X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Love that Grace

RiG hope you feel better!

Tomorrow......Winchester Mystery House and Monday the Vortex House where they filmed "Mystery Spot ".
    *so jealous* We went to Winchester Mystery House when I was in junior high, fascinating place! So cool! Wanted to go back, but tickets are kinda expensive.
    And my May road trip we took Hwy 101 to Seattle. GORGEOUS drive! I'm so doing it again asap.

Comment

I am so stoked for Wednesday. It's my day off and my birthday and I'm going to go see "The Possession" starring Daddy Winchester, the awesome JDM! Cannot wait! Then I'm going out for pizza! Oh and it's Supernatural day too! It had better be on! Last week there was a stupid exhibition football game on, boy was I PO'd!

I'm having a pre-birthday Red Velvet cupcake right now. YUM!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Lol! Great minds...
      Like Lil said, try and sooth the sore throat with tea. Also keep drinking water.
      If my throat hurts again I'll do that. Right now it's okay.

Sick fun:
      Spoiler:

RiG is sick, Dean!! Come quickly!

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...W/719b9dae.jpg
      On my way.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...-the-end-3.jpg
      Dean, you can't shoot a cough.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...W/621fef39.jpg
      Tea? Except I think this pot might kill you. Let's keep looking...

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...beer-hires.jpg
      Nope, definitely not tea.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...cc24c838-1.jpg
      Okie doke, that looks closer to tea.

Maybe she should just try and sleep it off. Dean, you can help with that, right?
      [URL]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/DeanW/9dc3cd27.jpg[/IMG]
      OHMYLOL! *cracks up* I LOVE IT! Thank you!!!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

RiG hope you feel better!
      Thank you coptor!

Tomorrow......Winchester Mystery House and Monday the Vortex House where they filmed "Mystery Spot ".
      I am jealous but I know you'll hove tons of fun! Don't forget pictures!

*so jealous* We went to Winchester Mystery House when I was in junior high, fascinating place! So cool! Wanted to go back, but tickets are kinda expensive.
      And my May road trip we took Hwy 101 to Seattle. GORGEOUS drive! I'm so doing it again asap.
      Okay, now I'm jealous of both y'all!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        I am so stoked for Wednesday. It's my day off and my birthday and I'm going to go see "The Possession" starring Daddy Winchester, the awesome JDM! Cannot wait! Then I'm going out for pizza! Oh and it's Supernatural day too! It had better be on! Last week there was a stupid exhibition football game on, boy was I PO'd!
        Wednesdays are good days. I have church choir rehearsal, so I'll miss most of SPN on tv. But I don't have to work! *happydance*
        I'm having a pre-birthday Red Velvet cupcake right now. YUM!
        Ooh! Birthday coming up? This is fun!

OHMYLOL! *cracks up* I LOVE IT! Thank you!!!
        You're welcome.
        Okay, now I'm jealous of both y'all!
        Come out west and I'll take you there! Its only an hour and a half away from my hometown.

Comment

yanno what's really good for coughs? tequila.... i had some tequila last night, haven't couched since.... which is a great relief since i've been couching since may....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Come out west and I'll take you there! Its only an hour and a half away from my hometown.
            I grew up around there too! ;-)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              yanno what's really good for coughs? tequila.... i had some tequila last night, haven't couched since.... which is a great relief since i've been couching since may....
              LOL! I'm glad it worked.
              Originally posted by Freckles View Post
              I grew up around there too! ;-)
              Ooh! *high fives*

Comment

Hey, I'm also from the west - just the west of another country ;-)

Have you all seen the gorgeous photos with Jensen and Danneel?

http://lifeoftherichandfamous.com/20...ff/#more-25239
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

West is good.
                  Interesting pics (love the sunglasses) Did you notice the tattoo? Henna?

Comment

I once had a Henna tat, it wasn't by far as clear as this one. I guess it's the grown up version of those kid's tattoos which are just stuck on with water or it's drawn with a special sharpie.

I just hope it's not real, I don't like it.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Wednesdays are good days. I have church choir rehearsal, so I'll miss most of SPN on tv. But I don't have to work! *happydance*
                      I don't have to work either! *happydances with Grace*

Ooh! Birthday coming up? This is fun!
                      I hope it'll be fun! I know the movie will be!

You're welcome.
                      I wanted to Green you for it but GW was being an asshat about it so...mental green will have to do for now.

Alright!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      yanno what's really good for coughs? tequila.... i had some tequila last night, haven't coughed since.... which is a great relief since i've been couching since may....
                      Urm...don't drink so...I'll just stick with my Vicks Honey cough syrup. It worked last night.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

OMG! Love them! Thanks for sharing!

West is good.
                      Interesting pics (love the sunglasses) Did you notice the tattoo? Henna?
                      Did you notice the bare bowlegs??? OMG!!! *is in heaven*

I didn't notice the tattoo at first...I was too busy drooling over the bare bowlegs. That man needs to wear shorts more often!!! Then I noticed it was like...OMG! *wonders if it's real or henna* Could be henna...wonder why he chose that design?

EDIT:

Found a video on Tumblr of Jensen and Danneel (along with her parents) leaving the Malibu Chili Cook-Off...

Also, according to someone on tumblr, the tattoo is Henna and should fade away in a few days. Another person even wondered if it was for SPN. Which, given that Dean has been in Purgatory for quite a while is entirely possible...IMHO.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 September 2012, 02:04 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ooh! *high fives*
                        I have "It's a Small World" running through my head.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Did you notice the bare bowlegs??? OMG!!! *is in heaven*

I didn't notice the tattoo at first...I was too busy drooling over the bare bowlegs. That man needs to wear shorts more often!!! Then I noticed it was like...OMG! *wonders if it's real or henna* Could be henna...wonder why he chose that design?
                          LOL! Of course I noticed.
                          I'm pretty sure its a henna, I don't know if the SPN people would let Dean get a tattoo.

I have "It's a Small World" running through my head.
                          LOL!!
                          Freckles and I just found out that we're from the same town. A smallish town, very very funny.

Comment

LOL! Of course I noticed.
                            Oh good! I was afraid you might have been too distracted by the sunglasses.

I'm pretty sure its a henna, I don't know if the SPN people would let Dean get a tattoo.
                            Yeah, that's what someone on tumblr said yesterday. About Dean getting a tattoo...HE ALREADY HAS A TATTOO!

LOL!!
                            Freckles and I just found out that we're from the same town. A smallish town, very very funny.
                            OH WOW! That is too cool!

Cannot wait until tomorrow! I have a date with Jeffery Dean Morgan at the movies! Gonna see Dean and Sam's daddy on the BIG SCREEN!!! In a horror movie no less - heh, Dean and Sam would come in quite handy in this movie. "The Possession" looks all kinds of scary!

Alright, it's pic time!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I want to be that flower...

Great, now I've got to clean up this drool.
                              sigpic

Comment

I want to be that flower...
                                You and me both.

Great, now I've got to clean up this drool.
                                Oops!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X