X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I think she likes it.
    yeah, it's okay

Maybe he's not just directing on that day? He is in the episode too.
    duh! you are so smart!
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, he his so incredible handsome!
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

AHHH!!!! *flails then collapses*
        ANOTHER!!! I love all the greenery.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          yeah, it's okay

duh! you are so smart!
          It happens occasionally.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Ah, he his so incredible handsome!
          Yes, he so is!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          AHHH!!!! *flails then collapses*

ANOTHER!!! I love all the greenery.
          You can find more here.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Its the sunglasses...and the hair, I just want to run my fingers through it.

Comment

Copter, before we all get our collective drool on...I think he's in character in those tan shirt shots. Since we know Dean doesn't wear shorts, it would stand to reason the shots of him in a black Beaver Creek T are Jensen, and the tan shirt with jeans would be Dean.

Glad I stopped by, ladies...obviously it's been a busy night and I've been lost on Pinterest...
              sigpic
              Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
              --Angels in America

Comment

hiya sister!

got a mini rant about season one episode "Route 666"
                Spoiler:
                I think this is the worst episode ever! Ugh! Okay, at least so far in my rewatch But seriously....it seems so out of charactor for Dean to have spilled his guts to some chick he knew for 'weeks'???? And then he is all over her again and wants to be with her? I just don't buy it. And then......4o years that truck has been in a swamp and they pull it out and it is just fine??

rant over
                sigpic

Comment

Got my copy of this years TV Guide Comic-Con special!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Heya copter...nice rant...yours? I never much 'got' Cassie except in as much as she was a vehicle for getting Dean's shirt off. To me Cassie is just a blip on Dean's timeline, like the Doublemint Twins...
                    sigpic
                    --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                      Heya copter...nice rant...yours? I never much 'got' Cassie except in as much as she was a vehicle for getting Dean's shirt off. To me Cassie is just a blip on Dean's timeline, like the Doublemint Twins...
                      yes it was my rant....but I seem to recall you and I touched on this subject before Okay the shirtless scene was very nice.....but he seemed way too serious about her, so out of charactor and then poof......
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the more I've gotten into Dean's brain it just doesn't sync right. The only explanation for it is it was the first time he was left alone, Sam was at college, and we know Dean's always wanted to settle down. So maybe he had a premature midlife crisis....
                        sigpic
                        --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          hiya sister!

got a mini rant about season one episode "Route 666"
                          Spoiler:
                          I think this is the worst episode ever! Ugh! Okay, at least so far in my rewatch But seriously....it seems so out of charactor for Dean to have spilled his guts to some chick he knew for 'weeks'???? And then he is all over her again and wants to be with her? I just don't buy it. And then......4o years that truck has been in a swamp and they pull it out and it is just fine??

rant over
                          I agree with you on it being OOC for him but otherwise I kinda like that ep.. Mainly because it's the only one that I can recall where there's winter

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I like that episode, regardless of all that. Even though I agree about the truck. And, hey, people do stupids things when they're in love. Like, spilling their guts for example. And I think Dean did love Cassie. Oh, and don't forget, thanks to Cassie we get to see a nekkid Dean in bed.

Got my copy of this years TV Guide Comic-Con special!
                            Yeah, and there are these two cute guys on the cover(s) - back and front.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

made a sig for a challenge........finally getting back into Gimp and I am a bit rusty but thought I would share anyway

sigpic

Comment

*stares and drools* prrrreeetyyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X