• Show
Clear All

I love this bag! I want this bag!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Oh, right. Forgot about that.

Well, I tried for the last hour to write something and got absolutely nowhere. Heading to bed now, maybe I'll have better luck in there.
      i read thru it last night and i've got some ideas for a new post, so i'll try to pick it up today.... but i was reading thru it, and just kept on cringing at typos and grammatical errors....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i read thru it last night and i've got some ideas for a new post, so i'll try to pick it up today.... but i was reading thru it, and just kept on cringing at typos and grammatical errors....
        Yes, I read through some of it myself and noticed typos that I had made. I just had to fix them.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, I read through some of it myself and noticed typos that I had made. I just had to fix them.
          whelp! i just wrote a smashing new installment, if i say so myself... but i do foresee a problem now... it's grace's turn have you heard anything from her?
          sigpic

Comment

whelp!

Welp??? What???

i just wrote a smashing new installment, if i say so myself... but i do foresee a problem now... it's grace's turn have you heard anything from her?
            I'll go and read it. And no, I haven't.

Okay, just saw "GoodBye Stranger" and OHMYGOD!!! What Cas did to Dean...*speechless*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

it's a southern thing like ya'll... instead of saying well, we say whelp....

don't you dare say anything more.... i don't wanna hear your spoilers! [( i'm stuck at work, so even if i was current with the show, i still wouldn't be able to see it til tomorrow.... )] oh, and also, i joined getglue.... i forgot about it til i saw your check-in tweet.... i was tweeting grace to let her know we miss her...
              sigpic

Comment

it's a southern thing like ya'll... instead of saying well, we say whelp....

O-kay.

don't you dare say anything more.... i don't wanna hear your spoilers! [( i'm stuck at work, so even if i was current with the show, i still wouldn't be able to see it til tomorrow.... )]
                Oh, don't worry. I don't plan on saying anything more on the subject. I purposely didn't go into detail for that express reason.

oh, and also, i joined getglue.... i forgot about it til i saw your check-in tweet.... i was tweeting grace to let her know we miss her...
                You saw my tweet? Cool! I'm gonna go tweet Grace as well.

Oh, and... HOLY MOLEY!!! Just read your "smashing new installment"...LOVED IT!!! I can't remember, are we allowed to write Dean in the RPG? I mean, I know I wrote Dean a little bit in my part at the cemetery, but, am I allowed to write more Dean? I can't remember the parameters we established for that.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

O-kay.

Oh, don't worry. I don't plan on saying anything more on the subject. I purposely didn't go into detail for that express reason.

You saw my tweet? Cool! I'm gonna go tweet Grace as well.

Oh, and... HOLY MOLEY!!! Just read your "smashing new installment"...LOVED IT!!! I can't remember, are we allowed to write Dean in the RPG? I mean, I know I wrote Dean a little bit in my part at the cemetery, but, am I allowed to write more Dean? I can't remember the parameters we established for that.
                  yes, we can write canon characters, we just can't claim them as our characters... they're free for all to use as needed
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I want one too. And I love messenger bags.

RiG don't forget to send your entry to the AFA challenge and if you don't mind, post your SPN siggie here as well. I love it and it fits this thread perfectly ( although it's not all about Dean. it's about his world )

I wish I had your imagination to write all those fics. I live in alternative verses but they don't always provide good storylines.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

yes, we can write canon characters, we just can't claim them as our characters... they're free for all to use as needed
                      Got it, thanks. I asked because I may have an idea for an installment.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Oh, I want one too. And I love messenger bags.
                      I love messenger bags too.

RiG don't forget to send your entry to the AFA challenge and if you don't mind, post your SPN siggie here as well. I love it and it fits this thread perfectly ( although it's not all about Dean. it's about his world )
                      I already sent it. I may make another entry before the night is through.

Post it here? Okay...

And here is the one from the last challenge...

I wish I had your imagination to write all those fics. I live in alternative verses but they don't always provide good storylines.
                      And I wish I had the motivation to write. I have 4 fics up on ff.net but have not updated any of them in, well, years. And only one of them is for SPN. That and writer's block.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Got it, thanks. I asked because I may have an idea for an installment.

I love messenger bags too.

I already sent it. I may make another entry before the night is through.

Post it here? Okay...
                        http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psde0cfa5a.jpg

And here is the one from the last challenge...
                        http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psd186130b.jpg

And I wish I had the motivation to write. I have 4 fics up on ff.net but have not updated any of them in, well, years. And only one of them is for SPN. That and writer's block.
                        Thank you. They're gorgeous and this is where the right audience is
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Thank you. They're gorgeous and this is where the right audience is
                          You got that right! And thanks.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi Pit! Not sure who's around atm, but I see the thread's still going strong... just as it should be!

Does anyone know of a site to use which is better than the new version of Photobucket? I really, really hate it! :s

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Hi Pit! Not sure who's around atm, but I see the thread's still going strong... just as it should be!
                              QUEEN!!! *tacklesquishyhuggles* OMG, it's been so long! Every once in a while I go back through the thread and I'm saddened that all those people aren't around here anymore. So glad you stop by every once in a while! Jensen is gonna be a daddy! You probably heard about already though.

Love this picture! BARE BOWLEGS!!

Does anyone know of a site to use which is better than the new version of Photobucket? I really, really hate it! :s
                              I hate the new PB too! There's always Image Shack but I'm not too fond of that one either.

A couple others...
                              Tinypic.
                              Imgur.

I still adore this video...

...Jensen's voice (and Texas accent) is unbelievably cute here.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

QUEEN!!! *tacklesquishyhuggles* OMG, it's been so long! Every once in a while I go back through the thread and I'm saddened that all those people aren't around here anymore. So glad you stop by every once in a while!
                                Yep, I was thinking the same thing! I'm going to try and come by more often, I do miss GW.

Jensen is gonna be a daddy! You probably heard about already though.
                                Yeah, I may have heard that a few hundred times! He'll be a great dad, I'm sure!

Love this picture! BARE BOWLEGS!!
                                Thought you might like that one!

I still adore this video...

<snip>
                                Me too, such a cute story!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X