Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Pit *yawns, waves and pours coffee*

On my phone atm, too much to reply to in quotes. Great caps Stars, I love that sooo much. But having on my mp3 player and watching on the way to work kinda gives that away!!

I'kk carry on my TT caps later, and everyone else can chip in when they come in...sound a fair deal, guys? SAF, I'll post some whumpy caps for you on GW and Paradise... I'm still on BUABS there too!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

On my phone atm, too much to reply to in quotes. Great caps Stars, I love that sooo much. But having on my mp3 player and watching on the way to work kinda gives that away!!

I'kk carry on my TT caps later, and everyone else can chip in when they come in...sound a fair deal, guys? SAF, I'll post some whumpy caps for you on GW and Paradise... I'm still on BUABS there too!!
      Morning, Queen. You're working on a Sunday?! That's just terrible, absolutely terribe!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Morning, Queen. You're working on a Sunday?! That's just terrible, absolutely terribe!
        Hey Sal *hugs*

Nooo, no...not at work *shudders* I'm just on my phone to keep the peace at home.... my phone's quicker to close that the laptop... I'm not reallt meant to be online!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Sal *hugs*

Nooo, no...not at work *shudders* I'm just on my phone to keep the peace at home.... my phone's quicker to close that the laptop... I'm not reallt meant to be online!
          Ooooh okay!
          When do you want Hunter to come apologize? He's all good to go.

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ooooh okay!
            When do you want Hunter to come apologize? He's all good to go.

Good catch though, I usually am at work when I'm here on my phone! I'm knackered atm, as you can probably tell from the typos

All my boys have target practise this aft, Hunter could join them if you like? What's one more to drool over supervise? . The best shot gets 1st and longest shower!!
            Last edited by queen_hathor; 14 June 2009, 03:53 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Good catch though, I usually am at work when I'm here on my phone! I'm knackered atm, as you can probably tell from the typos

All my boys have target practise this aft, Hunter could join them if you like? What's one more to drool over supervise? . The best shot gets 1st and longest shower!!
              He's on his way. He muttered something about the other guys not needing to show up, surefire win for him. He's so sure of himself. Gotta love him.

sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Morning, Pit! Thank you, Stars! Now it's all good.

Lucky guy! I wish I had good memory like that...I hate revising. I love learning, hate revising. That's why I'm in Arts I guess. The exams are more about what you interpret etc.

Yup and of course I find right before I start work. But *shrug* I can cap! Even though the caps shall be tiiiiiiiiny!
                And I totally agree, actually a fic idea popped into my head about that scene. If I can I could try to write it... I always love Dean interacting with kids, he's so amazing with them. Like in season 1 in Dead in Water

YAY! I cant wait to see the butt shots. I love how none of it is rehearsed, and he just improvised it and everything was perfect.
                And in Something Wicked. That look Dean gave the kids when he realized he was also taking care of a little brother was just heartbreaking.

So I'm not the only one who thinks there may be something fishy going on here? Although I must say they did lay the 'mini Dean' stuff on a bit too thick. No kid that age would talk like that. And I'm sure we'd have gotten it even if they weren't dressed alike all the time... Anyway, I'd love to read your take on that scene.

Butt shots coming up - right after this.

Morning, Queen! Looking forward to more TT. It think that one has to go on my re-watch list as well...

At least you can see pictures on your phone. I think it's essential to having seen the video a couple of times, otherwise some of the faces Jensen pulls in these caps are hard to fathom. Anyway, round 2!
                Spoiler:

Will be back around lunchtime with the next batch. Later!

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oooh, you just missed my BUABS run... I'll re-post at a later date. I only capped one scene from The Benders atm, but I do have lots and lots of Tall tales which Lizzie and I just watched...

That's a freaky one, enjoy!

Spoilered for size...

Spoiler:

snip

Tall Tales: great ep...Dean's a messy eater... luckily for us

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Morning, Pit! *sets out coffee and hot water, looks for tea bags* Okay, that's Earl Grey for Sal, Rooibos for Jen and - PG tips okay for you, Lizzie? You'll have to make your own cuppas, though, tea is only good when it's fresh.
                  Hiya Pit

*waves and grabs tea* thanks Stars, that's lovely

hey queen...*waves*

great caps everyone..

Oh and Hi SAF great to see you in here..

*rushes off*
                  sigpic

Comment

GOOOD MORNING Pit *checks clock* yep, still morning I slept 10 hours because i was so tired from yesterdays tour through the Zoo. 5 hours in the Zoo, could you believe it? Cazz tried to bring a baby elephant and Gater flirted with the penguins *ahem*.

welcome SAF

aww *huggles* - im glad you're here, via phone or laptop doesn't matter
                    Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    i could watch it over and over again...

Comment

thanks,Salamas

Woohoo, only 3. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Oooh, you just missed my BUABS run... I'll re-post at a later date. I only capped one scene from The Benders atm, but I do have lots and lots of Tall tales which Lizzie and I just watched...
                      No problem - shots like that are worth the wait :-)

Love the pics!

Some more...

Spoiler:
                      http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/whumpersparadise/Supernatural/Season%202/215%20Tall%20tales/Full%20size/Capture-18.jpg[/

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...Capture-19.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...Capture-20.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...Capture-24.jpg
                      *iz in happy place*

AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!
                      The Kids are Alright - died like 2 minutes from the end where Sam was talking with that girl!!! MRAAAAAAAH!!! *flails* EDIT: Found it on YT. *phew*

Otherwise, amazing episode!
                      Spoiler:
                      "Does that make me pokey?"
                      And Ben! Oh gosh, he was just the cutest! A little miniature Dean! So cute, and so has the potential to be a hunter, helping the other kids out first then going himself. So, so so adorable!
                      And the faces of the Changelings! FREAKY!
                      I totally agree.
                      Spoiler:
                      those maggot faces but the boy really was cute!!

*dance dance* Found another YT user who has all of S3 on their account! WHEEE! Downloadable! WHEEEE! CAPPABLE! WHEEEEEEEE!
                      Great find :-)

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Morning, Pit! *sets out coffee and hot water, looks for tea bags* Okay, that's Earl Grey for Sal, Rooibos for Jen and - PG tips okay for you, Lizzie? You'll have to make your own cuppas, though, tea is only good when it's fresh.
                      *raises hand for Earl Grey*
                      Although I´m sipping on a cappucino right now, LOL!!

Boy, they really drag those out! My son has exams next week, but they're all done in four days. And I'm sure he's not opening a single book while he's in Italy this weekend... We're lucky he has an incredible memory, though, so I hope the reviewing they've done at school will pull him through.
                      Good luck for your son !

How about 'Ius in Bello'?
                      *nods*
                      And can´t believe I forgot to mention:
                      Shadow (cause that was my first ), Faith , and "In my time of dying"

And you do know there's a Dean whump thread here as well, don't you?
                      *nods* Total heaven with that show for a whumper!!

And I think that one scene from the Benders is what SAF is looking for, Queen!
                      If you´re talking
                      Spoiler:
                      about Dean all tied up in that chair , then YES!!!!

Great news, Sal! *high fives* Search and you shall find. The episode really creeped me out the first time. Hey, anybody here thinks
                      Spoiler:
                      the kid really is Dean's son, despite what she said? Queen and I just re-watched it, and the first time the subject comes up at the birthday party she's kinda nervous and shifty-eyed. The Dean teaches the kid how to kick a bully in the nuts, and I think that's when she decides he would be a bad influence on Ben, so next time they talk she has this whole story of a blood test pat. Hmmmmmmmm...
                      Maybe something else that will pop up again in S5.
                      ITA!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I think he could be, they were too much alike, the whole time through I thought Ben was his. I was kinda disappointed when he was said no, it wasn´t. But... I dunno.. could be.

Just uploading exactly 100 Eye of the Tiger caps. Will post them in batches over the day - sorry, but you guys will be the carrot I'll be dangling in front of myself. I left all the stuff I absolutely hate to do for last, so I'll set myself goals I need to reach before I come back here again. A selection of the first twenty - oh, and there'll be some great butt shots in the next batch..

Spoiler:
                      *snipped -- with a wince*
                      You really do deliver!!

work??? On a Sunday? *huggles*

I'kk carry on my TT caps later, and everyone else can chip in when they come in...sound a fair deal, guys? SAF, I'll post some whumpy caps for you on GW and Paradise... I'm still on BUABS there too!! ;-)
                      Looking forward to it

*rushes off*
                      thanks

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      GOOOD MORNING Pit *checks clock* yep, still morning : I slept 10 hours because i was so tired from yesterdays tour through the Zoo. 5 hours in the Zoo, could you believe it? Cazz tried to bring a baby elephant and Gater flirted with the penguins *ahem*. rolleyes:
                      Sounds like fun though

welcome SAF
                      thanks *hugs*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Morning Pit! *gladly takes tea from Queeny* You're my angel!

I see we have a new thunker Welcome, SheppAddictedFangirl!

How cute is that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

thanks

wow, he was young here
                          Cute

But I prefer him older

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            thanks

wow, he was young here
                            Cute

But I prefer him older
                            I prefer him older, too

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Pit

*waves and grabs tea* thanks Stars, that's lovely

great caps everyone..

*rushes off*
                              Hi Lizzie! ITO and you're welcome. Have fun, wherever you're off to!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              GOOOD MORNING Pit *checks clock* yep, still morning. I slept 10 hours because i was so tired from yesterdays tour through the Zoo. 5 hours in the Zoo, could you believe it? Cazz tried to bring a baby elephant and Gater flirted with the penguins *ahem*.
                              I LOVE that zoo, especially the night house. But it is big so no wonder you were exhausted. I'm sure it was fun, though

No problem - shots like that are worth the wait :-)

Love the pics!

*iz in happy place*

I totally agree.
                              Spoiler:
                              those maggot faces but the boy really was cute!!
                              I hope they'll be able to get him again if they decide to continue with this...

*raises hand for Earl Grey*
                              Although I´m sipping on a cappucino right now, LOL!!

Good luck for your son !
                              LOL, and I had tea this morning...

Thanks, I'll let him know. I'm afraid he'll need all the luck he can get, especially for German. He's a whiz at math and science, and he does well in history although he's not interested in it, but languages are his nemesis.

And can´t believe I forgot to mention:
                              Shadow (cause that was my first), Faith , and "In my time of dying"

*nods* Total heaven with that show for a whumper!!

If you´re talking
                              Spoiler:
                              about Dean all tied up in that chair , then YES!!!!
                              <snipped for length>
                              Can't believe I forgot those either, especially IMTOD (quite a fitting anagram, isn't it?). I thought nothing could top that one, but then S4 rolled around...

Yup, that's the scene. And as far as I'm concerned it could have lasted the whole 40 minutes...

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

How cute is that?

Too cute for words, Jen! I mean, could Jensen be any more adorable?

Which takes me right back to Eye of the Tiger. Part 3, on the roof of the car. And I just love to see him move that way!
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Awesome caps, Stars! This has to be one of the best performances ever! XD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X