Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Now I don't feel so dumb.

Dean, man of my dreams...
      http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psa2c60c57.jpg
      That made me think of this -

Jensen and Misha must miss me A LOT.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! Jensen must miss me only a little bit. I don't dream about him as much as I'd like.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL!!! Jensen must miss me only a little bit. I don't dream about him as much as I'd like.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psf54c3faa.jpg
          Oh the eyes...

If he doesn't miss you it means you're with him
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

i can lucid dream.... often times my dreams are continuations of this fanfic world i've created.... it'll usually focus on one or two fandoms, whatever i'm personally focused on at the time.... atm it's a Marvel MCU/Hawaii 5-0 cross taking place in Honolulu.... oddly enough, i've never tried to think up an SPN 'verse.....
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              i can lucid dream.... often times my dreams are continuations of this fanfic world i've created.... it'll usually focus on one or two fandoms, whatever i'm personally focused on at the time.... atm it's a Marvel MCU/Hawaii 5-0 cross taking place in Honolulu.... oddly enough, i've never tried to think up an SPN 'verse.....
              I live in alternative 'verses.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Oh the eyes...
                WOW! You saw the first pic I posted before I changed it due to it being too big in the KB's and pixels. Took me a couple minutes to find a pic on my PB that wasn't huge! I hate the new PB btw.

If he doesn't miss you it means you're with him
                Ah! Okay! Cool!

Again...WOW! I have an SPN'verse! In it Dean and Sam have a little sister, named Grace. I have a whole back story for her too. Yeah, you can guess I like sis-fics. A-lot!

I live in alternative 'verses.
                Oh yeah, how many? Also, I think we all live in the Gateworld'verse. Or at the very least we all spend some time in the GW'verse.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Again...WOW! I have an SPN'verse! In it Dean and Sam have a little sister, named Grace. I have a whole back story for her too. Yeah, you can guess I like sis-fics. A-lot!
                  i remember! RIP our poor RP that never really got started.....

wowwie! it hailed.... and when i say it hailed, i mean the chunks were as big as golf balls.... i haven't seen what kind of damage my car has, but i parked right in front of the security camera so i know none of my windows are broken.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, how many? Also, I think we all live in the Gateworld'verse. Or at the very least we all spend some time in the GW'verse.
                    A SGA, a SPN, a Hobbit, LOTR, SW, one I invented, a Being Human BBC...it depends on the series, film, book that inspires me. Reality/this verse not sure if I ever been here. ;D
                    Last edited by JadedWraith; 19 March 2013, 01:11 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

i remember! RIP our poor RP that never really got started.....

And it's all my fault! Stupid writers block!:mckay

wowwie! it hailed.... and when i say it hailed, i mean the chunks were as big as golf balls.... i haven't seen what kind of damage my car has, but i parked right in front of the security camera so i know none of my windows are broken.....
                      That is a "wowwie" event indeed! Where are you that you got hail? We (in CT) just had a snowstorm w/sleet and freezing rain. Not much snow but it is heavy and I had to shovel it.

A SGA, a SPN, a Hobbit, LOTR, SW, one I invented, a Being Human BBC...it depends on the series, film, book that inspires me.
                      Holy... that is a lot of verses!

Reality/this verse not sure if I ever been here. ;D

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

And it's all my fault! Stupid writers block!
                        you are not the only person to blame.... i bet could get us kickstarted if i actually stopped by, read what we have so far, and write a post.... but i'm feeling lazy so it might not happen for a while yet >.>

Originally posted by RIG
                        That is a "wowwie" event indeed! Where are you that you got hail? We (in CT) just had a snowstorm w/sleet and freezing rain. Not much snow but it is heavy and I had to shovel it.
                        GA... i think there were was a tornado too, but not in my area... but man, the damage was bad at my house... we have to replace the siding on one side of my house and my bedroom window, and both the front and back windshields on my dad's car..... dunno even know what kind of damage is up on the roof, but at first glance, i think we lucked out..... man... that hail shredded the siding on my house... we can see plywood in some spots....
                        sigpic

Comment

omg! this made me lol so hard i almost peed my pants xD

sigpic

Comment

you are not the only person to blame.... i bet could get us kickstarted if i actually stopped by, read what we have so far, and write a post.... but i'm feeling lazy so it might not happen for a while yet >.>
                            Actually I am. It was my turn last and the writer's block just...got the better of me. So, it is entirely my fault. Grace is supposed to go next. I think she even has something written, poor girl.

GA... i think there were was a tornado too, but not in my area... but man, the damage was bad at my house... we have to replace the siding on one side of my house and my bedroom window, and both the front and back windshields on my dad's car..... dunno even know what kind of damage is up on the roof, but at first glance, i think we lucked out..... man... that hail shredded the siding on my house... we can see plywood in some spots....
                            Holy buckets of Crazy! Sorry to hear about all the damage!

omg! this made me lol so hard i almost peed my pants xD

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ps90969e7f.jpg
                            Oh, that is hilarious!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

except i had volunteered to write a filler post(s) to help keep the story alive and kickstart everyone's writer's block and i never got around to doing it.....
                              sigpic

Comment

except i had volunteered to write a filler post(s) to help keep the story alive and kickstart everyone's writer's block and i never got around to doing it.....
                                Oh, right. Forgot about that.

Well, I tried for the last hour to write something and got absolutely nowhere. Heading to bed now, maybe I'll have better luck in there.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X