Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Evening Pit *huggles everyone* How are things?
    Jen!! *squishiehuggles* Oh, better make that air squishiehuggles *blows nose...again!!*

How are you today hun?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Things are good, three glasses of wine make things good.
    Hehe, sounds good to me Sal!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit *huggles everyone* How are things?
      Hello! Everything is going fine

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Jen!! *squishiehuggles* Oh, better make that air squishiehuggles *blows nose...again!!*

How are you today hun?

It is very good. It's always nice to have visitors, means wine with dinner.

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Things are good, three glasses of wine make things good.
          I can imagine! Although one glass of wine is enough for me already! I can drink a whole bottle of vodka and walk a straight line but wine (and sparkling wine, too) knows me right out...

How are you today hun?

*huggles her Queeny* Got a cold? *offers warm bath*
          I'm fine, thankies

EDIT: Hey Boo
          sigpic

Comment

I can imagine! Although one glass of wine is enough for me already! I can drink a whole bottle of vodka and walk a straight line but wine (and sparkling wine, too) knows me right out...

I'm fine, thankies
            Wine drunk is different from Vodka drunk. Wine drunk gets me very sleepy and vodka, I'm just happy and ah so friendly. I really hope it's a small bottle of vodka you're drinking...

sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Wine drunk is different from Vodka drunk. Wine drunk gets me very sleepy and vodka, I'm just happy and ah so friendly. I really hope it's a small bottle of vodka you're drinking...

Yepp, a small bottle of Polish vodka. With cinnamon flavour Tastes great with apple juice!
              sigpic

Comment

It is very good. It's always nice to have visitors, means wine with dinner.

LOL, who needs an excuse... I'm gonna open a nice bottle of red in a few minutes and settle in with an ep of Spn!

*slips Jen a glass of wine and waits for it to kick in*

I'm fine, thankies
                Yeah, bloody things. I only usually get 1 a year, 2 at the most. My voice started going today... again!! Oooh thanks, I will have that bath... I'll bring my wine too!

sigpic

Comment

Yepp, a small bottle of Polish vodka. With cinnamon flavour Tastes great with apple juice!
                  Okay goody. I usually have Bailey's or whatever vodka is cheapest, though lately it has been Finlandia. If it's flavored I like raspberry, but generally I go flavourless and mix with fruit juice.

sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

LOL, who needs an excuse... I'm gonna open a nice bottle of red in a few minutes and settle in with an ep of Spn!

Yeah, bloody things. I only usually get 1 a year, 2 at the most. My voice started going today... again!! Oooh thanks, I will have that bath... I'll bring my wine too!

Well in our house usually it needs to be somewhat special occasion, I don't like drinking for no reason. Or alone... Though when I drink with friends I do crazy things, like climb out on the roof... I know it's been a good night if I wake up the next morning with a random bruise!

sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I think I'll stick with my wine!! I don't like anything too sweet to drink. I wonder if it was Polish vodka I was drinking in Bedford with Stars & Lah... can't remember now. Mind you, that whole weekend is just a blur now!! And I still miss everyone soooo much!!

sigpic

Comment

I'm fine, thankies

EDIT: Hey Boo
                        Hey to you too

sigpic

Comment

You really wanna see me drunk? Get me enough absinthe, will be funnier to watch, I tell you

*makes some nice tea with honey for Queeny*

Okay goody. I usually have Bailey's or whatever vodka is cheapest, though lately it has been Finlandia. If it's flavored I like raspberry, but generally I go flavourless and mix with fruit juice.

Do you know Baccardi Razz? Raspberry flavoured white rum

I think I'll stick with my wine!! I don't like anything too sweet to drink. I wonder if it was Polish vodka I was drinking in Bedford with Stars & Lah... can't remember now. Mind you, that whole weekend is just a blur now!! And I still miss everyone soooo much!!

It's not sweet at all. It's cute though

sigpic

Comment

You really wanna see me drunk? Get me enough absinthe, will be funnier to watch, I tell you
                            Absinthe? I have never tried that, though every Saturday I would walk past a place selling it...

Is there anyone else out there beside me who regularly has tea with honey?

Not a big fan of rum...Then again I've only tried Captain Morgans...

It's not sweet at all. It's cute though

Aaawww! It's fuzzy vodka!!!

sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I used to drink vodka and lime.... many many moons ago!!

Hehe, you're doing Dean man's blood and I'm doing Fresh Blood in the whump thread!!

Well in our house usually it needs to be somewhat special occasion, I don't like drinking for no reason. Or alone... Though when I drink with friends I do crazy things, like climb out on the roof... I know it's been a good night if I wake up the next morning with a random bruise!

Hehe, I don't care... if I want a drink I have one... life's too short!!

Really? *goes to the speciality shop and buys some Absinthe* I've always wanted an excuse to try it!! *gets Jen drunk and sits back to enjoy the chaos*

Aww thanks hun *huggles* Oh I forgot to say, I was in the deli at weekend and they had a whole range of Rooibos teas and thought of you! I said (rather loudly for a small shop) oooh, that's what Jen drinks.... the other half just looked at me like I had 3 heads!!

Not heard of that one, but I used to like Bacardi Spiced... I don't think they make it anymore... think it was cinamon, nutmeg etc. It was just a bit sweet, and lovely. A bit like Southern Comfort!

Is there anyone else out there beside me who regularly has tea with honey?
                              Not normally no, but seeing as Jen made the effort, I'll drink it! I generally only drink Yorkshire tea with just a dash of milk, or sometimes green tea with lemon, but that's not very often.

I'll stick with beer..

That's probably a good idea Pic!! Cap totally snurched from Jen! I'm gonna have soooo much fun capping that ep!

sigpic

Comment

I used to drink vodka and lime.... many many moons ago!!
                                Isn't it supposed to be tequila and lime or lemon? *shudders* Tequila...

Hehe, you're doing Dean man's blood and I'm doing Fresh Blood in the whump thread!!
                                It's a bloody night!

Hehe, I don't care... if I want a drink I have one... life's too short!!
                                True! But I'm a poor uni student!

Really? *goes to the speciality shop and buys some Absinthe* I've always wanted an excuse to try it!! *gets Jen drunk and sits back to enjoy the chaos*
                                I wanna try some too!! *sounds like an alcoholic*

Aww thanks hun *huggles* Oh I forgot to say, I was in the deli at weekend and they had a whole range of Rooibos teas and thought of you! I said (rather loudly for a small shop) oooh, that's what Jen drinks.... the other half just looked at me like I had 3 heads!!

Not heard of that one, but I used to like Bacardi Spiced... I don't think they make it anymore... think it was cinamon, nutmeg etc. It was just a bit sweet, and lovely. A bit like Southern Comfort!
                                I've tried Southern Comfort, it was interesting...

Not normally no, but seeing as Jen made the effort, I'll drink it! I generally only drink Yorkshire tea with just a dash of milk, or sometimes green tea with lemon, but that's not very often.

That's probably a good idea Pic!! Cap totally snurched from Jen! I'm gonna have soooo much fun capping that ep!
                                I always have tea with honey... I love it with honey and it does good for the throat.

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X