X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes in dancing* Have a very Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs GW family*

Comment

GW ate my post!!! Arg!

Anyways... looks like its just me and Dean. I hope everyone survived Christmas!!! *waves*

Spoilers for size...and also as a pillow warning.
      Spoiler:

Comment

*waves*
        I survived Christmas - bit I'll be away for a little bit longer because of winter holidays. I don't know if I have internet where I'll be
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          *waves*
          I survived Christmas - bit I'll be away for a little bit longer because of winter holidays. I don't know if I have internet where I'll be
          Hey!
          Sorry about the no internet... its something I'm so used to now.

Comment

Well, they say that they have WiFi, but I have no clue if it really works and 10 days without isn't that bad, really. It's holiday and that means some time off of everything
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Well, they say that they have WiFi, but I have no clue if it really works and 10 days without isn't that bad, really. It's holiday and that means some time off of everything
              No, that's not bad at all. Heheh, holiday means catching up on everything I miss during school. I'm gimping and updating fanfics and sleeping and reading...

Comment

I have WiFi! Greetings from Portugal!!
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm baaaaaaack! ...miss me? Hey iolanda!

B.E.A.utiful pics gals!

So, how were your Christmas's? Mine was great...got a few SPN related things. Including the S6 companion, which I'm currently reading and is my excuse for not being here the past few days. Also, I was very tired Christmas night, got home late from my bro's house so I just read my book for a bit then went to bed.

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I have WiFi! Greetings from Portugal!!
                    *waves* Hiya!! Returning greetings from California!
                    Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    I'm baaaaaaack! ...miss me? Hey iolanda!
                    B.E.A.utiful pics gals!
                    So, how were your Christmas's? Mine was great...got a few SPN related things. Including the S6 companion, which I'm currently reading and is my excuse for not being here the past few days. Also, I was very tired Christmas night, got home late from my bro's house so I just read my book for a bit then went to bed.
                    Did we miss you? Um....let me think about that....YES! *tacklehugs*
                    Sounds like you had fun!! I had a good one too. Nothing Stargate or SPN related....but I bought myself a SPN Christmas present last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      *waves* Hiya!! Returning greetings from California!
                      AUGH! You're in Cali? *is soooo jealous*

Did we miss you? Um....let me think about that....YES! *tacklehugs*
                      Missed you too! *tackle hugs back*

Sounds like you had fun!!
                      I did...I got me the SPN novel "Night Terror", a new Dean calendar, a Dean dog tag (which I'm wearing right now). Oh, and a Henley! Like Dean's, only girly. Me is happy.

I had a good one too. Nothing Stargate or SPN related....but I bought myself a SPN Christmas present last month.
                      Oh yeah, the DVD's. Did ya find the Easter Eggs (in/on the dvds) yet? Glad to hear you had a good xmas!

Oooooh, this makes me even more happy!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 December 2011, 04:24 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

*peeks in* Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Did ya find the Easter Eggs (in/on the dvds) yet? Glad to hear you had a good xmas!
                        *ears perk up* easter eggs? care to elaborate?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          You know by now that I did. Hope you did as well.

Easter Eggs are hidden bonus features on DVD's, you just gotta know where to look for 'em.

SuperWiki: Easter Eggs.

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

AUGH! You're in Cali? *is soooo jealous*
                            Yep. I'm from Northern Cali. I love it here...yet I go to school in the Midwest. Life is funny sometimes.
                            I did...I got me the SPN novel "Night Terror", a new Dean calendar, a Dean dog tag (which I'm wearing right now). Oh, and a Henley! Like Dean's, only girly. Me is happy.
                            I think I have that book. (just finished Heart of the Dragon, loved it!) Oooh. So jealous of your Dean stuff.
                            Oh yeah, the DVD's. Did ya find the Easter Eggs (in/on the dvds) yet? Glad to hear you had a good xmas!
                            I have not found the Easter Eggs...sounds cool though. I suppose I will get to them eventually. Working through season one with the roomies, and season 5 on my own.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            *hugs* Hiya Copter!
                            Cool! I'll have to check that out!
                            Shower! *happysigh*

Oh, I got a bunch of new aviator/sunglasses pics. I'm a very happy girl.

Comment

Thanks RiG!!!

Grace, nice pics

**huggles both**
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in, leaves hugs for thunker gang, kisses for Dean and a pie to share, flies out humming Heat of the Moment*

Comment

Working...
                                X