Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Now there's an expression I had not heard before... But you're absolutely right, of course. I've become an expert at sneaking thunking time into my RL.
    LOL, glad I could teach you something new then! I don't think there's anyone better at sneaking thunking time in!

And yes, please!! LOL, I guess this is what we thumpers (the non-bushy-tailed-unless-there's-a-rabbit-cuddling-up-to-you kind, right Fainne?) call foreplay.
    Oh yes!!!

Great caps as usual, Queen! Boy, just look at that shoulders in the last shot...
    Thanks! Shoulders you say?..... there's a peek

So before we return to Dean's YF drinking spree,

<snipped in an attempt to get out of the gutter>
    Gorgeous, just guh! *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

At the time of writing this, Lizzie has 2,999 posts .... so celebrations in advance in case I've gone by the time she gets back....

Congrats on 3,000 posts Lizzie!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        LOL, glad I could teach you something new then! I don't think there's anyone better at sneaking thunking time in!
        I guess I take that as a compliment?

Thanks! Shoulders you say?..... there's a peek

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v..._BUABS_349.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v..._BUABS_350.jpg

Gorgeous, just guh! *fans self*
        *flails* Whumped shoulders! *SQUEAK* I can only repeat what you just said!

Oh, and since you mentioned gutter...
        Spoiler:
        ... I really wonder what his hand is up to in this shot.

Some not-very-convincing smiles form YF.
        Spoiler:

Some more double thunk...
        Spoiler:

... and some more close-ups.
        Spoiler:

That's it from me for today, all capped out for now. Will be off to bed soon, it was a rather short night last night. Sleep tight, Pit!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I guess I take that as a compliment?
          Yep!

Oh, and since you mentioned gutter...

Spoiler:
          ... I really wonder what his hand is up to in this shot.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Fever/190.jpg

<snipped>
          Lovely caps... but that one? TOTAL AND UTTER

That's it from me for today, all capped out for now. Will be off to bed soon, it was a rather short night last night. Sleep tight, Pit!
          I'm off too, night hun, sleep well and catch you tomorrow

Night Pit *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Just have to come in here for my milestone and thanks...totally love, love, love the double thunk...

Yep!

I'm off too, night hun, sleep well and catch you tomorrow

Night Pit *waves*
            I'm off to bed as well

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit *pours Friday coffee* << extra yummy!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Just have to come in here for my milestone and thanks...totally love, love, love the double thunk...
              Hehe, chatty one aren't you? Somehow, I thought those might tickle your fancy!!

Anyone got any plans for the day we don't already know about? I ended up staying at work for an extra hour and a half, so I'm gonna see if I can leave earlier today *fingers crossed*

sigpic

Comment

goood morning Pit! congrats on the milestone Lizzie!!! i think we still have cookies left from yesterday, so grab you an extra one

oh and look at all these piccies in here *.* i'm in heaven. and it reminds me of my dream last night. something with Sam... but i don't remember what we did...

Anyone got any plans for the day we don't already know about? I ended up staying at work for an extra hour and a half, so I'm gonna see if I can leave earlier today *fingers crossed*
                good morning Queeny well, i don'T have classes today so i will meet up with Cazz and Laura. they want to go bowling i don't know if i will survive this, so if you don't hear from me by midnight i'd probably be buried under the bowling balls...

Comment

Hi Pit

Can't believe it! *looks out of window* the sun is shining and I have a day off

Hehe, chatty one aren't you? Somehow, I thought those might tickle your fancy!!

*waves*

Trying to have a relaxing day...although also trying to convince myself that cutting the grass is therapeutic!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  goood morning Pit! congrats on the milestone Lizzie!!! i think we still have cookies left from yesterday, so grab you an extra one

oh and look at all these piccies in here *.* i'm in heaven. and it reminds me of my dream last night. something with Sam... but i don't remember what we did...
                  *grabs cookie for breakfast*

Ooooh..a Sam dream...lucky.

good morning Queeny well, i don'T have classes today so i will meet up with Cazz and Laura. they want to go bowling i don't know if i will survive this, so if you don't hear from me by midnight i'd probably be buried under the bowling balls...
                  Have a great time..just remember to let go of the ball!!
                  sigpic

Comment

A Sam dream eh? Don't remember or can't say? I had one ages ago, kinda replaying a scebe in 'Bad day at Black Rock' ... can't say any more cos you've not seen it!

Morning hun *huggles* don't forget to poke them for me...do it while they're bowling so it distracts them!! You'll do fine *hugs*

Hi Pit

Can't believe it! *looks out of window* the sun is shining and I have a day off

Trying to have a relaxing day...although also trying to convince myself that cutting the grass is therapeutic!
                    Tell you what, I'll get the train to you and cut the grass... you come here and re-do 2 days work in 1 day that all got lost because of a corrupted pivot table!! *throws self on ground and sobs*

Deep breaths Queen, deep breaths can I request some lip pics to cheer me up please? *Sammy eyes* <<< Dean can't refuse them, nor shall you!!

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON
                      2000 POSTS, LIZZIE!

Actually I meant to post these two shots over in paradise, but they are perfect for this occasion. (spoilered for size and slightly *cough* impure thoughts concerning the boys - you have been warned!)
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, not exactly holding hands but at least touching.

And what, pray, are they looking at in this one?

Morning! Hope that will work out for you, hon. I'll be here - as you know.

Hi Pit

<snip>

Have a great time..just remember to let go of the ball!!
                      Morning you two! And that is good advice, Lizzie! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun if you follow it, Fainne!

sigpic

Comment

Tell you what, I'll get the train to you and cut the grass... you come here and re-do 2 days work in 1 day that all got lost because of a corrupted pivot table!! *throws self on ground and sobs*

Deep breaths Queen, deep breaths can I request some lip pics to cheer me up please? *Sammy eyes* <<< Dean can't refuse them, nor shall you!!
                        Noooo...well that totally sucks big time!!!! *hugs*

And how can I refuse those *Sammy eyes* ?

You're in luck... some newly capped 'lips'

And more...

Spoiler:

CONGRATS ON
                        2000 POSTS, LIZZIE!
                        Morning Stars...and thanks

Actually I meant to post these two shots over in paradise, but they are perfect for this occasion. (spoilered for size and slightly *cough* impure thoughts concerning the boys - you have been warned!)
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, not exactly holding hands but at least touching.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Fever/207.jpg

And what, pray, are they looking at in this one?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Fever/170.jpg

hehehe...
                        sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOO! Promise me you won't go now and stick your head in a microwave! (S4 inside joke, but won't tell which ep. ) Here, some lip pics from Sin City since it's the next one we'll watch.

Noooo...well that totally sucks big time!!!! *hugs*

And how can I refuse those *Sammy eyes* ?

You're in luck... some newly capped 'lips'

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ap-81334-1.png

And more...

Spoiler:

<snip>

Morning Stars...and thanks

hehehe...
                          GUUUUUHHHH! *thud* What a sight for sore eyes...

Oh, and you're welcome.

sigpic

Comment

*waves* blimey, that's a whole lot of lips!! just fantastic, thanks guys! *huggles & luffs everyone* I get emotional when I'm stressed lol

Stars - the double thunk...if you haven't posted in Paradise yet, please do... the cogs are turning slowly but surely!! Oh, and both microwaves at work are in use, so no more brain frying atm!

Edit: work update... I should be out before 6pm... woohooo!! Still 2hrs late, but anyhoo, that's my target, and then some serious Spn & Atlantis thunking!!

sigpic

Comment

Just to add insult to injury, my Supernatural eppies were in my busted laptop...
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*waves* blimey, that's a whole lot of lips!! just fantastic, thanks guys! *huggles & luffs everyone* I get emotional when I'm stressed lol

Stars - the double thunk...if you haven't posted in Paradise yet, please do... the cogs are turning slowly but surely!! Oh, and both microwaves at work are in use, so no more brain frying atm!

Edit: work update... I should be out before 6pm... woohooo!! Still 2hrs late, but anyhoo, that's my target, and then some serious Spn & Atlantis thunking!!
                                Glad to be of service. Looking forward to the thunkathon tonight!

In the meantime, I found some more caps that should help while away the time at the office. Warning: These first ones are marginally spoilery for YF.
                                Spoiler:
                                The Wincesters at each others' throats - again... And literally.

Aaaaw, but Sammy didn't really mean it, right?

These however are totally safe to look at. Just lips and eyes... *sigh*
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                Just to add insult to injury, my Supernatural eppies were in my busted laptop...
                                That's just EVIL! *huggles JW* Let me know if there's anything I can post for you to make you feel better. (Or if you need any recs for YT... - you may want to look for 'Dean-isms', they're great and will surely make you laugh!)

BTW, love the 'Atlantis vs Universe' sig - brilliant!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X