Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Oh, those assbutts!

I mentioned here in a previous post that I found SUPERNATURAL SMILEYS! but no one noticed it. The one above is angry Dean, if not evil Dean. It works either way.
    Thanks for the link RiG when my internet is working better I'll have to get them...

Oooh... *smooches lips* My gawd, he's got great lips! Danneel is lucky.
    I know lol

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
    I think Security knows what's been going on, also the fans are on high alert for any idiots that actually enact that plan. My feet and throat are killing me.
    My sis told me that Cliff said on twitter that they were aware of the problem and were taking care of it. Sounds like you're having fun

sigpic
    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

I mentioned it to some of the hotel staff to keep a look out, and I know security is pretty tight at the moment. Everyone is telling me to keep an eye on my Indiana Jones hat because Misha might klepto it.

Jensen looks gorgeous as always, poor guy is trying NOT to be pulled in by the Twitter monster. I told him that he will be assimilated, resistance is futile.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
        That is so stupid to put it nicely. I like Misha and he's awesome as Castiel. I hope they have some good security at the Con, I wouldn't want to see the actors get hurt in anyway! This sort of thing ruins it for other guests who are there to have fun and behave thmselves.
        What she said!

Damn. That would make a great icon...or sig!

I think Security knows what's been going on, also the fans are on high alert for any idiots that actually enact that plan.
        Good to know.

My feet and throat are killing me.
        Aww, too much squeeeeeing at/for Jensen? ...and other guests. Oh and, poor feet! Hope you have sensible shoes!

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
        Thanks for the link RiG when my internet is working better I'll have to get them...
        Welcome.

I know lol
        Yeah...

My sis told me that Cliff said on twitter that they were aware of the problem and were taking care of it. Sounds like you're having fun
        Oh good, Cliff's on the job!

Oooh, take it off Jensen! Take it off!

Btw, what is that on the left sleeve?

I mentioned it to some of the hotel staff to keep a look out, and I know security is pretty tight at the moment.
        Good girl.

Everyone is telling me to keep an eye on my Indiana Jones hat because Misha might klepto it.
        Everyone? Oh, that Misha!

Jensen looks gorgeous as always, poor guy is trying NOT to be pulled in by the Twitter monster. I told him that he will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
        ...oh yes, he will be assimilated. I hope.

Oh, you met him? YOU MET HIM!

I'm not jealous.

...much.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

And one that very lovely note, I will see ya'll tomorrow. I can use some Jensen-oogling as my reward for trudging through my finals.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's the few Jensen only pics I have, he spent 95% of his time in profile to me. ::sighs.:: But I still got some good ones.

Spoiler:

Comment

Gorgeous! Love the eyes in that first one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                And one that very lovely note, I will see ya'll tomorrow. I can use some Jensen-oogling as my reward for trudging through my finals.
                Yes, and what a reward it is too. <---Dean smiley.

Here's the few Jensen only pics I have, he spent 95% of his time in profile to me. ::sighs.:: But I still got some good ones.
                Hey, his profile is good too. But, yeah, I"d rather he was facing me, that way I could look into his beautiful eyes.

Simply Gorgeous!

A profile...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I have to agree he is simply gorgeous in profile

sigpic

Comment

I think this is what you call a green overload, green eyes, green shirt... I like Green?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'd say its more a gorgeous overload! I love the photo!!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        I'd say its more a gorgeous overload! I love the photo!!
                        Awww... you tink I'm pwetty.

I was showing these to the Con guys and one of them was like "Not sure who the TV Stars are here." Mom hates that I am so photogenic.

Comment

You're beautiful, SkeksisGirl! You are lucky to meet Jensen. Sometimes I think I live at the wrong end of the of planet and miss out on these Cons (I live in Australia). So, glad you got to meet him. I'm way to shy in my photos and when I smile they never turn out in the actual photo. I'm glad you had fun!!

Warrior_chic: Good luck with your finales and your studies.

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

^Loverly Dean pics there!

I think this is what you call a green overload, green eyes, green shirt... I like Green?

Oh. My. GAWD! Jensen is right next to you! Look how cloe you are to "The Scruff"! And he's smiling his megawatt smile to boot! Lucky lady you! Ya look good.

*goes on living vicariously through you gals*

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X