Cheeky smile *squee*

Comment

Those are great kylie

Comment

yeah they are ain't they hehe

Comment

yep there great hes great everythings great when its about him

Comment

yup very true sam, i would die for that man i really would. Supernatural rules and he makes it even better hehe

Comment

hes been on smallville too i will have to watch the one hes in hehe love you Jensen

Comment

same here well me and you can watch it together and drool over him haha

Comment

sure we will cant wait ill see ya soon hunni Jensen

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                      Hi guys! I was drooling over this thread the other day and kylie reminded me again of it. Guh!

Favorite episode, wow, that's pretty hard to pin down. I love most of them. The pilot episode is when Dean really won me. The mud thing, the no chick flick moments, hehehe. Different episodes are different kinds of greatness. But I really love Devil's Trap and In My Time of Dying, very powerful. But Tall Tales had me rolling. Born Under A Bad Sign, The Benders, Phantom Traveler (totally because of the
                      Spoiler:
                      Blue's Brothers suits and the fear of flying
                      *laughing*) Okay, really, I could just keep naming. I think it's far easier to mention the ones I don't like, and so far there's only been one that was just meh, Route 666. That one was okay but it's one of the only ones I don't like to rewatch. Faith was awesome. The Clown episode, omg, that one is too funny especially since my oldest son hates/fears clowns and when we read the episode description, the entire family started laughing.

Jensen and Jared do a fantastic job, and Jensen is just so fun to watch.

SQUEAAA IWTB so glad you are here (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

its good to have one of the best fanfic writers in our corner hehe
                      and whumpers at that

lovely wallpaper kylie!
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

hey sam n Sheppy's babe *waves* lol,
                        i can't pick a fav episode, but i agree with IWantToBelieve that route 666 is my least fav, i loved Tall Tales and Hollywood Babylon
                        Spoiler:
                        mostly because he always seems to be stuffing his face lol, for some reason i find that cool, he eats crap and still looks mega hot lol

Comment

I'm another one who's not a fan of Route 666. I like the stuff about Dean and it was good to see a slightly softer side of him but the main story was so stupid. It probably didn't help that I kept thinking about the Futurama episodes where Bender becomes a werecar...
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

hi jess hope ur doing fine m8 jess do you love Jensen as much as rach and i do xxxx love you Jensen dont even get a lass till you meet me hehe lmao

Comment

i've loved Jensen for years, since back when i first saw him in Dark Angel lol, i'm just so glad he's around and in one of the best shows on tv lol

Comment

lol nice to know he was in that too now ill have to watch that two lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X