sigpic

Comment

And part thirteen

Spoiler:

Enjoy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
                  Oh! RIG, that is beautiful...and says it all.
                  Thank you so much.

I couldn't get on superwiki the other day wonderd why. Now I know tnx.
                  Anytime!

I have a question...if we allowed to discuss pairing...thing is I keep seeing audience members at cons asking JA pointed questions and wish they wouldn't...it's hurtful and disrespectful.
                  IMHO. No matter what he answers he's on the spot. Am I out of line thinking this way? There are hugh threads on IMDB SPN and igottawonder! Please, no offense intended.
                  Well, we've never talked pairings (ships) in here before, that is for another thread.

And, no, you're not out of line here. It is very disrespectful. Fans are always asking those questions and I think the boys are tired of hearing them. Tired of hearing these questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with the show. I think they're just asking those questions for their own morbid curiosity. Bring on the thought provoking, long answer getting, questions. To those fans I say: Leave your head canon AT HOME.

Still spinning over the finale.
                  It was a doozy!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Hey guys, sorry this took forever! Caps for eps 21 and 22 now, for 23 a little later today.
                  No problemo! Besides, you more than made up for it with great caps! And we thank you for each and every one of them.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #33 was "2 for 1"....couples, ships, brothers, family, friends or anything that goes together.......

Blending is encouraged, and 2 different fonts are required even if you only use 2 words, use a different font for each word.

JadedWraith

RodneyisGodney
                    spoilered only for size
                    Spoiler:

Everlovin

from the TV show Andromeda

Raduzhok

taris-eirien

Twi'lek

Blend of 3 pics and 1 background. Fonts are Times New Roman Bold Italic and Sarif Bold Italic.
                    Color

Black & White

slizzie1986

DJsGirl
                    fanfic
                    Spoiler:

~Anything For You~

It was no surprise to John that he found Teyla on the balcony outside of the mess hall. It was well after midnight. The sky was clear and littered with stars. She looked a little tired and he thought she should be sleeping, but he understood why she couldn't.
                    In some ways being back on Earth had been a much needed break. For two months Teyla had Torren all to herself. And John felt as if he had both of them all to himself. But now they were back in the Pegasus, and things were different.
                    He walked up beside her, and leaned on the ledge of the balcony. "I thought I might find you here. Can't sleep?"
                    "No," she sighed sadly. " I am not sure how I will get by these next two weeks without him."
                    "Kannan is a good father. I'm sure Torren will be fine." John gently placed his hand on top of hers as a means of comfort. "Maybe he'll reconsider and come stay here on Atlantis?"
                    "I'm afraid he will not, under the circumstances..." She looked down at John's hand on top of hers and could feel herself relax.
                    Everything had changed back on Earth, and now there was no going back. She tried very hard for months to be with Kannan after the Athosians where found, and to put her feelings for John aside. But in her heart she knew it would never be. Their time together on Earth only confirmed what was already in her heart.
                    John looked up at the stars innocently. "So that means you told him?"
                    "He already knew... He was not meant for me. We have a son, and I will never regret our time together... But I was drawn to you from the moment we met." They turned to each other as he spoke softly. "You changed my life, John."
                    John gently rubbed her hand and looked down. It wasn't quite so easy or him to express himself, but somehow she always knew what he was thinking and feeling. She didn't need for him to say anything at all.
                    The cool night breeze gave Tayla a chill. She nudged a little closer to him, prompting him to put his arm around her shoulder. A huge grin appeared on his face as he thought back to the day he learned about the Stargate. Now Teyla was curious.
                    "What are you thinking about, John?" She asked.
                    "I was just thinking about how I almost didn't come to Atlantis." He reminisced," Elizabeth asked me several times and I kept turning her down."
                    "What changed your mind?" She wondered.
                    "Gen. O'Neill convinced me. And I'm glad he did. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't come... If I hadn't met you." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I can't imagine my life without you in it. I'd do anything for you."
                    Teyla rested her head on his chest. His words were more than a comfort to her. "I know," she whispered. "I know."

click for bigger
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks RIG. I like Wincest, but it's not "head canon" for me. And now I know the definition of "head canon". Mostly it's between me and my iPad. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
                          AWESOME! Except, now I can't remember the challenge I said I was gonna go back and do, the one I missed.

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
                          Thanks RIG. I like Wincest, but it's not "head canon" for me. And now I know the definition of "head canon". Mostly it's between me and my iPad. Nuff said.
                          You're welcome.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Is there a way to post a video around here? I found one in my files, not my own, and I don't know where I came across it, but thought it would be nice to share because it's a damn good video. Anyone?
                            sigpic
                            Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                            --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              AWESOME! Except, now I can't remember the challenge I said I was gonna go back and do, the one I missed.
                              Lookie here at what I found........

Challenge #32

I found a list of crazy/silly holidays for this week in May. Pick one [or all!] and make art [or fan fic!] about them. You can make an advert for the holiday, or just a banner/sig celebrating it. Whatever you want. Please just include the title of the holiday you choose.

May is:

16 Love a Tree Day
                              Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Great entries for the last challenge! I was gonna do the one that JW did because I LOVE TREES but ...things happened. I will just save it for when we get, if we get, another "do a challenge you missed" challenge.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                                Is there a way to post a video around here? I found one in my files, not my own, and I don't know where I came across it, but thought it would be nice to share because it's a damn good video. Anyone?
                                Yep, just do a simple copy and past job. Copy the URL of the video and past it in the reply box. It'll be a link this way. Oooooor, you could copy the URL and then click on the filmstrip icon at the top of the reply box and paste the URL...this way the video posts as a video instead of a link.

Lookie here at what I found........
                                Thank you copter!

You are sooooooo gettin' ARMS for this...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X