Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
    Aside from being absolutely speechless...what is that taken from?
    I wanna say Supernatural, the watch looks like Dean's.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I mean, is that an outtake or a BTS sort of thing...and I'm trying to remember what ep he might have gotten that wet in...sigh...
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

I'm sad to be the one to ruin the fun, but this is neither Dean nor Jensen. The picture went around the internet a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like it was from some *cough*-film and someone just tagged it as Dean or Jensen.

Greetins from Bavaria, btw. We are next to a spa (Bad Füssing, to be exact) and it's pretty nothing going on here for people under 60. But the have a lot of bika paths and nordic walking paths and thermal baths and I guess that's what we are going to use for the next week.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          I'm sad to be the one to ruin the fun, but this is neither Dean nor Jensen. The picture went around the internet a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like it was from some *cough*-film and someone just tagged it as Dean or Jensen.
          Damn. Was afraid of this. Didn't think the hands (thumbs) looked liked Jensen's. But the arms kinda looked like his. And then there's the location which isn't familiar...so. Crap.

Greetins from Bavaria, btw. We are next to a spa (Bad Füssing, to be exact) and it's pretty nothing going on here for people under 60. But the have a lot of bika paths and nordic walking paths and thermal baths and I guess that's what we are going to use for the next week.
          Biking sounds fun to me! And the thermal baths afterwards sound likes heaven.

This is the real Ackles Ass.
          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 July 2012, 05:34 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, it was a nice bum anyway, even if it wasn't Jensen's...I thought it was a wee bit more rounded than his, not that, I uhm, keep an eye on such things. Or anything.
            sigpic
            --Angels in America

Comment

BTW, does anyone know why Jensen isn't doing the NJ con in two weeks?
              sigpic
              --Angels in America

Comment

Well, it was a nice bum anyway, even if it wasn't Jensen's...I thought it was a wee bit more rounded than his, not that, I uhm, keep an eye on such things. Or anything.
                Of course you don't.

BTW, does anyone know why Jensen isn't doing the NJ con in two weeks?
                He's not? Damn. Because that one is very close to me. He wasn't at the one last year either. Nor the one is Boston.

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

so what happened to that famous not-Jensen picture? I cannot find it anymore no matter how much I scroll up and down.......GW ate it? 0.o
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    so what happened to that famous not-Jensen picture? I cannot find it anymore no matter how much I scroll up and down.......GW ate it? 0.o
                    Hey coptor, no, I deleted it.

Here's the link...
                    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...arch-WET-1.jpg

I wanna hug him! HUG HIM!
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 July 2012, 02:07 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

ahhh okay thanks! glad to know I am not going crazy LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        ahhh okay thanks! glad to know I am not going crazy LOL
                        You're welcome.

Too damn cute!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, you going to NJ? My sister and I are going, we should meet up. Maybe he just doesn't do the East Coast? Although I hear he's coming out here next year. I thought it might have something to do with the production schedule this year, since wouldn't the ep he's directing be in editing and ADR that week?
                          sigpic
                          --Angels in America

Comment

RiG, you going to NJ? My sister and I are going, we should meet up. Maybe he just doesn't do the East Coast? Although I hear he's coming out here next year. I thought it might have something to do with the production schedule this year, since wouldn't the ep he's directing be in editing and ADR that week?
                            I'm not going, sadly. Would love to though, would still be cool to see Jared. Dunno about production scheduling but...you may be right. Hey, that's a Billy Joel song.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Wasn't there some rule, that the boys aren't allowed to both visit conventions at the same time to prevent problems with shooting should there be some issues with the transport back? I think I read something about that.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Wasn't there some rule, that the boys aren't allowed to both visit conventions at the same time to prevent problems with shooting should there be some issues with the transport back? I think I read something about that.
                                Um...then why have they appeared at past cons together? Why are there tons of convids on YT of J2 panels? Pics of J2 photo-ops...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X