Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Big welcome! Supernatural is one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen and since Battlestar Galactica ended the last weekend, SPN is probably my favourite show right now, too. Together with Doctor Who
    And yes, Jensenis gorgeous! Oh, and snurch away

Lalalala... New mission: Can I talk you guys into watching BSG?
    Thanks, Jen! And yes, the show is amazing, and Jensen's not only incredibly good looking but a fantastic actor as well. They're only beginning to explore the chinks in his armor where I am at the moment, and I'm just blown away how well he portrays it. Kudos to the writers as well for creating such a complex character. I love his ruthlessness, his loyalty and his cool just as much as his doubts, his vulnerability and of course his humor. It's a welcome relief from the more gory scenes I'm not really a fan of.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Stars! *pokes*
      I was hoping you'd join us as I saw your name down there.

Welcome from me, too. *huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Some prettyness!

sigpic

Comment

*hrrhrr*

I love prettyness.
          sigpic

Comment

Good

sigpic

Comment

Big welcome! Supernatural is one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen and since Battlestar Galactica ended the last weekend, SPN is probably my favourite show right now, too. Together with Doctor Who
              And yes, Jensenis gorgeous! Oh, and snurch away

Lalalala... New mission: Can I talk you guys into watching BSG?
              nope - i tried but i just couldn't find into it. though i once had a friend at myspace who worked as a military councelor on the set of BSG.
              Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Hi, Fainne, and thanks for the welcome! From what I've seen you're German too, right? So are they going to air the third season soon? I bought the S1-3 UK DVD sets, because I prefer to watch it in the original. Jensen's voice is so great, I'd hate to hear him sound any different. And I did watch the first eps on youtube until the DVDs arrived. Of course it's not the same, even in 'High Quality' the image is pretty bad (especially in Full Screen mode) but I was really desperate. The only show I watched was SGA, and now that was cancelled was at a real loss. Then I discovered Spn, and now that's the only thing I watch. Honestly, I don't know what I'll do once I'm caught up and have to wait a week or more for the next episodes...
              yep, I'm german, as well as Luci and Jen Well i love watching the original voices too but I really like to wait for the german season. you are right, that small screen sucks, especially when there's so much hotness.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                Stars! *pokes*
                I was hoping you'd join us as I saw your name down there.

Welcome from me, too. *huggles*
                Hiya, Luci! *huggles back* Yup, here I am. And I'm not leaving any time soon.

That was such a hilarious scene! 'Moby Dick's bong' - ROTFLMAO

Okay, how about a quick walk down memory lane, here's where I am at the moment.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Okay, here I come, out of lurking. Couldn't stay quiet after seeing your gorgeous run of caps, Jen. Queen introduced me to Spn a couple of weeks ago, and I was hooked instantly by the show in general, and Dean in particular. I've tried to be good and stay mostly at the beginning of the relevant threads here because I'm only about half way through S2 and didn't want to spoiler myself too much - but the temptation was too great to see what the boys are up to now. And all I can say is - OMG. Amazing stuff, and Dean looks better than ever.

Would if be okay, Jen, if I snurched a couple of these for the Spn thread on Queen's Whumpers Paradise? I'm sure they would be very much appreciated over there. And I can't wait to see this episode. LOL, at the rate I've been tearing through the early eps I'll probably be there before Easter!
                  *runs in laughing hysterically* Yeeeessss!! I knew you'd end up in here sooner or later Stars!!

Fainne, Luci and Jen - if it was possible to get any lower into the gutter, here it comes now Stars is here too!!! Weeeeee! Too much coffee todays, oops!!

Back later, at work atm *huggles everyone*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    *runs in laughing hysterically* Yeeeessss!! I knew you'd end up in here sooner or later Stars!!

Fainne, Luci and Jen - if it was possible to get any lower into the gutter, here it comes now Stars is here too!!! Weeeeee! Too much coffee todays, oops!!

Back later, at work atm *huggles everyone*
                    nothing wrong with gutter. Gutter is good! Gutter is our friend *ihi*

Comment

Looks like this thread is going to be even more fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        nothing wrong with gutter. Gutter is good! Gutter is our friend *ihi*
                        Didn't say there was... looking forward to it!!

Damn, why can't I be at hooooome??? *sobs*

sigpic

Comment

Looks like its time to rewatch Skin again. Oh the chore, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            Looks like its time to rewatch Skin again. Oh the chore, lol.
                            If only all chores were that entertaining!!

sigpic

Comment

*splashing happily in the gutter*

Comment

*joins Fainne*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X