No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Dean on that supply run! LOVE "Ten Inch Hero"!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hehe, that totally says "you're joking, right?" Hey, did we ever get the story about the eye roll a couple pages back?
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

Oh, um, the eye roll, yeah. No. I've been trolling youtube watching con vids but I've yet to see that one...I think.

"Now that's an intro!" ...LOVE IT!

...and his little, well, I don't want to spoil it for you.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Love. This. So. Damn. Much.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Texas accents.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

OMG I LOVE the accents! I don't think I've ever heard them before.
              sigpic
              Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
              --Angels in America

Comment

Simply hilarious!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Every now and then their accents will slip out on the show. Mostly Jensen's. And it's adorable.

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Feliz Navidad!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4_zd...eature=related
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Great vids everyone!!! LOL! Hope ya'll are having a fantastic SPN night.

Comment

I love all the vids RiG! I am from Georgia, and I confess I have a very Southern accent when I am tired as well. I try so very hard to hide it, but according to hubby and kiddo, I fail. Hearing them talk Texan makes me miss home so much!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          I love all the vids RiG! I am from Georgia, and I confess I have a very Southern accent when I am tired as well. I try so very hard to hide it, but according to hubby and kiddo, I fail. Hearing them talk Texan makes me miss home so much!
                          Awww. Neat.
                          I have a California accent...whatever that is. Sometimes Midwestern and Canadian phrases and pronunciation gets in there.

Comment

too funny! Way up here there are some funny words and accents, but they look at *me* like I am an alien, and remark that I must not be from around here. I have no idea why.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              too funny! Way up here there are some funny words and accents, but they look at *me* like I am an alien, and remark that I must not be from around here. I have no idea why.
                              LOL! My roommate is from the Seattle area, she doesn't talk funny. My other three are from Iowa, they talk funny sometimes.

Comment

Seattle is fine, but these little podunk places like where I live......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X