Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you burn down?

Dean still needs all the help he can get! Favorite TV Character Game!
    sigpic

Comment

Fainne I still have the cd you sent me.
      Lots of funny pics.

We didn't burn anything down. We just tried some things.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Fainne I still have the cd you sent me.
        Lots of funny pics.

We didn't burn anything down. We just tried some things.
        *whisltes innoscently* just improvised roasting marshmellows over a candle

when will the game be over jen?

Comment

hello ladies! i come bearing the gift of cracky fanfiction Pick Up Lines NOT to Try on an Angel
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            *whisltes innoscently* just improvised roasting marshmellows over a candle

when will the game be over jen?
            It's said to end when one character reaches 50 points (or the rest is eliminated I think)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              It's said to end when one character reaches 50 points (or the rest is eliminated I think)

oi... ok so it could take forever?

Comment

Evening ladies!!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Hey, I was just passing on the message and he called me a skank afterwards so he totally deserved it
                *wonders how many people are scratching their heads now* Bless him, no-one can say he doesn't have a sense of humour anyway!!

Poltergeist injuring people on a tour? I haven't heard that one before
                Yeah, I think it's the Mackenzie poltergeist, I should check really lol.

The castle is lovely though. There's a bridge perpendicular to the main street in Edinburgh and you get a really great view from both sides of it. When I'm on my way to work, the sun is usually setting on the castle side and you can get some fantastic views, like these:

Spoiler:
                http://www.panoramio.com/photo/400125
                (Castle is on the far left, the Scott monument is the pointy structure on the right)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/planetadventure/48491035
                (Castle isn't in that one but the Scott monument is)
                We had to walk past it every day while we were there. It's lovely at night too, all lit up

i wouldn't want to drink a coffee with Jensen, i'd prefer him in hot chocolate
                *cough* well, I kinda let slip in the Lorne thread what a sexy man with a hot coffee does to me... let's just say *cough* I'd take espresso shots instead of tequila!!

reminds me of a quote i read in a chocolate shop in England (i think it was Cabury's) "forget love, i'd rather fall in chocolate"

Uh oh...

sigpic

Comment

I made a new "Shepchester" wallpaper and banner:

I've also noticed... that John Sheppard seems to be raiding Dean Winchester's very limited wardrobe in "The Shrine".

Comment

Awesome! I love the colours!

One for the gutter XD
                    sigpic

Comment

^^ What's that all about?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        *wonders how many people are scratching their heads now* Bless him, no-one can say he doesn't have a sense of humour anyway!!
                        It's kind of endearing. But not much

Yeah, I think it's the Mackenzie poltergeist, I should check really lol.
                        That's weird, I've never heard of it. Then again, I've only ever been on one ghosty-tour thingy (living here makes me not want to do tourist stuff lol) and it was about 10 years ago so I may just not remember!

We had to walk past it every day while we were there. It's lovely at night too, all lit up
                        I was just thinking that tonight when I walked over the bridge

That's what I was wondering!

Comment

Do I wanna know?
                          sigpic

Comment

It was apparently a picture taken while Jared was filming Friday the 13th. Ya know, late night of shooting, starting to go loopy, crazy things will happen... So, I guess someone brought it to the LA Con and brought it up when J2 were on stage together. And Jensen apparently teased Jared mercilessly about it. As he should....

Comment

i also think he looks at the screen to check if the photo can be seen properly I just love him for doing this *hrrhrr*

Comment

Oh yeah, he made sure everyone, including the people in the last row, could see it! XD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X