X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
    I love that Jensen's such a family man.
    So do I.

Hmm, probably. I should stop looking it over for errors and just send it in!
    You should!

Me too!
    He's just...so cute in that! Love seeing him in directer mode!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

*casually walks in* Well, this is embarrassing. Hey guys. Did you miss me? Sorry I've been so absent...caught up doing other things. And life stuff.

Anyways....season ten starts filming soon, yeah? Super pumped!

How is everyone?

Comment

hi, Grace! How are you?
        Yeah...I have high hopes for season 10. *fingers crossed*
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Challenge #37 was about making art for a movie or TV show that you have never seen and/or didn't watch because you didn't like.

Everlovin

[ancient aliens]

DellRuby

RodneyisGodney

[please no hate from all the dr who fans.......I am not a fan of the show either and if I had more time I would have done this as well
          ~copter]

LittleCreek

Blencathra

JadedWraith

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #38

This challenge is all about summertime, or wintertime, depending where in the world you live.

There are 4 'themes' to this challenge. 1. Weather 2. Places 3. Food 4. Music/Other

Each piece of art you do must include one of the four themes, and you can do a total of 4 pieces. Those four can be all one theme, one of each theme, or any mix of the four you want. They can be icons or sigs. The only rules are to use the themes and show what the season means to you with that theme.

Examples: Weather could be blazing sun in a blue sky, or a beautiful snow storm. Places could be the beach or snowy mountains. Food can also be drinks. Music could be lyrics that mean summer/winter time to you and other could be fireworks or anything that just means the season to you visually.

Have fun!

entries due to me Monday July 14th by noon your time.
            sigpic

Comment

Great entries for the last challenge! Specially love the first 24 sig (JW) and the Dark Angel sig (LC)! ALEC!

The new challenge though...is gonna be..a challenge.

Oh, and thank you copter for your disclaimer under my sig.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              *casually walks in* Well, this is embarrassing. Hey guys. Did you miss me? Sorry I've been so absent...caught up doing other things. And life stuff.

How is everyone?
              GRACE!!! *squishyhuggles* And, yes, of course we've missed you! Figured work had you plenty busy. Glad to see ya back here!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                The new challenge though...is gonna be..a challenge.
                well, that is why it's called a 'challenge'!

I managed to crank out 2 today, maybe they will inspire you. I did icons, 4 for each theme and my themes were 'food/drink' and 'place or location' which was the beach.

Oh, and thank you copter for your disclaimer under my sig.
                welcome! anytime!

and I forgot to say GRACE!!!!!!! Good to see you!!
                sigpic

Comment

This was a fascinating challenge - I loved seeing what everyone came up with.

Specially love the first 24 sig (JW) and the Dark Angel sig (LC)! ALEC!
                  Thanks!

How is everyone?
                  Hello Grace! Beautiful sig. I absolutely love that song. Yay season 10! I think they start filming today (July 8).

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

I managed to crank out 2 today, maybe they will inspire you. I did icons, 4 for each theme and my themes were 'food/drink' and 'place or location' which was the beach.

welcome! anytime!

and I forgot to say GRACE!!!!!!! Good to see you!!
                    Some of those beaches look familiar..............
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

GRACE!!! *squishyhuggles* And, yes, of course we've missed you! Figured work had you plenty busy. Glad to see ya back here!
                      RiG!!! Its nice to be missed. And yep. Work is busy...and I've gotten distracted by other things.

And I forgot to say GRACE!!!!!!! Good to see you!!
                      COPTOR!!! Hi. I need to dust off gimp and give it a whirl. But I'm in the process of getting a new laptop, so we'll see.

Hello Grace! Beautiful sig. I absolutely love that song. Yay season 10! I think they start filming today (July 8).
                      Hey LC! Thank you. I'm a big fan too.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      hi, Grace! How are you?
                      Yeah...I have high hopes for season 10. *fingers crossed*
                      Hey Jade!! I'm doing well. Working way to much and stuff.

And just because I can...

Comment

Exact-a-mundo!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...s66361b8d.jpeg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...s62c097b7.jpeg
                        BEAUTIFUL!!! Wouldn't mind going to one of those beaches.

welcome! anytime!

This was a fascinating challenge - I loved seeing what everyone came up with.
                        Agreed.

Thanks!
                        Welcome.

RiG!!! Its nice to be missed. And yep. Work is busy...and I've gotten distracted by other things.
                        I've been distracted by "other things" too lately. Namely other shows...well, show. And Youtube...and work...and just life.

COPTOR!!! Hi. I need to dust off gimp and give it a whirl. But I'm in the process of getting a new laptop, so we'll see.
                        Oooh, new laptap! What kind are you thinking of getting?

And, boy, are we ever happy that "you can".
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I've been distracted by "other things" too lately. Namely other shows...well, show. And Youtube...and work...and just life.
                          Other fandom things is about right for me too. Tumblr and an rp forum specifically. And work. I love my job most of the time though, so no big deal. Life too, been doing some traveling.
                          Oooh, new laptap! What kind are you thinking of getting?
                          I bought a Macbook Pro and its in the mail. Kinda nervous as I have had a PC for years. I'm looking forward to it though.
                          And, boy, are we ever happy that "you can".
                          Good, cuz I'm going to do it again.

Comment

Nice pics, Grace!

Comment

*awwww* gasps at the Jensen pics wow! always good to come here and see these beauties.

good luck with the new laptop, Grace. My sister wanted one of those for years. Something always come up and the money goes elsewhere.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Gotta say thanks for that pic of Jen, Grace.

It's sinful what that man does to a simple tee.

Made my day! Yup!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X