Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pit! I'm home from work...

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Give me a tied up, half naked, semi-whumped Dean with a nice pair of jeans (the kind that accent his sexy legs and butt) and I'm good to dream away
    I'll have what she's having!

K, NOW I'm getting off
    I'll bet you are!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Why's it called the Pit anyways??? Is it because of him going to Hell or just cause?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

No, they aren't eggless. We need the moisture down here so I actually use one more egg than is originally stated. They are still fantastic though
        hm.... i wonder how much baking soda i'd need to substitute... i think it's one tbsp per egg.... send me the recipe either way ^^ i'll figure it out
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Why's it called the Pit anyways??? Is it because of him going to Hell or just cause?
          Yeah, yep.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

the Jared Padalecki thread's called the pound b/c jared has the cutest puppy dog pout ever and we named the misha collins thread the bible camp tho that took us a while to come up with.... there's a mark pelligrano thread too, but that was started long before he joined spn, or i'm we would have coined it the cage by nao.... almost every thunk thread i've been to has a nickname
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

I think, also, someone on SPN once referred to Hell as "The Pit" so, yeah.

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                the Jared Padalecki thread's called the pound b/c jared has the cutest puppy dog pout ever and we named the misha collins thread the bible camp tho that took us a while to come up with.... there's a mark pelligrano thread too, but that was started long before he joined spn, or i'm we would have coined it the cage by nao.... almost every thunk thread i've been to has a nickname
                about Jared!!! I can totally see that in the episode where he has bad luck too!!

Ooh! Mark Pelligrano! I should check that one out I loved him as Lucifer

That's new for me.. most of the ones I'm in don't have nicknames

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

There are nicknames for the SG1 thunk threads, not sure about the SGA thunk threads. Don't remember if there was one for the Rodney thread.

Okay Dean, back to you...

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Not that I can remember.. I'm mainly in the SGA ones (the John and Carson ones at least; also in the Carson Challenges and Fun thread a lot too..) Course, maybe there is and I just don't know it.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Not that I can remember.. I'm mainly in the SGA ones (the John and Carson ones at least; also in the Carson Challenges and Fun thread a lot too..) Course, maybe there is and I just don't know it.
                      None of those have nicknames...unless they did and they died off before I got there.

Comment

I think the Daniel thread is The Pond, if memory serves.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          None of those have nicknames...unless they did and they died off before I got there.
                          That's what I thought.. Although... Now I wanna make one for the C&F thread

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

That's what I thought.. Although... Now I wanna make one for the C&F thread
                            Lol! I won't object.

Comment

Hi there, I'm lookin' for Grace. She here?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hi there, I'm lookin' for Grace. She here?
                                *THUD* I'm almost unconscious, but I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                                X