Comment

Part ten

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          OMG! I Loved tonight's episode!
          Spoiler:
          The unicorn SHOT RAINBOWS OUT OF IT'S ASS! A wicked cool callback to Dean's line in "Houses Of The Holy", Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their ass. The second I saw the rainbow (okay, more like a few seconds really...took a few seconds for it to click) I thought of this line and cracked up big time! I was so giddy and fangirly...I love Andrew Dab and Daniel Loflin for this! They are the writers of this awesome (in my eyes) episode!

At the beginning when Dean and Sam are at the morgue investigating the first death...from a Giant Octopus...all I could think of was OCTOCOBRA! Kripke's movie/project in "The French Mistake".

We got to see Dean play Skee Ball! Well, sort of. Wish we could have seen more of that. Wonder if Jensen played between takes, you know, for fun. Wonder if he and Jared tried out the other games as well...like the ball pit. BAZINGA! (sorry, had to add that - the funniest TBBT scene I've ever seen on Youtube)

And you know what's weird? Just the other day I realized that we've never seen them eating Chinese food, sure Dean mentioned getting Chinese in "Mystery Spot" but, as we all know, they never got to eat it. So, that got me wondering if Dean and Sam knew how to use chopsticks (to eat with) which had me pondering the possibility of only one of them knowing how to use them and which one. Would it be right to assume Sam would know how and Dean would not? Being in college Sam more than likely might have had more practice with the sticks. Or, would the other-way-around be right? Dean eating out all the time it's possible he'd have had Chinese food once in a while. Then there was the whole Which do I want it to be and which way would be funniest. Which way would the writers go with this...and so on and so on. Yeah, I had too much time on my hands that day. And then, to my utter SHOCK and SURPRISE I see Dean putting CHINESE TAKEOUT! on the table. I was like OMG! I was just thinking about them and Chinese food! Then he slid Sam's container to him before removing and doing that thing were you rub the chopsticks together a few times before arranging the chopsticks in his right hand, holding them correctly - something I still cannot do - and digging in. Coincidence? Just wish I knew what he ordered!

Dean's reaction to Sparkly Sam was hilarious...and we got to hear him LAUGH. A sound I adore. Also love love love that Sam got Dean the Giant Slinky! A brother moment if ever there was one! Specially after Dean was trying to win the 1,000 tickets in order to get the Giant Slinky and his last skee ball toss landed the ball in the 100 hole after he walked away! I was like "Aw Dean, you got the 100 but you walked away!" I felt bad that some snot nosed kid was gonna get all his hard earned tickets...mostly due to the look he gave the game when he plucked out his piddly 3 tickets...can't wait for the screencaps for that!

All in all...I LOVED THIS EPISODE!

Arms...
          I loved this episode too! I think it is my favorite of the season!

I will tell you to keep an eye on the time clock thing when it's telling you when a scene is taking place. Another little surprise I don't want to ruin.

One more thing...pretty sure that's a manip. Jensen would never pose that way. Sorry to burst your Squee there coptor.
          what scene are you talking about?

and yeah, I knew it was a manip I am pretty good at spotting them now although that one is better than most. and it's okay because you posted more [real] arm pics so it's all better now

Thanks for the caps Jen!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Part eleven

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part twelve

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy ^^
              sigpic

Comment

Someone needs to get a shot of those bow legs at the ski ball machine from last night. I know 'someone' around here will be swooning over them...
                sigpic
                Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                --Angels in America

Comment

And just as a random aside: has anyone else noticed how Dean has gone from not even knowing any kids he likes in Dead in the Water to genuinely liking kids now? Of the two, he's the one who seems most comfortable interacting with them and seems to have fun doing it...
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                    I always loved a man in uniform...random question of the day: does Jensen just not like to shave or is it a choice because it makes him look older?
                    I think he doesn't like shaving because he's always ginger bearded when not filming SPN. Hellatus = lovelly ginger bearded Jensen. When he was prepping for directing his second episode, "The Girl Next Door" he had a nice full ginger beard. I love that bonus feature.

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
                    Something to remember....

Do you remember the episode?
                    The Magnificent Seven. I just wan to pause it at the thumbs up... Think it'd make for a great icon.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    We always have fun. However tomorrow they are all leaving me. So I might do a Stargate or SPNseason6 marathon by myself, oh and the homework thing too.
                    What??? Thunking Jensen and Dean here isn't in your plans?

Have fun what ever show you decide to watch!

Oh yeah, love a man in uniform. Thanks for the pic RiG!
                    Y'welcome. Wish I could have seen that play!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    I loved this episode too! I think it is my favorite of the season!
                    It's one of the first episodes I'm gonna watch when I get the DVD's.

what scene are you talking about?
                    The one, near the end, where it comes back from commercial and we see Sam gettin' his ass whooped by the clowns...RIGHT FRIGGING NOW! I howled with laughter when I saw that!

and yeah, I knew it was a manip I am pretty good at spotting them now although that one is better than most.
                    You are right about that.

and it's okay because you posted more [real] arm pics so it's all better now
                    Oh, whew! Good.

Thanks for the caps Jen!!!
                    Yes Jen, oh Goddess of the Screencap, thank you ever so much. WE ARE NOT WORHTY!

Someone needs to get a shot of those bow legs at the ski ball machine from last night. I know 'someone' around here will be swooning over them...
                    Hmmm...who could that be?

And just as a random aside: has anyone else noticed how Dean has gone from not even knowing any kids he likes in Dead in the Water to genuinely liking kids now? Of the two, he's the one who seems most comfortable interacting with them and seems to have fun doing it...
                    I noticed. And I like it! Love seeing Dean interacting with kids. Makes me squee with joy.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

It's one of the first episodes I'm gonna watch when I get the DVD's.

The one, near the end, where it comes back from commercial and we see Sam gettin' his ass whooped by the clowns...RIGHT FRIGGING NOW! I howled with laughter when I saw that!

Oh, whew! Good.
                      me too

oh yes! that was awesome!

how is everyone's weekend? mine is good, just crazy busy. I hope to be back later.
                      sigpic

Comment

What??? Thunking Jensen and Dean here isn't in your plans?
                        Have fun what ever show you decide to watch!
                        Hehee. Its kinda a given.
                        Thanks, I try.
                        how is everyone's weekend? mine is good, just crazy busy. I hope to be back later.
                        Hey Copter! Glad yours is good, busy is good.
                        I have spent today doing absolutely nothing. I made a cake, read fanfic, watched SPN, drove my friend to work, read some more...now I have a several friends over to watch Return of the King.

Comment

OT:
                          Did you guys hear...
                          Spoiler:
                          Whitney Houston died. Jeeze...

me too

oh yes! that was awesome!
                          So was the opening title card but I think I mentioned that already. Thought it was really cool and I love that they did that and continue to do that. Just...cool.

Busy...work. Tomorrow too. But, there was one bright spot tonight...saw Daddy Winchester in "Watchmen" earlier tonight...along with fellow SPN alum Pestilence.

Hehee. Its kinda a given.
                          Right.

Thanks, I try.

Gotta post a pic of flannel/plaid wearing Jensen...

...just look how tight those sleeves are coptor.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

OT:
                            Did you guys hear...
                            Spoiler:
                            Whitney Houston died. Jeeze...
                            I did hear that. She was a good singer...but I didn't have a big attachment to her music. Its sad though.
                            Busy...work. Tomorrow too. But, there was one bright spot tonight...saw Daddy Winchester in "Watchmen" earlier tonight...along with fellow SPN alum Pestilence.
                            Work ruins everything.
                            I've never seen that, but good spot.
                            Gotta post a pic of flannel/plaid wearing Jensen...
                            Yeah! Nice! He wears it so well.

Sad news:
                            Spoiler:
                            My very good friend/roomie just heard that her friend (her pastor's daughter) died today in a skiing accident. She was 26 and very full of life. Please pray for that family.

Comment

OT:

...just look how tight those sleeves are coptor.
                              I see that

and very sad about Whitney Housten

Sad news:
                              Spoiler:
                              My very good friend/roomie just heard that her friend (her pastor's daughter) died today in a skiing accident. She was 26 and very full of life. Please pray for that family.
                              but that is even more sad my thoughts and prayers are with them *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

forgot to post some arms....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X