No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You girls had yourself quite a night. Snacks, arms, thighs holster, kissy lips, bare chests... That collage is inspired, RiG. There's not way I can compete with the hawtness, so I'm going for some levity here. Just found this one out there. (Click for bigger)

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      You girls had yourself quite a night. Snacks, arms, thighs holster, kissy lips, bare chests... That collage is inspired, RiG. There's not way I can compete with the hawtness, so I'm going for some levity here. Just found this one out there. (Click for bigger)
      Yes ma'am!
      And very cute gif!! I love gifs.

Comment

Well, look who's still in bed! *crawls under cover and snuggles up to Dean*

Yes, gifs are wonderful, especially where Jensen is concerned. There are so many expressions rushing over his face, pictures just don't do it justice.

(again, clicky for bigger)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Get comfortable why don'tcha?

Lucky thigh holster! Getting to hug that thigh...
          I am!

and yes.....hug.....thigh.......*flails*

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          More?
          always!

Snacks and Mt Dew? Party!!!
          I made brownies last night......and today I looking at making a pie.......
          sigpic

Comment

Well, look who's still in bed! *crawls under cover and snuggles up to Dean*

Yes, gifs are wonderful, especially where Jensen is concerned. There are so many expressions rushing over his face, pictures just don't do it justice.
            Lol! That's what I was thinking too!
            I know! Pictures are great....but gifs are fantastic too!
            Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            I am!
            and yes.....hug.....thigh.......*flails*
            always!
            I made brownies last night......and today I looking at making a pie.......
            Lol!!
            Brownies?! YUM! Pie....LOL!!!!
            Dean likes pie.

Comment

I know Dean likes pie He can...have...my pie anytime he wants
              sigpic

Comment

I know Dean likes pie He can...have...my pie anytime he wants
                LOL!!

Comment

I'm in a naughty mood today.....
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm in a naughty mood today.....
                    That's not a bad thing.

Comment

no it is not

I think today we're taking my parents to the "big" mall and the Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake is kinda like pie, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

no it is not

I think today we're taking my parents to the "big" mall and the Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake is kinda like pie, right?
                        Cheesecake is like pie and cake...and sugar!!!
                        Its sounds like lots of fun!

Comment

I hope so I wonder what flavor I should get.....
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember my last visit to the Cheesecake Factory. I know I had an absolutely delicious, outlandish concoction, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It must be Jensen's hawtness that's frying my brain.

And naughty? I can get naughty. Or rather, I'll let Dean take care of it.

It grows if you click it. What? The GIF, of course (by vt-graphics, BTW). What were you gutterbrains thinking?

sigpic

Comment

I remember my last visit to the Cheesecake Factory. I know I had an absolutely delicious, outlandish concoction, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It must be Jensen's hawtness that's frying my brain.

And naughty? I can get naughty. Or rather, I'll let Dean take care of it.

It grows if you click it. What? The GIF, of course (by vt-graphics, BTW). What were you gutterbrains thinking?
                              Its been a while since I've been to a Cheesecake Factory, but its always so yummy.
                              *innocent look* Me? I wasn't thinking nothing. Love that scene.

Comment

Its been a while since I've been to a Cheesecake Factory, but its always so yummy.
                                *innocent look* Me? I wasn't thinking nothing. Love that scene.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...W/2d1a5e79.jpg
                                Of COURSE you weren't

Ladies, we have work to do. The People's Choice Awards nominations are under way, and Jensen's not on the list. BUT there's an extra category where you can name somebody who didn't make the cut, and that's where we can support Jensen. If you have some time to cast a few votes you can do it here Come on, I'm sure it would make Jensen happy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X