Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Normal scares me. Or, as somebody so aptly put it, "I don't suffer from insanity, in fact, I rather enjoy it..."
    so true.... so, so true

There's the trailer with a couple of Jensen scenes at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjU147q8GFw, and a hilarious scene with Jensen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_QjLMZbl8. It has the kilt in it as well! I watched it with my son last night, and told him he'd have to learn to react to ridicule that way.
    oh gah!!! xD i love that scene

*gutterdive* Wow, that image just gave me the right wake up jolt! *fans self*
    mhm.... now you know why i have a kilt kink.... i can't help it... whenever i see a guy in a kilt, my first thought, without fail, is always hm... i wonder... is he wearing that properly?
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      mhm.... now you know why i have a kilt kink.... i can't help it... whenever i see a guy in a kilt, my first thought, without fail, is always hm... i wonder... is he wearing that properly?[/color]
      And I just love the way you're putting it...

BTW, don't know if it's been posted here yet, but there's a clip on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRBGSfdFnvA) where Jensen talks about his experience of being on stage for A Few Good Men. I'm just a sucker for candid stuff, and he's absolutely adorable in this.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

oh, i can actually count the number of times when the first thing outta my mouth to a guy was "inquiring minds want to know, are you wearing that kilt properly?" my ex has a kilt, but we broke up before he had the chance to wear it for me....
        sigpic

Comment

Love the caps! *sigh* Especially the ones from Lazarus Rizing.

sigpic

Comment

oh, i can actually count the number of times when the first thing outta my mouth to a guy was "inquiring minds want to know, are you wearing that kilt properly?" my ex has a kilt, but we broke up before he had the chance to wear it for me....
            Trust me, kilts aren't always a good thing! Try living in the capital city of Scotland, on a rugby match day, where the home team is playing in the home stadium about 2 miles away, and it's windy. There are some people that are just not meant to show that much...erm...flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Trust me, kilts aren't always a good thing! Try living in the capital city of Scotland, on a rugby match day, where the home team is playing in the home stadium about 2 miles away, and it's windy. There are some people that are just not meant to show that much...erm...flesh.
              oh i completely understand.... i think my fascination is with americans wearing kilts.... not many men around here are comfortable with just letting it all hang.... so when i see one, it's a very rare and exciting find
              sigpic

Comment

Just adding my love for Ten Inch Hero. Really good movie if you can get your hands on it. Though, I do have to say about the ending...

Spoiler:
                It kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, the whole message of the movie is being true to yourself and that it's what on the inside that counts. But, in order to get the girl, Priestly had to completely change his outer appearance. I mean, it didn't change who he was, but because the packaging was more "acceptable" then it was OK. I dunno. Maybe that's just me....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  Just adding my love for Ten Inch Hero. Really good movie if you can get your hands on it. Though, I do have to say about the ending...

Spoiler:
                  It kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, the whole message of the movie is being true to yourself and that it's what on the inside that counts. But, in order to get the girl, Priestly had to completely change his outer appearance. I mean, it didn't change who he was, but because the packaging was more "acceptable" then it was OK. I dunno. Maybe that's just me....
                  Spoiler:
                  i don't feel that Priestly was forced to change... it goes back to scene where he's yelling at Tish about taking a chance and the a good thing and Tish asks if he's talking about her or Jen... i got the feeling that he was really talking about himself and all the piercings and the 'hawk and the sarcasm!shirts were his armour and the fact that he gave it all up and presented himself, his heart, to Tish was a huge show of trust between them... he saw the potential for something good between them, and he put an effort to "do it right"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    i don't feel that Priestly was forced to change... it goes back to scene where he's yelling at Tish about taking a chance and the a good thing and Tish asks if he's talking about her or Jen... i got the feeling that he was really talking about himself and all the piercings and the 'hawk and the sarcasm!shirts were his armour and the fact that he gave it all up and presented himself, his heart, to Tish was a huge show of trust between them... he saw the potential for something good between them, and he put an effort to "do it right"
                    These two interpretations sound really intriguing - I'll have to watch that movie now...

Oh, and Lilith, I got these two caps from youtube. They're cr@ppy quality, I know, but at least you can (somewhat) see the kilt.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Spoiler:
                      That's very interesting. I don't think I'd ever thought about it like that. I think I need to watch it again...

Comment

Rewatching it is always the best choice I got confused by the ending, too. But now I have to agree with Lilith. Makes perfect sense.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          ieewww...

Oh, and Lilith, I got these two caps from youtube. They're cr@ppy quality, I know, but at least you can (somewhat) see the kilt.
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/Picture7.jpg
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/Picture6.jpg
                          me thinks this kilt is too long. shouldn't the length end just a few inches over the knee?
                          anyway... i wouldn't mind a little wind there

Comment

I definitely recommend watching Ten Inch Hero. Very good film. Normally don't enjoy anything other than action/thriller/sci fi so that says a lot. Of course Jensen is more than an added bonus.

*Squee*
                            After a very stressful day of managing to get internet pages to load I finally managed to get photo op tickets for a winchester squeeze at Asylum 3. Was very stressful. But yey.

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats! Squeeze them for me, too, will you?
                              sigpic

Comment

and for me too please *.* congrats you can go there *yay*

Comment

Working...
                                X