X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Welcome back RiG! Feel better.
    Thank you.

I haven't had a great day, so those pics are definitely helping me.
    So sorry. Glad I could help you though!

I'm gonna have to go scope the 'net and find some. Maybe with the more timely (and slightly less embarrassing) haircut
    Yeah. Happy hunting!

Alright, we've got eyes, lashes, freckles, lips, and stubble. Take your pick.

http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/photo.php?id=254797
    GULP!

Checked out that site and MY GOSH the pics they have are just out of this world! Thank you for the link!

One of my faves! ---> http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/photo.php?id=89489 ...THE EYES!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

hmmm RiG.. SPN is on TBS now?! ya sure ya didnt mean TNT.. *smirks* sorry had to mention that... *giggles* get better soon *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm RiG.. SPN is on TBS now?! ya sure ya didnt mean TNT.. *smirks* sorry had to mention that... *giggles* get better soon *hugs*
        Yeah, yeah. I blame my bronchitis for this...and the forum for acting up, making me redo my post.

I am trying to get better, thanks.

Oh look! Dean's here!

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Oh look! Dean's here!
          <snippy snip snip>
          Let the party begin!!!

P.S. Is anyone else having trouble copying links with PB's new design?
          sigpic

Comment

Not yet...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Let the party begin!!!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...itsmyparty.jpg

Yep, apparently the one click-copy feature is gone. I'm back to CRTL +C and CRTL +V again.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Yep, apparently the one click-copy feature is gone. I'm back to CRTL +C and CRTL +V again.
                The one click-copy feature isn't gone... at least not on my PB. I just have to scroll over the image thumbprint and a white box pops up around the image containing the URL's. I then click-copy and post as usual.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 November 2010, 01:17 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

The one click-copy feature isn't gone... at least not on my PB. I just have to scroll over the image thumbprint and a white box pops up around the image containing the URL's. I then click-copy and post as usual.
                  That's the part I've been having trouble with. I can't get it to copy the link from the album view. I actually have to click on the image (where my one-click copy is gone). Maybe it's my computer.

Anyway, it's seriously hindering my Jensen ogling
                  sigpic

Comment

That's the part I've been having trouble with. I can't get it to copy the link from the album view. I actually have to click on the image (where my one-click copy is gone). Maybe it's my computer.

What kind of computer do you have?

Anyway, it's seriously hindering my Jensen ogling
                    Aww, sorry.

Wonder what he's ogling?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

What kind of computer do you have?
                      An HP. I've been having trouble with it all day though, with everything from starting up and displaying something more than just my wallpaper to opening programs.

Wonder what he's ogling?
                      I'm not sure I want to know
                      sigpic

Comment

An HP. I've been having trouble with it all day though, with everything from starting up and displaying something more than just my wallpaper to opening programs.
                        Yeah, I know what that's like. My Dell acts up every now and then. Last night was awful, I couldn't watch videos and sites wouldn't load properly; so I gave up and went to bed. Thank goodness for Norton. Fixed the problem first thing when I turned my computer on this afternoon.

I'm not sure I want to know
                        Yeah, me neither.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah, the eyes. The lips. The lashes. We've got everything in that one
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, the eyes. The lips. The lashes. We've got everything in that one
                            Yep.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Dean seriously needs to go on a hunt dressed like this...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Dean said he didn't do shorts. He never said anything about wearing a shirt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X