Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    (((hugs))) back atchya! I've been around, but mostly the odd post here and there or just lurking. RL is coming on thick and fast at the moment. I'm supposed to be doing other things right now, but the essay is bugging me, so I'm leaving it to come in here and play. How've you been? I love your sig, btw.
    awww poor dear! ((hugs)) sorry you have been so busy! yeah i've been a bit nuts lately, getting ready to move, painted the garage and the shed today.

aww thanks for the nice comment about my sig.. hehe i was just thinking i needed to fix it up a bit.. something new

what essay have you been working on?

so to stay on topic... whats everyones fav dean episode of supernatural?

oh and i think we all need some piccie spam

man i love this one he looks like a bronze statue!

dean whump! (drool)

back to non whump

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Nice pix!

The essay is how myths entrench societal ideology rather than resolving them as the resolution of the conflict between hero and villian/monster may suggest - using Beowulf (medieval english poem) and Buffy (yes BtVS) as examples.

Gotta rush - spent too much time playing and I'm supposed to leave in 4 minutes. (No, of course I'm not ready to go, silly!)

Have fun!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        Nice pix!

The essay is how myths entrench societal ideology rather than resolving them as the resolution of the conflict between hero and villian/monster may suggest - using Beowulf (medieval english poem) and Buffy (yes BtVS) as examples.

Gotta rush - spent too much time playing and I'm supposed to leave in 4 minutes. (No, of course I'm not ready to go, silly!)

Have fun!
        ooo totally interesting topic...darn i miss school hehe
        I wanna go back.
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          Hehe, that reminds me of his line from Wendigo.
          Dean: "Basically, we gotta torch the sucker."

Comment

Ah Jensen....That boy makes me want to do very naughty things when I look at him...And as for that voice...

Dean Winchester is probably one of my favourite characters ever.
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

so to stay on topic... whats everyones fav dean episode of supernatural?

oh and i think we all need some piccie spam
              GUH *dies*. that was one hell of a piccie spam. *drools*

Oh no that questions just too hard. Can I be greedy and I say I like them all.
              Something wicked is quite a good one with the whole flash back to his past thing. Tis really cute. Skins is good too oo and faith..... grrr tis just too hard to pick just one

Comment

I dont know if this has been posted laready or not, I cant remember so i apologise if it already has. Its from jensen's new movie ten inch heroe and its...shall we say "interestingly different"

Spoiler:

Comment

Haha, that pic's hilarious

Comment

love that pic hehe i hope i can get a copy of that movie

man i don't know which eppy is my fav...
                    last weeks is up there.. the season 2 premiere
                    the eppy where...
                    Spoiler:
                    sam gets possesed and dean gets shot.. sorry its the whumper in me. Oh and the recent gordon episode

faith was great...loved 'home'

gah you're right this is hard
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I've pretty much loved all of season 2. One that people haven't mentioned yet though that I really enjoyed was Roadkill because the story was so well done.
                      sigpic
                      by Kaaatie

Comment

Im not gona really judge season 2 till i get to watch them properly and fully appreciate them. but from what iv seen season 2 makes it even harder to choose, its been an absolutely brilliant season

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                          do you have a link

and parisindy those are fab!!
                          No, sorry, it was a couple months ago, and I cant remember where I saw it.

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

Hi guys! I was drooling over this thread the other day and kylie reminded me again of it. Guh!

Favorite episode, wow, that's pretty hard to pin down. I love most of them. The pilot episode is when Dean really won me. The mud thing, the no chick flick moments, hehehe. Different episodes are different kinds of greatness. But I really love Devil's Trap and In My Time of Dying, very powerful. But Tall Tales had me rolling. Born Under A Bad Sign, The Benders, Phantom Traveler (totally because of the
                            Spoiler:
                            Blue's Brothers suits and the fear of flying
                            *laughing*) Okay, really, I could just keep naming. I think it's far easier to mention the ones I don't like, and so far there's only been one that was just meh, Route 666. That one was okay but it's one of the only ones I don't like to rewatch. Faith was awesome. The Clown episode, omg, that one is too funny especially since my oldest son hates/fears clowns and when we read the episode description, the entire family started laughing.

Jensen and Jared do a fantastic job, and Jensen is just so fun to watch.
                            sigpic

Comment

This is what happens when I procrastinate from doin my presentation a little too much.
                              Spoiler:

*crosses fingers and hopes new sig is workin ok too*

EDIT: meh see this is what i get for not payin too much attention. it falls a little short height wise on my screen dont know bout anyone elses but doesnt look to bad in the stretched setting. I apologise for my crappy result of boredom

Comment

love the piccie's he looks so damn hot

Comment

Working...
                                X