Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    RiG! Love that set. I am so thrilled you chose to feature the Oil Refinery.
    Thank you! The Oil Refinery is my favorite picture, I had a lot of fun "featuring" it.

I tried to do something but it didn't come out anything acceptable. I'll try again.
    *fingers crossed that you have better luck this time*
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Should have posted this earlier since the decision was made a bit earlier today The Art Challenge this week will be given an extra week. So all entries are now due to me by Noon on Mon June 29th.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I haven't been here for weeks. Seems it has been pretty quiet here anyway. How is everyone doing?

So this afternoon I was listening to a radio station and then "Carry On My Wayward Son" started playing!

Comment

I think it is a case of "no new SPN limbo" Littlecreek. Will this be the last season? Will the spinoff work? Where do the wayward sons go from here? Why has the "angelic brother" become a Demon, while it looks like the tainted brother is going to be the hero?

Questions, Questions
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Challenge #36 Entries

raduzhok

Link (for size)

Blencathra

RodneyIsGodney

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

FanGirl

link for size

taris-eirien

Everlovin

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #37

I just want to say a huge Thank You to dragongirl for running the last challenge for me....I got 2 weeks off since she extended it and that was awesome!

This week, we're going to move out of our comfort zone yet again. Make art for a TV show or movie that you have never seen. Why is this uncomfortable? Well, we all have reasons for not watching something, like you don't like the genre or a character and now you have to deliberately look for pics for it and make art with it! We like making art about things we like or love, and this time, we don't get to do that.

entries due to me Monday noon your time July 7th.
              sigpic

Comment

This is a great pic of Jensen returning to Vancouver out of LAX. I hope I did this right. I got it from the SPN threads on IMDB.

[url]https://twitter.com PUNKED Images / status 481994864947519488/photo/1

If this isn't the right way to show you all...go to Supernatural on IMDB scroll down to the thread forums and search there. There may be another way. There are a few pics of him and his golf clubs. I guess he's baaaaackkk! Oh! Yeah,
                Last edited by carry on,dean; 30 June 2014, 01:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Well, it hilighted but won't open. Sorry. But it's good to know its there...it will turn up somewhere else eventually. But it full on georgeous trust me!

Comment

Beautiful art as usual! Sorry I haven't been around for many of the challenges.

I saw that earlier, Carry On Dean. They are nice pics!

Comment

Gonna drop a few pictures around the place... hope nobody minds!

Comment

I have a lot of caps on my hard drive that need to be sorted and resized, but only a few actually in PB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                            Gonna drop a few pictures around the place... hope nobody minds!
                            http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...psd417e10c.jpg
                            Oh, yes...you'll have a lot of problems with it in this thread...suuuure.
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Great pics Little Creek! ...awesome sig btw.

And, love all the entries for the last challenge! The new challenge will be awkward but I'll give it a shot!

Finally, for your viewing pleasure, those pics of Jensen arriving in Vancouver...golf clubs in tow...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Great pics Little Creek! ...awesome sig btw.
                                Thanks!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Finally, for your viewing pleasure, those pics of Jensen arriving in Vancouver...golf clubs in tow...
                                Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X