No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawns* Morning Pit Coffee...strong, black and lots of it please!

Love that pic Jen

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Pit! Only got home at 1 am last night. After the concert I went out with some of the music teachers. And then I had to get up at 6:30 this morning to make sure my family got to the airport. But it was so worth it, got four days of freedom ahead of me - WOOT!!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      OH.My.GOD. I don't think there's any way to brace yourself for so much hotness.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *yawns* Morning Pit Coffee...strong, black and lots of it please!

Love that pic Jen
      Hiya, Queen! Just about to brew a whole pot full. I'm sure I'll need it today as well.

Some YF caps to get the ball rolling in here. So here's the scene that led to the Eye of the Tiger extravaganza. Thank God they showed it at the end of this ep, so there'll be caps galore later on. Most of this was too blurred for caps.
      Spoiler:

Some double (and even triple if you count the Metallicar) thunk...
      Spoiler:

... and one funny scene you will recognize if you've seen the episode. (Not spoilery, though, and I'm not telling what it's about!)
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Great caps Stars every single one!

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself last night! *hands more coffee*

4 days... damn that week apart!! *kicks partner & his mates for choosing the weekend they did* not sure how much I'll be around tonight but I'll drop some yummies off ASAP *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Really? Poke them from me! And then poke Cazz again!
          I will and i'll tell them that you told me so they don'T punish me
          Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Morning, Pit! Only got home at 1 am last night. After the concert I went out with some of the music teachers. And then I had to get up at 6:30 this morning to make sure my family got to the airport. But it was so worth it, got four days of freedom ahead of me - WOOT!!
          YAY that sounds great. 4 days? wow, what will you be doing then? any plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            I will and i'll tell them that you told me so they don'T punish me
            Hehe, thanks...make sure you do it extra hard!

I dare say Stars's plans will include some capping and plenty of thumping!!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, thanks...make sure you do it extra hard!
              I'll do i'm a little worried though because i sent them text messages and they didn't answer yet
              thumping always reminds me of him:

Comment

I'll do i'm a little worried though because i sent them text messages and they didn't answer yet
                I wouldn't worry too much... Cazz hardly ever has credit on her phone! when are they due there? I'll msg her if you don't hear something soon *huggles*

Awwww, he's cute!! Cute as he is though, I'll stick with my kind of thumping!! *evil laughter*

Back later with pics hopefully

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much... Cazz hardly ever has credit on her phone! when are they due there? I'll msg her if you don't hear something soon *huggles*
                  Spoiler:
                  she said they'll arrive 8.50 this morning. i couldn't pic her up because i had classes. i'm just not sure if she received my message. i mean the number i have should work when i change the english dialling code into the german one, shouldn't it? I'll wait until tomorrow - though i'm not sure how i could she could contact me without internet or credit on her mbile i know, i worry too much

Awwww, he's cute!! Cute as he is though, I'll stick with my kind of thumping!! *evil laughter*

Back later with pics hopefully
                  poor Thumper...

yay, looking forward to it^^

edit: Cazz sent me a mail
                  Last edited by Fainne; 11 June 2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Evening Pit

sigpic

Comment

hey lizzie, had a good day?

Comment

Evening Pit *tries not to fall asleep immediately* Is there still coffee left from this morning? *loves her cold coffee*

sigpic

Comment

ieww, cold coffee...

Comment

Great caps Stars every single one!

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself last night! *hands more coffee*

4 days... damn that week apart!! *kicks partner & his mates for choosing the weekend they did* not sure how much I'll be around tonight but I'll drop some yummies off ASAP *hugs*
                            I know - that timing sucked! Looking forward to seeing the caps!

That is true, although I also have tons of stuff to take care of until the end of the school year in only two weeks. Plus I'm going on a business trip to Prague Monday and need to prepare for the meetings there. But more capping for sure - here are some xtreme zoomed-in close ups I got this afternoon.

For Queen - because of the freckles:
                            Spoiler:

For Jen because of the half-face:
                            Spoiler:

And for everybody who likes eyes. *happy sigh*
                            Spoiler:

http://disney-clipart.com/bambi/jpg/Thumper.jpg
                            Do we really look that bright eyed and bushy tailed?

Spoiler:
                            she said they'll arrive 8.50 this morning. i couldn't pic her up because i had classes. i'm just not sure if she received my message. i mean the number i have should work when i change the english dialling code into the german one, shouldn't it? I'll wait until tomorrow - though i'm not sure how i could she could contact me without internet or credit on her mbile i know, i worry too much
                            Fainne,
                            Spoiler:
                            you need to keep the UK dialing code even when calling from Germany since it's a British phone card. So the number should start with 0044.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            *waves* Hi, Lizzie! Love the smile.

Oh, and hi Jen! Mmmmh, On the Head of a Pin goodness. I think it's been way too long since I watched that one...

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

ieww, cold coffee...
                              Yummy!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Oh, and hi Jen! Mmmmh, On the Head of a Pin goodness. I think it's been way too long since I watched that one...
                              You should rewatch it soon

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Pit. Had a lovely day of checking for missing books in the library. ><
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X