Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    @Deanic: Love both pics! Have an icon of the first one (full body shot with the words "Take me, I'm all yours"...it was snurched of course...

Here it is...

WOW - what could be more tempting!!!?

Some of my favorite snurched icons...
    The first one; 'I'm coming for you Fangirl, get ready'... OMG, I just passed out!!!!! *fans self* He's talking to me!!!

Comment

Some of my favorite snurched icons...
      aww,that sceen from the gag reels Needs to be posted again

Oooooooh, that is beautiful! Gives me sig ideas...
      Thank you can't wait for the sig

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
      Here's something I made a little while back. Tried to imitate those team photos high school players get.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/wnhs_2008/Supernatural/gymclassphoto.jpg"]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/wnhs_2008/Supernatural/gymclassphoto.jpg
      oh,Dean!

Originally posted by Deanic View Post
      The first one; 'I'm coming for you Fangirl, get ready'... OMG, I just passed out!!!!! *fans self* He's talking to me!!!
      makes two of us

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/jensen_ackles_07.jpg
      And so is this man
      man....

Comment

Originally posted by Deanic View Post
        The second one gets me. "Come here baby" Oh Dean!

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
        aww,that sceen from the gag reels Needs to be posted again
        Oh yes! His face is so cute when he laughs.

Thank you can't wait for the sig
        Welcome...sig? Yeah, I'll just be...over here...working on the sig.

This was the first Dean icon I used...
        'twas snurched.

Some more of my favorite snurched icons...

This is one I made last year...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

This was the first Dean icon I used...
          http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...girls-icon.png 'twas snurched.
          omg,I remember this one! I laughed so hard when I read the text because that's so true for a Dean-girl like me

btw: LOL @ my avatar? What does that pirate icon supposed to mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
            omg,I remember this one! I laughed so hard when I read the text because that's so true for a Dean-girl like me

btw: LOL @ my avatar? What does that pirate icon supposed to mean ?
            GW is April Fooling us. GateWorld's New Direction.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

GW is April Fooling us. GateWorld's New Direction.
              :ings.:: Yo... ho... haul together, hoist the colors high... heave ho, thieves and beggers, never shall we die!

Comment

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/JensenAckles_green.jpg
                  HOT!!

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

okay.. i know.. i've been awol... i guess like everyone.. gw does loose its flair after bein there for a long time.. im still around.. sometimes.. just not as much as in the past...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      okay.. i know.. i've been awol... i guess like everyone.. gw does loose its flair after bein there for a long time.. im still around.. sometimes.. just not as much as in the past...
                      Nice to meet you, from a Newbie! Guess my name says it all - Dean girl through and through (and Jensen girl of course)! <3

Comment

Has anyone read this book??

I've got two chapters in, and already Dean has been described as having 'blue eyes' (and Sam apparently has brown eyes - not true either), and the author is clearly jealous of our Dean!! The first woman to appear in the book has the hots for Sam... okay, fair enough, Sam's hot too, but the stuff the author makes this woman think about Dean is so derogatory! To top it all, the name of the killer Orangutan (yes that's right) is Dean! Fellow Dean girlies, don't read it, I've given up already!

Comment

I read it and I really liked it: stumbled over the blue eye color as well. But according to vancouvernights on twitter (who worked with the guys for years) both have eAye which appear brownish depending on the lights, so Sams eAye aren't described that wrong.

There are some odds in the characterisation of Sam and Dean, but you have to consider that this book was written during the second season. I have read a lot of worse books from professional writers about TV series than this one!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I've read a lot of good reviews - and a lot of bad - from SPN fans. Some people do love it, and I thought I was going to coz I loved the Deanisms and Samisms, they were very accurate and put very clear images of them both in my head, it was like watching an episode in my mind... but I couldn't get past the eyes thing!! To me, Jensen's eyes have never looked brown - Sam's do now and then, but I realised early on that they're not, they're blue I think, or greeny-blue. After the woman being hot for Sam and thinking such negative put-downs about Dean, and then the ape being called Dean (totally unnecessary imo) I just had to stop reading.

Comment

You know, I have trouble telling my own eye color. They are grey-blue-greenish with yellow spots, I have trouble telling Sams eye color from the dozens of high res pictures I have and honestly, if a novel is well written, then such a little mistake doesn't really put me off.
                              I remember that I loved the whole mood and details the author put in his writing. I've never been to New York (only been in the US for two hours and that was a stones throw away from the Canadian border) so I can't judge how real the whole thing is but the descriptions he made were very vivid and I just enjoyed the novel itself and not alone because it was a SPN one.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Tortured Dean... SO hot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X