• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...mercy me! The things Jensen is doing with this mouth!*faints*
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

OHMYGOD!!! These have got to be the luckiest fanladies in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Jensen would ever let a fan do this! Let alone two fans!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        OHMYGOD!!! These have got to be the luckiest fanladies in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Jensen would ever let a fan do this! Let alone two fans!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8PAme4q0x8&feature=colike
        :Looks in mirror: Yep, I am officially green with envy.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh...mercy me! The things Jensen is doing with this mouth!*faints*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZGg3qI4tA0&feature=related
          I'm sorry what? I was totally distracted my the way Jensen was handling that microphone at the beginning.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
            :Looks in mirror: Yep, I am officially green with envy.
            Yep.

I'm sorry what? I was totally distracted my the way Jensen was handling that microphone at the beginning.
            I noticed that too!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh my God, I can't stop watching this! So cute!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

They both are really great guys. Very classy, and hilarious too. I like that.
                Thanks for posting RiG.

Comment

I almost didn't come in here today on account of being sick but...I got bored watching tv so I got on my laptop and watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy - the first episode actually. Afterwards I decided to check my tumblr and found something that I need to share with you guys...it's too cute not to.

Grace, you will want to watch this on full screen. You'll know why when you see it.

The Gif!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  They both are really great guys. Very classy, and hilarious too. I like that.
                  Thanks for posting RiG.
                  You're welcome. And I agree.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I almost didn't come in here today on account of being sick but...I got bored watching tv so I got on my laptop and watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy - the first episode actually. Afterwards I decided to check my tumblr and found something that I need to share with you guys...it's too cute not to.
                    Sorry you aren't feeling well!! *sends Dean to make it all better*
                    Grace, you will want to watch this on full screen. You'll know why when you see it.
                    OHMYGOSH! *waves back* *flails*

Comment

Feel better! I told Dean you weren't feeling well. He wrote you a poem.
                      Roses are Red
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Sorry you aren't feeling well!! *sends Dean to make it all better*
                        Thank you. He will help me to feel better.

OHMYGOSH! *waves back* *flails*
                        Knew you'd like it. I left the same comment on Youtube.

Feel better! I told Dean you weren't feeling well. He wrote you a poem.
                        Roses are Red
                        I love it! Thank you! Oh, the things I could do to him! *waggles eyebrows*

I have no idea what I have or am coming down with. I've had a dry/sore throat for a few days and the day before that I was abnormally cold. I'm usually hot. Now, my voice sounds kinda deep and throaty and I'm coughing, but the coughing is due to my dry throat - which is worse overnight while trying to sleep as it's actually painfully dry - it's a dry sounding cough. Clearing my throat is no picnic either as it too makes me havae to cough 7 out of 10 times. Ugh. My sinuses feel fine, not stuffed or painful. If it's a cold it's a weird one.

I need my Dean to make me feel better...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

you should try mint or chamomile tea with honey for your throat RIG! also, try sucking on a piece of cinnamin.... not only will it help keep your throat from drying out, but it'll also help reduce your cough and any nausea you may or may not be feeling....
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            you should try mint or chamomile tea with honey for your throat RIG! also, try sucking on a piece of cinnamin.... not only will it help keep your throat from drying out, but it'll also help reduce your cough and any nausea you may or may not be feeling....
                            Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I did have a cinnamon chip muffin yesterday! And thankfully, no nausea. Yet.

Bowlegs for me cuz I'm sick...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Knew you'd like it. I left the same comment on Youtube.
                              Lol! Great minds...
                              I have no idea what I have or am coming down with. I've had a dry/sore throat for a few days and the day before that I was abnormally cold. I'm usually hot. Now, my voice sounds kinda deep and throaty and I'm coughing, but the coughing is due to my dry throat - which is worse overnight while trying to sleep as it's actually painfully dry - it's a dry sounding cough. Clearing my throat is no picnic either as it too makes me havae to cough 7 out of 10 times. Ugh. My sinuses feel fine, not stuffed or painful. If it's a cold it's a weird one.
                              Like Lil said, try and sooth the sore throat with tea. Also keep drinking water.

Sick fun:
                              Spoiler:

RiG is sick, Dean!! Come quickly!

On my way.

Dean, you can't shoot a cough.

Tea? Except I think this pot might kill you. Let's keep looking...

Nope, definitely not tea.

Okie doke, that looks closer to tea.

Maybe she should just try and sleep it off. Dean, you can help with that, right?

Comment

Love that Grace

RiG hope you feel better!

Tomorrow......Winchester Mystery House and Monday the Vortex House where they filmed "Mystery Spot ".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X