• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Evening Pit...Hiya queen...*waves*

Nice pics everyone...especially the butt shots
    Hey Lizzie *hugs*

Bum you say? Sorry, with all the double thunk in here today and then you saying that.... has to be done...

Soooo tired. Is Jen about? I could do with borrowing her Sam clone for a cuddle...

Er....excuse ME... isn't that what I'M for?

Pic, do you seriously expect them to believe you're a cuddler?

I could be...

*sigh* clones!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Matching pouts!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          There is a saying here in Germany: "Einen schönen Menschen entställt nichts" - "Nothing can make a beautiful person look bad"

I always think of that when I look at this picture.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Evening Pit *waves*

Quiet in here today Just dropping off a couple of vids of Jensen singing with Jason Manns which you may or may not have seen!

2 versions - studio & live
          Thanks for these, Queen! I only knew the live one, but I'd read somewhere that there's a version where Jensen's singing the second verse so you can actually hear his voice. Found another vid where he sings parts of the chorus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxUXNOheIc). I'm really impressed, he sounds awesome! There was also a moment on a panel where Kripke said they made Jensen sing off key as Dean because it doesn't fit the character to be able to sing so well. That link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtSdNn-vq-k

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Boo, Queen and Jen! I did some snurching/capping myself today. Re-watched Dead Man's Blood - and I couldn't help noticing all the gorgeous lip shots.

sigpic

Comment

Soooo tired. Is Jen about? I could do with borrowing her Sam clone for a cuddle...
              I just wanted to go to bed, so hurry up Reminds me, he doesn't even have a name yet! How about Cuddles?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                I always think of that when I look at this picture.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...e_priestly.jpg
                I really don't like the green... the blue and red yeah, but even so... *guh*

Thanks for these, Queen! I only knew the live one, but I'd read somewhere that there's a version where Jensen's singing the second verse so you can actually hear his voice. Found another vid where he sings parts of the chorus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxUXNOheIc). I'm really impressed, he sounds awesome! There was also a moment on a panel where Kripke said they made Jensen sing off key as Dean because it doesn't fit the character to be able to sing so well. That link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtSdNn-vq-k
                I'll bookmark those!!

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Boo, Queen and Jen! I did some snurching/capping myself today. Re-watched Dead Man's Blood - and I couldn't help noticing all the gorgeous lip shots.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral120_155.jpg
                Oh wow!!

I just wanted to go to bed, so hurry up Reminds me, he doesn't even have a name yet! How about Cuddles?
                Hehe, Cuddles sounds great!! But I gotta hurry again? *sulks* this won't do... *lightbulb* I have an idea for a bribe that might but me a few minutes....

sigpic

Comment

I really don't like the green... the blue and red yeah, but even so... *guh*

I'll bookmark those!!

Oh wow!!

Hehe, Cuddles sounds great!! But I gotta hurry again? *sulks* this won't do... *lightbulb* I have an idea for a bribe that might but me a few minutes....
                  I'll need help with capping these in decent quality. It's the most adorable sleepy Dean after John wakes up the boys - and the capping site didn't have a single shot! Got these from YT, hence the small size and the grainyness...

Take your pick which one you want to cuddle up to, Queen!

That shirt really bring out his shoulders, doesn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Take your time, I'll wait

sigpic

Comment

Take your pick which one you want to cuddle up to, Queen!
                      Take your time, I'll wait
                      Hehe, I'm spoilt for choice!! Thanks girls!!

Well as I'm currently cuddling Cuddles in the Jared thread, I'd better take Pic off for something else!!

Oh, Jen... while you sip your chocolate... watch this... courtesy of Stars.. you'll love it, trust me!!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I'm spoilt for choice!! Thanks girls!!

Well as I'm currently cuddling Cuddles in the Jared thread, I'd better take Pic off for something else!!

Oh, Jen... while you sip your chocolate... watch this... courtesy of Stars.. you'll love it, trust me!!
                        Oi Double thud! I need a Went clone too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oi Double thud! I need a Went clone too!
                          Fab isn't it? *fans self* Hehe, I have a Went clone... he's called Starbuck I keep him for the PB forum though, he's happy there with all the others!

Really do have to go to bed now. Night *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I like the name! Sleep well! *nighthugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's Went.. it had to be!!

Night

And to save me going into another thread... *sleepily hands Cuddles back* Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Starbucks, a pillow and handcuffs = the best Went pic ever!

You're welcome hon! *huggles*

*takes Cuddles back* C'mon sweetie, bed time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X