No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great little fic! I was, obviously, pleased to see Rodney make an appearance. The characters were so spot on I felt like I was watching an episode of the show!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Afternoon Pit ^^ Captime!

9x16 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part four

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part five

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part six

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part seven

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part eight

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part nine

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part ten

Spoiler:

Enjoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Got another entry for the challenge!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Got another entry for the challenge!!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps132de5f3.jpg
                            Love it! Love it! Love it! Great show too!

I forgot to comment on that Los Angeles sig so, here it is... Love the coloring and whatever the effect is is just wonderful. Plus, it's LA...a good thing/place in my book.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

***Post # 3 for the challenge***

This artist redid the "travel" challenge and 'traveled' back in time to Los Angeles...
                              Won't quote pc as it is apparently bad form.
                              Its a very nice pic well faded and coloured, but I am sort of at a loss as to it's "connection" to anything "show related" As "just a pic" it is cool. I was under the impression however that the pics were supposed to be tied to a show, am I wrong here 'copter?
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Newest entry for the challenge

This time we have fan fic!!!
                                a SGA ficlet.

Spoiler:
                                Not surprisingly, Elizabeth Weir was still working when John Sheppard walked in.

“Hey,” he greeted, leaning against the door frame.

She looked up, a glimmer of a smile flashing across her face as she replied. “Hey yourself,” she said, immediately bowing her head again.

“You had dinner yet?”

“Do I ever?”

John exhaled. “No, usually not. Which is probably the reason that Carson has resorted to sending me memos about your health.”

Elizabeth sighed. “I know he’s only looking out for my best interests, but I’m fine. By the time I’m done going through mission reports and status reports, it’s all I can do to drag myself to quarters and pass out.”

John nodded, almost ready to concede the point, until he noticed a silver tumbler on her desk. Steam was escaping, almost imperceptibly, through the spout.

He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his black uniform pants. “Seeing as how that’s probably your fifth cup of coffee today, something tells me that you’re not gonna hit the sack any time soon.”

Elizabeth shut her eyes, then closed her laptop and looked back at John. “What do you want, John?”

“Honestly, I want you to keep your job. And by that, I mean you doing this and not me because you’re not taking any breaks.”

Elizabeth leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms. “I took a break this evening. Ask Chuck.”

“Bathrooms breaks don’t count.”

Elizabeth grunted.

“I just want you to come out to the balcony for five minutes, and then you can work until your hands fall off.”

She gave him a suspicious glare. “For what?”

“No questions, just come with me for a few minutes. That's all I ask."

Elizabeth frowned. "Five minutes."

"Not a second more."

She got up and followed him out, walking behind Chuck's station towards the sliding doors.

When they got there, she was surprised that they weren't alone.

Rodney McKay, Teyla, Carson, and even Ronon stood on the balcony. When they heard the doors open, they turned slightly to face them. Teyla smiled. "I'm glad that you were able to make it, Elizabeth."

She smiled awkwardly. "Made it for what?"

Behind her, John leaned his head inside. "Hit it, Chuck."

A question formed in her mind as the door shut behind them but was silenced as the reflection of the city's lights on the water began to dim.

John tapped his earpiece. "Looks good, Chuck. Sheppard out."

"All right, what's going on?" Elizabeth finally asked, looking at every person standing next to her for an answer.

McKay spoke up. "So earlier today, I was doing a calibration on the long range sensors and I noticed a large debris cloud that intersected with the planet's orbit. Probably left over from a destroyed asteroid or a comet or maybe even a small moon. You know, it's actually interesting--"

"McKay," John hissed through grated teeth.

McKay gave him his patented glare, then looked back at Elizabeth. "The debris cloud should be coming in contact with the atmosphere ... now."

The sky suddenly flashed.

Elizabeth stared at the sky, making her way to the railing. A fireball streamed across the sky, followed by three smaller ones that quickly burnt out. The sky seemed to fizzle as the dust made contact with the outer atmosphere, looking like a golden wave. Shooting stars flooded the night sky.

She gasped. "This is amazing," she murmured, more to herself than anyone.

John's voice suddenly whispered in her ear. "Worth leaving your office for more than five minutes?"

"Yes," she immediately replied before narrowing her eyes. "You said five minutes, no longer."

"Children, stop bickering and enjoy the bloody show," Carson whispered sharply, effectively shutting them up.

For five seconds.

"Yes, Dad."

Elizabeth punched him in the arm.

I will be extending the challenge for a few days at least, I have a few more entries so if you have not entered.....you have time!!!
                                Great ficlet, captures the feel of the characters quite well and is the sort of thing that the SGA crew would do to Weir to get her away from her desk for a bit. My only observation would be that I would have just used "Weir" and "Sheppard" or "John" and "Elizabeth" instead of their full names simply because I don't think they "see" each other as "John Sheppard" or "Elizabeth Weir", it just seems a tad too formal.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X