No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a riddle for you. The mystery of Dean's vanishing scar. I remember Jensen was asked about a scar on his chin in some interview, and he was rather puzzled by it, claimed he didn't have one. So during my S4 marathon (which is almost over, 3 eps to go...) I noticed it in one scene, and lo and behold, in another one it was gone. Check this out:

No you see it...

... now you don't.

And again in a later episode - not it's there...

... and now it's gone.

It's even more noticeable in the videos. And they say there's nothing supernatural going on on set!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

a riddle for us? so you already know the answer? but i heard that after he came back all his scars were healed so maybe that's it - or it's just the light

Comment

I like to conjecture that it's Pillow Face. Though how a mark like that would make it on his chin would make for some interesting sleep positions....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
          I like to conjecture that it's Pillow Face. Though how a mark like that would make it on his chin would make for some interesting sleep positions....
          *splashes happily in the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            no
            Aw, that's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              OMG, these are even better than I expected! YUM!!! Okay, need a Dean clone NOW.
              Haha, even blurry? Oh hell, it's belly peekage... Dean belly peekage. I don't care, I want it... NOW!!! Oh well in that case I'm going to have to get one too.... to keep him company... I mean we can't expect Snap & Mano to occupy Dean ALL the time can we? *hopes they don't hear the sound of straws being clutched at* LMAO!!!

Okay, it's official, I'm certifiable.
              Haha, true. Oh, you have a reason to say this? Well as you know, people who aren't a bit mad scare me!!

Just capped 20 shots from the 45 second phone booth scene in Lazarus.
              Hehe, giving me a run for my money? Bring it on!! *settles in for the fun and gutterdives*

Here's just a couple of them. I mean, his expression changes all the time, how could I cap any less?
              You sound like you're trying to justify it!!

Intenional re-post of said fun and gutterdives...

belly, i can see belly

Excellentusage of that that smiley Fainne, I'm proud of you!!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              You going to Asylum 3?
              :roll: *has flashbacks to P4*

I got a riddle for you. The mystery of Dean's vanishing scar. I remember Jensen was asked about a scar on his chin in some interview, and he was rather puzzled by it, claimed he didn't have one.

<exceptionally begrudgingly snipped>
              It's a mystery, but I'm still going with the fact that he has something there cos it's more often seen more than not! I may be dillusional, but I'm past caring!!!

*splashes happily in the gutter*
              *joins you*

sigpic

Comment

a riddle for us? so you already know the answer? but i heard that after he came back all his scars were healed so maybe that's it - or it's just the light
                It must be the light because it can't be...

... Pillow Face. Sadly, because as Fainne said, the sleeping positions do make for some interesting conjectures! Because I have shots from the same scenes, only a few seconds apart. *happy sigh* Research is such a wonderful thing!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Haha, even blurry? Oh hell, it's belly peekage... Dean belly peekage. I don't care, I want it... NOW!!! Oh well in that case I'm going to have to get one too.... to keep him company... I mean we can't expect Snap & Mano to occupy Dean ALL the time can we? *hopes they don't hear the sound of straws being clutched at* LMAO!!!

Haha, true. Oh, you have a reason to say this? Well as you know, people who aren't a bit mad scare me!!

Hehe, giving me a run for my money? Bring it on!! *settles in for the fun and gutterdives*

You sound like you're trying to justify it!!

It's a mystery, but I'm still going with the fact that he has something there cos it's more often seen more than not! I may be dillusional, but I'm past caring!!!

WAY too little peekage, if you ask me. So we have to make the most of it when it happens. There was, of course, the mirror scene in Lazarus Rising - which deserved a whole run of it's own.
                Spoiler:

And just in case you still don't want to spoiler yourself, Queen, here's a shot for you. To help you resist pushing the button...

Anyway, I'M ALL CAUGHT UP! And holy cr@p, what a season! To be honest, from the summaries I didn't expect the last two eps to be all that special, but they were AWESOME! Will save all other comments for the Supernatural thread, that I have been avoiding because I couldn't follow the discussion.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

:roll: *has flashbacks to P4*
                  Firstly, there's no way in hell I'd call percentages on either of them.
                  Secondly, I highly doubt Jensen would call me a skank to my face.

Comment

Excellentusage of that that smiley Fainne, I'm proud of you!!
                    i learned from the best

Comment

Comment

ROGL!
                        sigpic

Comment

not sure if i wanna be his cat now

*rogl*

Comment

But his kittie! XD I'd like to scratch him anyway
                            sigpic

Comment

well, scratcing him wouldn't bother me. but i don't want to know how his cat looks now...

Comment

Do you think he tried to wash it in the blender?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X