going?
                                good
                                though slightly worried
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I bumped my shin pretty hard two months ago into some sharp edge (helping friends with moving to a different home is NEVER good for my health ), and that bruise is slowly fading but the blood curled up into some hard spot Didn´t think anything of it until someone pointed out to me that it might be bad news

tried calling the doc (hate to go there just for a bruise ) but he´s having an early day off on Fridays (not that I call there often ). Hm. Maybe / Probably nothing but you know, urging folks tend to get me nervous

That sucks out loud. Hope they'll get the DVDs to you PDQ.
                                it does! *sniff*

I only found it, but thanks for the green anyway!

Oops, looks like Pal has progressed to higher octane stuff. Wait - just noticed we're past page 500. Is the party even still on?
                                Spoiler:
                                (..)
                                nice!
                                Say, is that ep like the one on the "X-files"? I noticed, btw, that the whole production/writing staff are a BUNCH of known names from that masterpiece of a show (which I own as well, btw - well, all but season 9 ). No wonder they´re so great with the whump, always were

You know, I wish Queen would get here with the food caps. I don't think you should keep drinking like that on an (almost) empty stomach.
                                Oooh, let him get a little uncomfy

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X